Origin : Spanish,
Pronunciation : GAH-lo ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Galo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Galo:
- Spanish form of GALLUS
Definition funny of Galo:
- Sheniqwah: 0mg, h1!!! w4nn4 pl4y s0m3 hal0?! TeeNEESHA: r0flr0flr0flr0flr0fl, y0u nub play "Galo"!!!! I will m3rxd you!!! Sheniqwah: Nigga!
- " Athi Athi cool Do you got that Gay-Loe tho?" " Safe Safe, im getting that galo friday are you coming over" "The galo is safe"
- Galo the king of peru and south egypt
- Galo is soooo unrealistic, I mean 500 years in the future and we are still shooting bullets, and driving warthogs???? Give me a break.
- Bro my friend galo is the shit.
Songs about Galo:
- Galo Bedjo by Titina from the Album Titina Canta B. Leza
- Bela Galo by Trevor Hall from the Album KALA (Deluxe Edition)
- E Le Galo Oe by Vaniah Toloa from the Album E Le Galo Oe
- Men Galo by Dr. Samy Farag from the Album Cairo Nights, Vol. 4
- E Le Galo Oe by Shakhouse Finest from the Album Go Samoan
- El Final (feat. Galo Ochoa) by Rostros Ocultos from the Album 25 Aniversario
- El Galo Canta by Grupo Afro Boriqua, Director William Cepeda from the Album Bombazo
- Galo e Cruzeiro by Vander Lee from the Album No Balanço do Balaio
- Nié Galo by Johnny Albino y Su Trío San Juan from the Album Lo Mejor de los Mejores - Tríos del Mundo
- Galo negro by Sam Mangwana, Nedule Montswet Aka Papa Noel from the Album Africa
Books about Galo:
- Asterix el galo (Spanish Edition) - Jul 1, 2010 by Alberto Uderzo and Rene Goscinny
- Missa do galo (Portuguese Edition) - Jan 10, 2011 by Machado de Assis
- Firing Back: Power Strategies for Cutting the Best Deal When You're About to Lose Your Job - Jun 2, 1997 by Jodie-Beth Galos and Sandy McIntosh
- The Crocheted Prayer Shawl Companion: 37 Patterns to Embrace, Inspire, and Celebrate Life - Sep 7, 2010 by Janet Severi Bristow and Victoria A. Cole-Galo
- Crocheted Prayer Shawls: 8 patterns to make and share (Threads Selects) - Dec 20, 2012 by Janet Severi Bristow and Victoria A. Cole-Galo
- The Prayer Shawl Journal & Guidebook: inspiration plus knit and crochet basics - Jan 7, 2014 by Janet Severi Bristow and Victoria A. Cole-Galo
- Knitted Prayer Shawls: 8 patterns to make and share (Threads Selects) - Dec 20, 2012 by Janet Severi Bristow and Victoria A. Cole-Galo
- The New Prayer Shawl Companion: 35 Knitted Patterns to Embrace Inspire & Celebrate Life - Sep 18, 2012 by Janet Severi Bristow and Victoria A. Cole-Galo
- The Prayer Shawl Companion: 38 Knitted Designs to Embrace Inspire & Celebrate Life [Paperback]  (Author)... - 2008
- New Dictionary GALO French-English v.3.0 (Version 2015) - Apr 26, 2014 by B.B Ediciones
Movies about Galo:
- Confissoes de Madame - Ao Vivo - Monica San Galo2009 Unrated
- Asterix: El Galo Unrated
- Asterix: El Galo1980 Unrated
- Asterix El Galo (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2001) Varios1980 Unrated
- O Galo de Rocinha Centenário da Associação Rocinhense de Futebol
- St. Michael Had a Rooster, Um Grito De Revolta, San Michele Aveva Un Gallo, Saint-michel Avait Un Coq, No Estoy...1972 NR
Wiki information Galo:
- Galo Plaza
- Author, Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Galo Lincoln Plaza Lasso de la Vega was an Ecuadorian politician and statesman who served as President of Ecuador from 1948 to 1952 and Secretary General of the Organization of American States from 1968 to 1975. He is the son of former Ecuadorian...
- Galo Blanco
- Measured person, Tennis Player, Athlete, Person
Galo Blanco is a retired professional tennis player from Oviedo, Spain. Blanco is a member of the men's professional tour since 1995.
- Galo tribe
The Galo are a central Eastern Himalayan tribe, who speak a language of the tani group and are descendant of Abo Tani. The Galo primarily inhabit the West Siang district of modern-day Arunachal Pradesh state in North Eastern India, but are also found...
- Igor Galo
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor, Film director, Film writer
Igor Galo is a Serbian actor, perhaps best known for his work in Sam Peckinpah's Cross of Iron. Igor Galo was born on 5 December 1948 in Cuprija, Serbia, Yugoslavia.
Galoshes, also known as boat shoes, dickersons, or overshoes, are a type of rubber boot that is slipped over shoes to keep them from getting muddy or wet. The word galoshes might be used interchangeably with boot, especially a rubberized boot....
- Galo Canote
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user
Galo Canote is an artist mainly known for his graffiti art. As a graffiti artist, he was born in Los Angeles. He also lived in Guadalajara in the mid 1980s.
- Clube Atlético Mineiro
- Football team, Sports Team
Clube Atlético Mineiro, commonly known as Atlético Mineiro or Atlético, and coloquially as Galo is a professional football club based in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais. The club plays in the Brasileirão, the top tier of the Brazilian football league...
- Galo Ochoa
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Galo Ochoa was born in 1967 in Los Angeles, California, is the guitarist of the bands Cuca and Nata.
- Galo Corozo
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete
Galo Ricardo Corozo Junco is an Ecuadorian footballer who plays for Deportivo Cuenca. A product of LDU Quito youth system, he earned his first senior cap on October 3, 2009 in a game against Deportivo Cuenca.
- Namespace, User, User Profile