Meaning : Garden keeper, Garden Keeper,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : GAHRTH ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Garth:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Garth:
- Norse Meaning: The name Garth is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Garth is: Defender.
- American Meaning: The name Garth is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Garth is: Defender.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Garth is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Garth is: Protector.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Garth is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Garth is: Garden.
- English Meaning: The name Garth is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Garth is: Derived from the surname and place name Garth, meaning garden. Also a.
- From a surname meaning "garden" in Old Norse, originally denoting one who lived near or worked in a garden.
Definition funny of Garth:
- garth, you are an alcoholic
- 1. have you seen the size of my garth? 2. My god, that's garth. 3. Yeah, he is garth.
- Garth's honesty is brutal, but at least he tells the truth.
- OMG Look at that Garth holding down that poor little girl
- Oh my, garth your so huge!! Cynthia: "Hey!!! whos that cute gay boy?" Crystal: umm that would be Garth. Cynthia: wow is he ever cute. Crystal: yeah isn't he ever cute. Cynthia: would you? Crystal: ive already been there girl. Hes hung like a horse!!!
- person 1: "Jeez, that guy really needs to calm down." person 2: "I know right? He's such a Garth."
- "Oh no, he's going to do a Garth at that game again"
Expression information Garth:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Garth:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Garth:
- The Dance (Garth Brooks) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Southern Country Songwriter Favorites, Vol. 30
- The Dance (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Hits: Garth Brooks Cover Band
- The Thunder Rolls (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Hits: Garth Brooks Cover Band
- Friends In Low Places (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Garth Brooks Cover Band
- More Than a Memory (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Garth Brooks Cover Band
- Two Pina Coladas (Garth Brooks) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Southern Country Songwriter Favorites, Vol. 7
- Friends In Low Places (As Made Famous By Garth Brooks) by American Country Hits from the Album Today's Top Country Hits, Vol 5
- In Another's Eyes (Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Southern Country Songwriter Favorites, Vol. 6
- Learning to Live Again (Garth Brooks) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Country/Pop Essential Hits, Vol. 12
- Friends In Low Places (a Salute to Garth Brooks) by Country Music Masters from the Album Friends In Low Places
Books about Garth:
- City on Fire: A novel - Oct 13, 2015 by Garth Risk Hallberg
- Proteinaholic: How Our Obsession with Meat Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It - Oct 6, 2015 by Davis, Garth, M.D. and Howard Jacobson
- A Sudden Light: A Novel - Sep 30, 2014 by Garth Stein
- Newt's Emerald - Oct 13, 2015 by Garth Nix
- Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen (Old Kingdom) - Oct 14, 2014 by Garth Nix
- A Sudden Light: A Novel - Sep 15, 2015 by Garth Stein
- Sabriel (Old Kingdom) - Aug 23, 1997 by Garth Nix and Leo and Diane Dillon
- Racing in the Rain: My Life as a Dog - May 3, 2011 by Garth Stein
- The Abhorsen Trilogy Box Set - Sep 27, 2005 by Garth Nix
- Readings for Sociology (Eighth Edition) - Feb 24, 2015 by Garth Massey
Movies about Garth:
- The Jennie Garth Project Season 12014 CC
- Garth Brooks - The Entertainer2006
- Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country Season 12012 CC
- Garth Live from Central Park1997 NR by Garth Brooks
- This Is Garth Brooks1992 NR by Ty England and Dave Gant
- Garth Marenghi's Darkplace2004 Unrated
- Garth Brooks "The Entertainer" 5 DVD Box Set
- Garth Marenghi"s Dark Place: The Complete Series - Man to Man2007
- The Garth Method2010 NR
- Garth Brooks Up Close & Personal2015 NR
Wiki information Garth:
- Garth Brooks
- Country Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Musical Artist, Award Winner, TV Actor, Film writer, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Composer
Troyal Garth Brooks, best known as Garth Brooks, is an American country music singer-songwriter. His eponymous first album was released in 1989 and peaked at number 2 in the US country album chart while climbing to number 13 on the Billboard 200...
- Jennie Garth
- Actor, Celebrity, TV Producer, TV Director, TV Actor, Influence Node, Identity, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Person
Jennifer Eve "Jennie" Garth is an American actress and film director. She is known for starring as Kelly Taylor throughout the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise and Valerie Tyler on the sitcom What I Like About You. In 2012, she starred in her own...
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Garth is a fictional character, a superhero in publications from DC Comics, originally known as Aqualad, and later known by the codename Tempest. As Aqualad, he was the teen sidekick and protégé to his guardian, the super-hero known as Aquaman,...
- Garth Hudson
- Americana Artist, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Identity, Lyricist, Person, Film actor, Social network user
Eric Garth Hudson is a Canadian multi-instrumentalist. As the organist, keyboardist and saxophonist for Canadian-American rock group The Band, he was a principal architect of the group's unique sound. Hudson has been called "the most brilliant...
- Garth Ennis
- Novelist, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Author, Film writer, Fictional Character Creator, Topic, TV Actor, Comic Book Writer, Film story contributor
Garth Ennis is a Northern Irish-born American comics writer, best known for the Vertigo series Preacher with artist Steve Dillon and his successful nine-year run on Marvel Comics' Punisher franchise. He has collaborated with artists such as Steve...
- Garth Nix
- Novelist, Film producer, Topic, Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Author
Garth Richard Nix is an Australian writer who specialises in children's and young adults' fantasy novels, notably the Old Kingdom, Seventh Tower and Keys to the Kingdom series. He has frequently been asked if his name is a pseudonym, to which he has...
- Garth Tander
- Racing driver, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Garth Tander is a multiple-championship winning Australian motor racing driver. Since 1998 Tander has been a competitor in touring car racing series V8 Supercar Championship Series. He was the 2007 series champion for the HSV Dealer Team and is a...
- Garth Crooks
- Soccer, Measured person, Identity, Football player, Person, Athlete
Garth Anthony Crooks, OBE is a retired English football player of Jamaican ancestry. He played for Stoke City, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion and Charlton Athletic. Throughout his career he was an active member of the...
- Garth Drabinsky
- Film producer, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Public figure with medical condition, TV Program Creator, TV Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Theater Producer
Garth Howard Drabinsky, LL.B. is a Canadian film and theatrical producer and entrepreneur. In 2009, he was convicted and sentenced to prison for fraud and forgery. The sentence was reduced on appeal to the Ontario Court of Appeal, and the Supreme...
- Comic Strip
Garth was a comic strip in the British newspaper Daily Mirror from July 24, 1943, to March 22, 1997. The strip belonged to the action-adventure genre and recounted the exploits of the title character, an immensely strong hero who battled various...