Meaning : Georgiana is a variant of the name Georgia. It means 'farmer' or 'earthworker'., Farmer, Farmer, Merciful,
Pronunciation : (JHAOR-jiy-AEN-ah), jor jee AHN ah, jor-JYAH-nə, jor-JAY-nə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Georgiana:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Georgiana:
- Georgiana is a feminine version of the masculine name George which comes from the Greek word for a ‘Farmer’. Both were popular in the 18th century but whereas George is still popular the more common feminine version is now Georgina.
- Latin Meaning: The name Georgiana is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Georgiana is:
- American Meaning: The name Georgiana is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Georgiana is:
- Greek Meaning: The name Georgiana is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Georgiana is: A feminine form of the Greek George, meaning tiller of the soil, or farmer.
- Feminine form of GEORGE. This form of the name has been in use since the 18th century.
Definition funny of Georgiana:
- person1: stop jumping p2:no, never! p1: what is you like georgiana!?!?!?!
- Georgiana is a girl that takes the phrase "she plays the role of an angel in the streets and a tiger in the bed"
- Boy: Omg look at her Boy2: Holy shit Boy3: That's my girlfriend Georgiana
Expression information Georgiana:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Georgiana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to express their own power in a concrete manner and thus achieve something great for humanity.
Songs about Georgiana:
- Marianelli: Georgiana by Various artists from the Album Pride and Prejudice OST (US and Canada Version)
- Georgiana (From Pride and Prejudice 2005 Film) by Thematic Pianos from the Album The Music of Pride and Prejudice (Music from the Classic Adaptations)
- Pride and Prejudice - Dawn / Georgiana by London Music Works from the Album 100 Greatest Film Themes Take 2
- Georgiana by Chris Hennessee from the Album Hennessee, Like Tennessee
- Georgiana (From Pride and Prejudice 2005 Film) by Thematic Pianos from the Album The Music of Jane Austen (Music from the Classic Adaptions)
- Georgiana Moon by Winifred Horan from the Album Lost Girl Found
- Georgiana Moon Waltz by Chubby Wise from the Album Chubby Wise In Nashville
- Georgiana Starlington Waltz by Tom Morley from the Album The Raven's Wing (a curious collection of fiddle tunes)
- Georgiana by Chris Hennessee from the Album Revival
- Apotheosis: Georgiana Suite, Op. 92 by The Frankenland State Symphony Orchestra (George Barati) from the Album Symphonic Series Vol. 1 - Saint-Saens: Suite Algerienne, Op. 60; Tcherepnin: Georgiana Suite For Orchestra, Op. 92
Books about Georgiana:
- Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire - Jan 16, 2001 by Amanda Foreman
- Georgiana Darcy's Diary: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice Continued (Volume 1) - May 17, 2012 by Anna Elliott and Laura Masselos
- Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley: a Pride & Prejudice sequel and companion to The Darcys of Pemberley (Volume 3) - Jul 18, 2015 by Shannon Winslow and Micah D. Hansen
- Georgiana and the Wolf: Pride and Prejudice Continues - Dec 7, 2012 by Marsha Altman
- Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire: The Ultimate Fan Guide - Jul 17, 2013 by Kimberly Wilder
- The Disappearance of Georgiana Darcy: A Pride and Prejudice Mystery (Pride & Prejudice Mysteries) - Apr 17, 2012 by Regina Jeffers
- Pemberley to Waterloo: Georgiana Darcy's Diary, Volume 2 - May 18, 2012 by Anna Elliott and Laura Masselos
- DON'T GET STUCK WITH THE WRONG PARTNER: LEARN TO DETECT UNHEALTHY TRAITS AND BEHAVIORS IN OTHERS - Apr 4, 2015 by Georgiana Spradling Ph.D
- Georgiana - Duchess Of Devonshire - 1998 by Amanda Foreman
- The Most Beautiful Christmas Story Ever - Sep 18, 2014 by Adina Pasa and Georgiana Chitac
Wiki information Georgiana:
- Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Noble person, Deceased Person, Family member, Art Subject, Film subject, Literature Subject, Person
Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire was the first wife of William Cavendish, 5th Duke of Devonshire, and mother of the 6th Duke of Devonshire. Her father, John Spencer, 1st Earl Spencer, was a great-grandson of John Churchill, 1st Duke of...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Georgiana is a town in Butler County, Alabama, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population of the town was 1,738.
- Georgiana Drew
- Theater Actor, Deceased Person, Person
Georgiana Emma Drew, aka Georgie Drew Barrymore, was an American stage actress and comedienne and the matriarch of the Barrymore acting family.
- Georgiana Young
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person
Georgiana Young was an American model and actress.
- SS Georgiana
The Georgiana was a steamer belonging to the Confederate States Navy during the American Civil War. Reputed to be the "most powerful" cruiser in the Confederate fleet, she was never used in battle. On her maiden voyage from Scotland, where she was...
- Georgiana Molloy
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Georgiana Molloy was an early settler in Western Australia, who is remembered as one of the first botanical collectors in the colony. Georgiana Molloy was born Georgiana Kennedy in Cumberland on 23 May 1805. In her youth she was caught up in the...
- Georgiana Howard, Countess of Carlisle
- Person, Deceased Person
Georgiana Howard, Countess of Carlisle was a British noblewoman. She was born after nine years of childless marriage between William Cavendish, 5th Duke of Devonshire and his wife Lady Georgiana Spencer, the political hostess and socialite. As such,...
- Georgiana McCrae
- Person, Author, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Georgiana Gordon McCrae was an Australian painter and diarist.
- Quercus georgiana
- Organism Classification
Quercus georgiana, the Georgia oak or Stone Mountain oak, is a rare deciduous oak. It is native to the southeastern United States, mainly in northern Georgia, but with additional populations in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. It grows on...
- Georgiana County
Georgiana County was one of the original Nineteen Counties in New South Wales and is now one of the 141 Cadastral divisions of New South Wales. It lies in the area about halfway between Bathurst and Goulburn. The Lachlan River is the western...