Pronunciation : GE-awrk (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Georg:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Georg:
- German Meaning: The name Georg is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Georg is:
- Swedish Meaning: The name Georg is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Georg is: farmer'.
- Greek Meaning: The name Georg is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Georg is: Farmer.
- Form of GEORGE. This name was borne by the German idealist philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831).
Definition funny of Georg:
- German girl: "Ach mein Gott, ist georg so schön!" American girl: like, omg! I know!...wait what??
Expression information Georg:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Georg:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Georg:
- Trumpet Sound (Karaoke With Background Vocals)[In the Style of Georg Frideric Handel] by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band from the Album Handel's Messiah
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Water Music - Compilation from Suites No. 1, Suites No. 2 and Suites No. 3 by Sofia Soloist Chamber Ensemble from the Album Georg Friedrich Händel - Water Music and Overture and Dances from the Opera "Alcina"
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Xerxes HWV 40 - Ombra mai fu by Kurt Equiluz, Kammerensemble Volksoper Wien from the Album Ave Maria
- Hallelujah Chorus (Karaoke With Background Vocals)[In the Style of Georg Frideric Handel] by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band from the Album Handel's Messiah
- Getaway Feat. Georg Levin by Miguel Migs from the Album Outside The Skyline
- Clara meets Georg Levin - Paradise by Clara Hill from the Album All I Can Provide
- Georg Friedrich Händel: "Dank sei Dir, Herr" by Bavarian Brass from the Album Ein musikalisches Feuerwerk
- Georg Philipp Telemann : Fantasia No. 5 In F Major for Piano by Claudio Colombo from the Album Henry Purcell : Piano Music - Georg Philipp Telemann : 12 Fantasias for Piano
- Comfort Ye My People (Karaoke With Background Vocals)[In the Style of Georg Frideric Handel] by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band from the Album Handel's Messiah
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Der Messias - Hallelujah by London Festival Chor und Orchestra from the Album Dann bricht der große Morgen an - die schönsten Chöre
Books about Georg:
- Georg Simmel on Individuality and Social Forms (Heritage of Sociology Series) - Feb 15, 1972 by Georg Simmel and Donald N. Levine
- Georg Büchner - Gesammelte Werke: Dantons Tod, Lenz, Leonce und Lena, Woyzeck, Lucretia Borgia, Maria Tudor (Gesammelte... - Nov 4, 2013 by Georg Büchner and Jürgen Schulze
- PLAY AS YOU ARE: A Collection Of Essays - Picking A Drummer's Mind - Sep 16, 2015 by Georg Beck
- Georg Cantor: His Mathematics and Philosophy of the Infinite - Oct 10, 1990 by Joseph Warren Dauben
- The Yoga Tradition: Its History, Literature, Philosophy and Practice - Oct 31, 2001 by Georg Feuerstein and Ken Wilber
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patañjali: A New Translation and Commentary - Dec 1, 1989 by Georg Feuerstein Ph.D.
- Neurobiology: A Functional Approach - Oct 2, 2015 by Georg F. Striedter
- The Deeper Dimension of Yoga: Theory and Practice - Jul 8, 2003 by Georg Feuerstein
- Historiography in the Twentieth Century: From Scientific Objectivity to the Postmodern Challenge - Feb 28, 2005 by Georg G. Iggers
- Georg Trakl: Poems (Field Translation Series) - Oct 1, 2011 by Georg Trakl and Stephen Tapscott
Movies about Georg:
- Bach: Mass in B minor, BWV 232 Thomanerchor Leipzig Freiburger Barockorchester Georg Christoph Biller2014 NR
- Elgar - London Philharmonic Orchestra, Sir Georg Solti2011 NR
- Georg Solti: The Maestro2007 NR
- Bach - Mass in B Minor / Ruth Holton, Matthias Rexroth, Christoph Genz, Klaus Mertens, Georg Christoph Biller2000 NR
- Sir Georg Solti & Cso1985 Unrated
- Georg Solti: In Rehearsal2003 NR
- Sir Georg Solti - The Making Of A Maestro2009 NR
- Georg Elser - Einer aus Deutschland, 1 DVD1989
- Maestro Or Mephisto: Real Georg Solti2013 NR
- Sir Georg Solti - Elgar: Symphony No. 2; Enigma Variations2011 NR
Wiki information Georg:
- University of Göttingen
- Organization, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Location, College/University, Ranked item, Employer
The University of Göttingen, known informally as Georgia Augusta, is a public comprehensive research university in the city of Göttingen, Germany. Founded in 1734 by George II, King of Great Britain and Elector of Hanover, and starting classes in...
- George Frideric Handel
- Influence Node, Musician, Film music contributor, , Lyricist, Composer, Author, Identity, Broadcast Artist, Topic
George Frideric Handel was a German-born British Baroque composer who spent the bulk of his career in London, becoming well known for his operas, oratorios, anthems, and organ concertos. Born in a family indifferent to music, Handel received critical...
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- Philosopher, Person, Influence Node, , Deceased Person, Author, Academic, , Literature Subject
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was a German philosopher of the late Enlightenment. He achieved wide renown in his day and, while primarily influential within the Continental tradition of philosophy, has become increasingly influential in the Analytic...
- Georg Philipp Telemann
- Topic, Composer, Broadcast Artist, , Musician, Author, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person
Georg Philipp Telemann was a German Baroque composer and multi-instrumentalist. Almost completely self-taught in music, he became a composer against his family's wishes. After studying in Magdeburg, Zellerfeld, and Hildesheim, Telemann entered the...
- Georg Forster
- Botanist, Person, Academic, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author
Johann Georg Adam Forster was a naturalist, ethnologist, travel writer, journalist, and revolutionary. At an early age, he accompanied his father, Johann Reinhold Forster, on several scientific expeditions, including James Cook's second voyage to the...
- Literature Subject, Administrative Division, Flag referent, Sports Team Location, Cyclone-affected area, Quotation Subject, Statistical region, US State, Military unit place of origin, Court jurisdiction area
Georgia is a state located in the southeastern United States. It was established in 1732, the last of the original Thirteen Colonies. Named after King George II of Great Britain, Georgia was the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution,...
- Georg Solti
- Musician, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Chivalric Order Member, Topic, Topic, Person, Film actor
Sir Georg Solti, KBE was an orchestral and operatic conductor, best known for his appearances with opera companies in Munich, Frankfurt and London, and as a long-serving music director of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Born in Budapest, he studied...
- Georg Ludwig Ritter von Trapp
- Employer, Military Person, Noble person, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character, Musical Artist, Literature Subject
Corvette Captain Georg Johannes, Ritter von Trapp, often incorrectly referred to as Baron von Trapp, was an Austro-Hungarian Navy officer. His naval exploits during World War I earned him numerous decorations, including the prestigious Military Order...
- Literature Subject, Country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Filming location, Breed origin, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Fictional Setting, Dated location, Project participant
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by...
- Georg Ohm
- Physicist, Name source, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Author, Academic, Person
Georg Simon Ohm was a German physicist and mathematician. As a school teacher, Ohm began his research with the new electrochemical cell, invented by Italian scientist Alessandro Volta. Using equipment of his own creation, Ohm found that there is a...