Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Garcia:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Garcia:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Garcia is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Garcia is: Brave in battle.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Garcia is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Garcia is: Spear strength.
Definition funny of Garcia:
- that beaner's last name is Garcia.
- My boyfriend was a true garcia. I could barely fit his dong inside me, but I got good at giving hand jobs.
- They just fire one Garcia now they just hired a new one,.don't.we have like ten Garcia...
- I saw garcia at the grocery store yesterday, he had all 13 of his kids following him through the isles.
- That brasilan guy last name is garcia or that american guy last name is garcia
Expression information Garcia:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Garcia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Garcia:
- Like A Match (Garcia's Remix) by TobyMac from the Album This Is Not A Test (Deluxe Edition)
- Wake Me up (feat. Jennel Garcia) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 3
- Mauro Garcia by Beto Quintanilla from the Album El Mero mero leon del corrido
- Demons (feat. Jennel Garcia) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 3
- Adan Garcia by Ruben Blades from the Album Amor Y Control
- Infiel (A Duo Con Kany Garcia) by Rocío Dúrcal a Dúo Con Kany García from the Album Rocio Durcal - Duetos
- Y Quién Diría [feat. Kany García] by Tego Calderón from the Album El Que Sabe, Sabe [Explicit]
- Guantanamera (Con Andy Garcia) by Lucrecia from the Album Album De Cuba
- La Cuba Mia (Con Andy Garcia Y Celia Cruz) by Lucrecia from the Album Album De Cuba
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia by Joe King Carrasco from the Album Dia De Los Muertos
Books about Garcia:
- Garcia : An American Life - Aug 1, 2000 by Blair Jackson
- Before the Claiming (Beautiful Creatures: The Untold Stories) - Oct 13, 2015 by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Dark Star: An Oral Biography of Jerry Garcia - Feb 10, 2009 by Robert Greenfield
- Una tarde en Central Park (Spanish Edition) - Oct 1, 2015 by Andrea Garcia
- Garcia - 1995
- One Hundred Years of Solitude (Harper Perennial Modern Classics) - Feb 21, 2006 by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Gregory Rabassa
- Love in the Time of Cholera (Oprah's Book Club) - Oct 5, 2007 by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold - Oct 7, 2003 by Gabriel García Márquez and Gregory Rabassa
- Cien años de soledad (Spanish Edition) - Sep 22, 2009 by Gabriel García Márquez
- Gluten Free Cookbook: Gluten Free Cooking Recipes & Meal Plans - Sep 20, 2015 by Anne Garcia
Movies about Garcia:
- Jerry Garcia's Last Interview2013 NR
- Move Me Brightly - Celebrating Jerry Garcia's 70th Birthday2015 Unrated CC
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez2010 NR
- The Disappearance Of Garcia Lorca1997 R CC
- Reno 911 - The Complete First Season2003 Unrated
- ADCC Eddie Bravo & Marcello Garcia: MASTERS COLLECTION2014 NR
- Move Me Brightly: Celebrating Jerry Garcia's 70th Birthday2013 NR
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia1974
- Reno 911: Season 32003 Unrated
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia1974 R
Wiki information Garcia:
- Jerry Garcia
- Folk rock Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director, Author, Songwriter, Measured person, Record Producer, Lyricist, Celebrity, Broadcast Artist
Jerome John "Jerry" Garcia was an American musician best known for his lead guitar work, singing and songwriting with the band the Grateful Dead, which came to prominence during the counterculture era in the 1960s. Though he disavowed the role,...
- Guillermo García-López
- Person, Tennis Player, Measured person, Athlete
Guillermo García-López is a professional male tennis player from Spain. He has won five singles titles and achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 23 in February 2011. To date, he has collected nine wins over top-10 players, including...
- Diego Garcia
- Geographical Feature, Location, Island
Diego Garcia is an atoll located south of the equator in the central Indian Ocean. Diego Garcia is the largest of the 60 small islands comprising the Chagos Archipelago. Diego Garcia was settled by the French in the 1790s and was transferred to...
- Andy Garcia
- Actor, Person, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Director, Film music contributor, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Winner, Identity
Andrés Arturo García Menéndez, professionally known as Andy Garcia, is a Cuban-American actor and director. He became known in the late 1980s and 1990s, having appeared in several successful Hollywood films, including The Godfather Part III, The...
- Joanna García
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, Theater Actor, Topic, Organization member, TV Actor
Joanna Lynne García Swisher is an American actress. She is known for her portrayal of Cheyenne Hart-Montgomery on The WB/The CW sitcom Reba. She later starred as Mia Putney in the ABC sitcom Better with You. Since November 2013, she has had a...
- Alan García
- Politician, Identity, Person, Topic, Competitor
Alan Gabriel Ludwig García Pérez is a Peruvian lawyer, sociologist and politician who was President of Peru from 1985 to 1990 and again from 2006 to 2011. He is the leader of the Peruvian Aprista Party and the only party member ever to have served as...
- Luis García
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Luis Javier García Sanz, known as Luis García, is a Spanish retired footballer who played mainly as a left winger. Although naturally left-footed, he has the ability to kick with both feet and has a good aerial game, despite a small frame. He played...
- Óscar Boniek García
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Óscar Boniek García Ramírez is a Honduran footballer who currently plays for Houston Dynamo in Major League Soccer. He received his second name Boniek after famous Polish international player Zbigniew Boniek.
- Sergio García
- Topic, Award Winner, Golfer, Topic, Athlete, Award Nominee, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Sponsored Recipient
Sergio García Fernández is a professional golfer from Spain who plays on both the PGA Tour and the European Tour. He has won over 20 international tournaments, including The Players Championship in 2008. García has spent much of his career in the top...
- Luis García Postigo
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Topic, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Luis García Postigo is a former international Mexican footballer, primarily as a striker; he also played as a winger. Today he is a football commentator for TV Azteca and narrates alongside Mexican-Argentinian Commentator Christian Martinoli.