Meaning : Noble, Well Born, A short form of its root name Eugene, meaning 'well born' and 'noble'.,
Pronunciation : JEEN, JEEN , (JHIYN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gene:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Gene:
- Gene is derived from the masculine name Eugene which has the meaning ‘Noble’. In America, the pet form of Gene was adopted and used as a name in its own right, and is now popular for both boys and girls. American actors Gene Kelly and Gene Wilder bore this name.
- Greek Meaning: The name Gene is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Gene is: Well born.
- American Meaning: The name Gene is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gene is: Well born.
- English Meaning: The name Gene is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gene is: Abbreviation of Eugene, meaning well-born. Famous bearers: American actors Gene Kelly and Gene Hackman.
- Short form of EUGENE
Definition funny of Gene:
- "hey dude is that Gene?" "WHAT!?? RUN!!!"
- i love you gene Gene is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gene is a fabulous singer
- Oh,he must be a gene!
- hey gene your really amazing
- You can't fight your genes.Its...fit
- charming, handsome, mean, sweet,Gene, genie,bugger
- Wow that was insane, your gene kid Your ill with it! Gene to the max! Yo, that kid colin is gene
Expression information Gene:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Gene:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Gene:
- Gene Autry - Beulah
- Gene Hackman - Robyn Hitchcock
- Sweet Gene Vincent - Ian Dury
- Who's Gene Autry? - Johnny Cash
- Drive (For Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson from the Album Drive
- Fourteen Carat Mind (Originally Performed By Gene Watson) (Karaoke Version) by Midifine Systems from the Album Best of Gene Watson (Karaoke Version)
- Drive (For Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson from the Album Playlist: The Very Best Of Alan Jackson
- Fourteen Carat Mind (Karaoke Version In the Style of Gene Watson) by Karaoke Bar Orchestra from the Album World of Karaoke, Vol. 125 (Sing the Songs of Gene Watson)
- Drive (For Daddy Gene) by Alan Jackson from the Album Greatest Hits Volume II
- Don't Fence Me In (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Gene Autry) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album Gene Autry : The Best Songs (Karaoke Version) (Sing the Songs of the Gene Autry)
Books about Gene:
- Lewin's GENES XI - Dec 31, 2012 by Jocelyn E. Krebs and Elliott S. Goldstein
- Molecular Biology of the Gene (7th Edition) - Mar 2, 2013 by James D. Watson and Tania A. Baker
- The Selfish Gene: 30th Anniversary Edition--with a new Introduction by the Author - May 25, 2006 by Richard Dawkins
- Lewin's GENES X - Nov 27, 2009 by Jocelyn E. Krebs and Elliott S. Goldstein
- The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller (The Origin Mystery, Book 1) - Apr 5, 2013 by A.G. Riddle
- The Ripper Gene: A Novel - Aug 18, 2015 by Michael Ransom
- Secret Coders - Sep 29, 2015 by Gene Luen Yang and Mike Holmes
- The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance - Apr 29, 2014 by David Epstein
- The Gene Therapy Plan: Taking Control of Your Genetic Destiny with Diet and Lifestyle - Apr 21, 2015 by Mitchell L. Gaynor MD and Mehmet C. Oz M.D.
- Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA - May 1, 2013 by Richard Rudd
Movies about Gene:
- Gene Pool of the Alps2010 NR CC
- 92Y - An Evening with Gene Wilder (March 25, 2007)2011 NR CC
- 92Y-Gene Wilder in Conversation with Wendy Wasserstein (March 22, 2005)2011 NR CC
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels Season 62011 CC
- TCM Greatest Classic Legends: Gene Kelly2013 NR
- Gene Autry Collection 122015 NR
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels Season 72012 CC
- Star Trek The Animated Series - The Animated Adventures of Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek1973 NR
- McCartney's Genes2006 NR CC
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels Season 52010 CC
Wiki information Gene:
- Type/domain equivalent topic
A gene is a locus of DNA that encodes a functional RNA or protein product, and is the molecular unit of heredity. The transmission of genes to an organism's offspring is the basis of the inheritance of phenotypic traits. Most biological traits are...
- Gene expression
Gene expression is the process by which information from a gene is used in the synthesis of a functional gene product. These products are often proteins, but in non-protein coding genes such as transfer RNA or small nuclear RNA genes, the product is...
- Gene therapy
- Medical Treatment
Gene therapy is the therapeutic delivery of nucleic acid polymers into a patient's cells as a drug to treat disease.Gene therapy could be a way to fix a genetic problem at its source. The polymers are either expressed as proteins, interfere with...
- Regulation of gene expression
Regulation of gene expression includes a wide range of mechanisms that are used by cells to increase or decrease the production of specific gene products, and is informally termed gene regulation. Sophisticated programs of gene expression are widely...
- Disease cause, Risk Factor, Quotation Subject, Literature Subject
In biology, a mutation is a permanent change of the nucleotide sequence of the genome of an organism, virus, or extrachromosomal DNA or other genetic elements. Mutations result from damage to DNA which is not repaired or to RNA genomes, errors in the...
- Genetic disorder
- Disease or medical condition, Risk Factor, Disease cause
A genetic disorder is a genetic problem caused by one or more abnormalities in the genome, especially a condition that is present from birth. Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions. Genetic...
- Gene Autry
- Country Artist, Broadcast Artist, Person, Film producer, Lyricist, TV Producer, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, TV station owner
Orvon Grover "Gene" Autry was an American performer who gained fame as a singing cowboy on the radio, in movies, and on television for more than three decades beginning in the early 1930s. Autry was also owner of a television station, several radio...
Transcription is the first step of gene expression, in which a particular segment of DNA is copied into RNA by the enzyme RNA polymerase. Both RNA and DNA are nucleic acids, which use base pairs of nucleotides as a complementary language. The two can...
- Gene Krupa
- Bandleader, Person, Identity, Composer, Art Subject, Featured artist, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Eugene Bertram "Gene" Krupa was an American jazz and big band drummer, band leader, actor, and composer, known for his highly energetic and flamboyant style.
- Blue Gene
Blue Gene is an IBM project aimed at designing supercomputers that can reach operating speeds in the PFLOPS range, with low power consumption. The project created three generations of supercomputers, Blue Gene/L, Blue Gene/P, and Blue Gene/Q. Blue...