Origin : French,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gaultier:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Gaultier:
- French form of WALTER
Songs about Gaultier:
- Casta Diva (from the 'Jean Paul Gaultier "On The Docks" Parfum' TV Advert) by Opera Angels from the Album Turn On, Tune In - Sounds of the Best TV Adverts 2013 Vol. 2
- Casta Diva (from the 'Jean Paul Gaultier "On The Docks" Parfum' TV Advert) by Opera Angels from the Album Casta Diva (from the 'Jean Paul Gaultier "On The Docks" Parfum' TV Advert) - Single
- Almond Goutier, "Old Gaultier's Nightingale": Lady Margaret's Lute Book: Almond Goutier, "Old Gaultier's Nightingale" by Martin Eastwell from the Album Music from the Lute Book of Lady Margaret Wemyss
- Au dodo Gaultier by Starmyname from the Album Gaultier en chansons
- Brasil (Gian Carl Gaultier Remix) by Carl Velasquez from the Album Brasil
- Bébé Gaultier dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Gaultier en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Gaultier by Starmyname from the Album Gaultier en chansons
- Cafè Ibiza (Gian Carl Gaultier Remix) by Carlo Galliani from the Album Cafè Ibiza
- Casta Diva (From Gaultier Perfume) by Opera Divas from the Album Opera Divas at the Movies
- Chaconne (Ennemond Gaultier le vieux) by Orinda from the Album Airs de Cour
Books about Gaultier:
- The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk - Jul 1, 2011 by Suzy Menkes and Nathalie Bondil
- Jean Paul Gaultier - Aug 1, 2005 by Farid Chenoune
- Jean-Paul Gaultier - Feb 19, 2001 by Colin McDowell
- Bold, Beautiful and Damned: The World of 1980s Fashion Illustrator Tony Viramontes - Oct 29, 2013 by Dean Rhys-Morgan and Amy Fine Collins
- The Book of Ballads, edited by Bon Gaultier [pseud.] - Mar 24, 2011 by William Edmondstoune Aytoun and Theodore Martin
- Kylie Fashion - May 28, 2013 by Kylie Minogue and Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Official philosophy and philosophy - 1974 by Jules de Gaultier
- Maison Martin Margiela - Oct 27, 2009 by Maison Martin Margiela and Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Doléances sur les surcharges que les gens du peuple supportent (French Edition) - Sep 20, 2015 by J. F. Gaultier de Biauzat
- Doléances sur les surcharges que les gens du peuple supportent (French Edition) - Sep 1, 2015 by J. F. Gaultier de Biauzat
Movies about Gaultier:
- La Ciudad De Los Ninos Perdidos (La cite des enfants perdus) aka The city of lost children [NTSC/Region 1, 3 &...1995
- The Day Before (Volume 1) - 4-DVD Box Set
- Documentary - Jean-Paul Gaultier At Work [Japan DVD] PCBP-52391 Unrated
- Jean-Paul Gaultier Couture Unrated
- Designer Marathon Volume 1 #3: Jean Paul Gaultier
- The Day Before: Volume One Unrated
- Soul Train, the Best of Vol.1 DVD / J Paul Gaultier Fragrance
Wiki information Gaultier:
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Topic, Person, Fashion designer, Fashion label, Film costumer designer, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Employer
Jean Paul Gaultier is a French Haute couture and Prêt-à-Porter fashion designer. Gaultier was the creative director of Hermès from 2003 to 2010. In the past, he has hosted the television series Eurotrash.
- Grégory Gaultier
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Grégory Gaultier is a professional squash player from France. He has won the British Open twice, in 2007 and 2014, the Qatar Classic in 2011, the US Open twice, in 2006 and 2013, the Tournament of Champions in 2009, and the PSA World Series Finals...
- Alternative Artist, Lyricist, , Composer, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Social network user, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist
Wouter Andre "Wally" De Backer, better known as Gotye, is a Belgian-Australian multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter. The name "Gotye" is a pronunciation respelling of "Gauthier", the French cognate of Gotye's given Dutch name "Wouter". Gotye...
- Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye
- Name source, Person, Architect, Deceased Person
Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye was a French Canadian military officer, fur trader and explorer. In the 1730s he and his four sons opened up the area west of Lake Superior and thus began the process that added Western Canada to the...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Saint-Gaultier is a commune in the Indre department in central France.
- Denis Gaultier
- Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Composer, , Musician
Denis Gaultier was a French lutenist and composer. He was a cousin of Ennemond Gaultier.
- Ennemond Gaultier
- Person, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist, Deceased Person,
Ennemond Gaultier was a French lutenist and composer. He was one of the masters of the 17th century French lute school. Gaultier was born in Villette, Dauphiné, France. He worked first in Lyon and in 1620, he became valet of the Queen Mother Marie...
- Gaultier GAA
- Sports Team, Organization
Gaultier GAA Club is a Gaelic Athletic Association club located on the outskirts of Dunmore East which is a popular tourist and fishing village in County Waterford, Ireland. Situated on the west side of Waterford Harbour on Ireland's southeastern...
- Jules de Gaultier
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Jules de Gaultier, born Jules Achille de Gaultier de Laguionie, was a French philosopher and essayist. He was a contributor to Mercure de France and one of the chief advocates of "nietzscheism" in vogue in the literary circles of the day. He was...
- Statistical region, Location
Saint-Georges-le-Gaultier is a commune in the Sarthe department in the region of Pays-de-la-Loire in north-western France.