Origin : French,
Pronunciation : ZHORZH ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Georges:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Georges:
- Greek Meaning: The name Georges is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Georges is: Farmer.
- French form of GEORGE. This name was borne by the French artists Georges Seurat (1859-1891) and Georges Braque (1882-1963).
Definition funny of Georges:
- Guy: wanna see it? Girl: sure Guy: ok here Girl: HOLY CRAP its a george
- Boyfriend: OMG there George, i wish i was like him. Girlfriend: Sigh....i wish you were like him too.
- king perfect george
- george is so awsome!
- "George didn't bring you roses for valentine's day?" "because he remembered tiger lilies are my favorite"
- "Omg, you slept with george too?!"
- Dude, lend me a George, I'm jonesin' for a Hershey bar.
Expression information Georges:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Georges:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Georges:
- Raqsat Farah (Feat. Georges Lammam) by Elias Lammam from the Album Selsebil
- Misie Mona (feat. Marce, Georges Fordant, Max Telephe, Claude Marlin, Alain Ajax) by Alain Marlin from the Album Mazouk bel héritage (Les plus belles mazurkas créoles)
- Georges Theme (Hanssen Remix) by Si Begg from the Album UFO (Original Soundtrack) [Remixes, Pt. 2]
- Georges Bizet : La Jolie Fille de Perth - Danse Bohémienne by Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France André Cluytens (conductor) from the Album Georges Bizet : La Jolie Fille de Perth
- Georges Bizet: I pescatori di perle, Les pécheurs de perles: Je crois entendre encore by Compagnia D'Opera Italiana, Antonello Gotta, Stefano Secco from the Album 51 Most Loved Opera Arias, Vol. 3
- "Carmen Fantasie", by Franz Waxman, based on themes from an opera by Georges Bizet by Jascha Heifetz;Donald Voorhees from the Album The Heifetz Collection: Korngold/Rózsa/Waxman - Volume 21
- Georges Enesco-Cantabile Et Presto by Ransom Wilson from the Album Flute Music By French Composers
- Papa Georges Made Movies by Howard Shore from the Album Hugo Original Score
- "Carmen" Fantasie, By Franz Waxman, Based On Themes From An Opera By Georges Bizet by Jascha Heifetz;Donald Voorhees from the Album Greatest Hits
- Habanera en Habana - from Carmensuites I & III by Georges Bizet by Hovedøen Social Club & Kringkastinsorkestret Sverre Indris Joner from the Album Clasicos a lo cubano
Books about Georges:
- Georges (Modern Library Classics) - Jun 10, 2008 by Alexandre Dumas and Werner Sollors
- Liberty Bar (Inspector Maigret) - Sep 29, 2015 by Georges Simenon and David Watson
- The Misty Harbour (Inspector Maigret) - Aug 25, 2015 by Georges Simenon and Linda Coverdale
- Lock No. 1 (Inspector Maigret) - Oct 27, 2015 by Georges Simenon and David Coward
- Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes - Nov 1, 2011 by Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Genevieve Ko
- Pietr the Latvian (Penguin Classics: Inspector Maigret) - Jan 28, 2014 by Georges Simenon and David Bellos
- Asian Flavors of Jean-Georges - Oct 23, 2007 by Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- The Way of the Fight - Nov 12, 2013 by Georges St. Pierre
- The Natural Method: Fundamental Exercises (Volume 2) - Aug 11, 2015 by Georges Hebert and Philippe Til
- The Natural Method: Georges Hébert's Practical Guide to Physical Education (Volume 1) - Oct 22, 2014 by Georges Hébert and Philippe Til
Movies about Georges:
- Rushfit Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program by RUSHFIT
- Georges Bizet: Carmen2015 NR
- Georges Bizet - Carmen / Nuria Espert · Zubin Mehta - M. Ewing · L. Lima · L. Vaduva - ROH Covent Garden1991 NR
- Georges Melies Collection Unrated
- Georges St. Pierre Rushfit: Strength & Endurance Workout2011 NR
- Georges St. Pierre Volume 12005
- TKO Major League MMA - Georges St-Pierre vs. Dave Strasser[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2011 NR
- Georges Bizet - Carmen / Peter Hall, Bernard Haitink, Maria Ewing, Barry McCauley, London Philharmonic, Glyndebourne...2005 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1955, v.2: Gen. Romulo, Georges Bissonnette2007 NR
- Georges Melies: First Wizard of Cinema 1896-19132008 PG
Wiki information Georges:
- Centre Georges Pompidou
- Postmodern Structure, Film screening venue, Building, Exhibition venue, Production company, Structure, Location, Project focus, Tourist attraction, Architectural structure owner
Centre Georges Pompidou is a complex building in the Beaubourg area of the 4th arrondissement of Paris, near Les Halles, rue Montorgueil and the Marais. It was designed in the style of high-tech architecture by the architectural team of Richard...
- Georges Cuvier
- Author, Name source, Academic, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Jean Léopold Nicolas Frédéric Cuvier, known as Georges Cuvier, was a French naturalist and zoologist, sometimes referred to as the "Father of paleontology". Cuvier was a major figure in natural sciences research in the early 19th century and was...
- Georges Méliès
- Fictional Character, Film story contributor, Film director, Film subject, Person, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Film cinematographer, Film writer, Film editor
Marie-Georges-Jean Méliès, known as Georges Méliès, was a French illusionist and filmmaker famous for leading many technical and narrative developments in the earliest days of cinema. Méliès, a prolific innovator in the use of special effects,...
- Georges Bizet
- Musical Artist, Completer of unfinished work, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Literature Subject, Author, Film music contributor, Theatrical Lyricist
Georges Bizet is a film score composer.
- St George's Day
Saint George's Day is the feast day of Saint George. It is celebrated by various Christian Churches and by the several nations, kingdoms, countries, and cities of which Saint George is the patron saint. Saint George's Day is celebrated on 23 April,...
- Georges Brassens
- Singer Songwriter, Songwriter, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Name source, Film music contributor
Georges Brassens was a French singer-songwriter and poet. He wrote and sang, with his guitar, more than a hundred of his poems, as well as texts from many others such as Victor Hugo, Paul Verlaine, or Louis Aragon. In 1967, he received the Grand Prix...
- Georges Clémenceau
- Statesman, Author, Identity, Organization member, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Name source, Topic, Physician, Politician
Georges Benjamin Clemenceau was a French statesman who led the nation in the First World War. A leader of the Radical Party, he played a central role in politics during the Third Republic. Clemenceau served as the Prime Minister of France from 1906...
- Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon
- Mathematician, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author, Noble person, Namesake, Academic, Name source, Person
Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon was a French naturalist, mathematician, cosmologist, and encyclopedic author. His works influenced the next two generations of naturalists, including Jean-Baptiste Lamarck and Georges Cuvier. Buffon published...
- Georges Vanier
- Military Person, Politician, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Major-General Georges-Philéas Vanier PC DSO MC CD was a Canadian soldier and diplomat who served as Governor General of Canada, the 19th since Canadian Confederation. Vanier was born and educated in Quebec and, after earning a university degree in...
- Georges Seurat
- Painting Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Exhibition subject, Influence Node, Name source, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Georges-Pierre Seurat was a French Post-Impressionist painter and draftsman. He is noted for his innovative use of drawing media and for devising the painting techniques known as chromoluminarism and pointillism. His large-scale work, A Sunday...