Meaning : To Be Honored, To be Honored,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Genkei:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Genkei:
- 51 Genkei Puzzles - Volume 1 - May 19, 2014 by Flemming Bermann
- Yungu to feminizumu : KaihoÌ" no genkei - Jun 1, 2002 by Demaris S Wehr; ShoÌ"ji Muramoto; Konoyu Nakamura
- Genkei no machi: Bungaku no toshi o aruku (Japanese Edition) - by Ai Maeda
- Genkei no Tokyo shitamachi: Mori Yoshitoshi no "Shosho mukashi no zue" yori (Japanese Edition) - by Yoshitoshi Mori
- Genkei No Machi: Bungaku No Toshi O Aruku -
- Genkei no Meiji (Maeda Ai chosakushu) (Japanese Edition) - 1989 by Ai Maeda
- 51 Genkei Puzzles - Volume 2 - Jun 14, 2014 by Flemming Bermann
- Manu hōten: Hindūkyō sekai no genkei -
- Nihon no Keikan: Furusato no Genkei -
- Kuze Teruhiko no sekai : ShoÌ"wa no genkei - Mar 1, 2007 by SaburoÌ" Kawamoto; Shinji SaitoÌ"
Wiki information Genkei:
- Genkei Masamune
- Botanist, Person, Deceased Person
Genkei Masamune was a Japanese botanist, who worked in Formosa and then, after World War II, Taiwan. He was noted for his comprehensive botanical indexes of Borneo and Taiwan, as well as for the identification of large numbers of new species.
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Genkei is a fictional character from the anime television series Mononoke.