Meaning : The name Gerry is more commonly used as a pet name for more traditional names but it can also be used independently. It means 'brave' and 'ruling spear'., Diminutive Form Of Gerald, Diminutive form of Gerald,
Pronunciation : (JER-ee), JER-ee (English), KHER-ree (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gerry:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Gerry:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Gerry is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Gerry is: Spear strength.
- American Meaning: The name Gerry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gerry is: Spear strength.
- English Meaning: The name Gerry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gerry is: meaning ruling spear. Often used as an independent name.
- Diminutive of GERALD, GERARD or GERALDINE
Definition funny of Gerry:
- You never know whether to trust a gerry but you cant help but love em.
- Jack really gerried up that English exam.
- "Lets go shoot some Gerry's."
- Gosh, he is such a Gerry, that jerk.
- Wow Gerry is cool I wish I were like him
- Gay1: Will you pop my gerry? Gay2: Sure!
- omg! look at that gerry!!!
Expression information Gerry:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Gerry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Gerry:
- Baker Street (Originally Performed By Gerry Rafferty) [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits Rock, Vol. 1
- The Gerry Mulligan-Paul Desmond Quartet: Fall Out by Gerry Mulligan from the Album All Star Groups - Three Classic Albums Plus (Meets Monk / Meets Stan Getz / The Gerry Mulligan-Paul Desmond Quartet) (Digitally Remastered)
- Ferry 'Cross the Mersey (In the Style of Gerry & the Pacemakers) [Karaoke Version] by Big Voice Karaoke from the Album Karaoke 50s & 60s Hits - Backing Tracks for Singers, Vol. 1
- Ferry 'cross the Mersey (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Gerry & the Pacemakers] by The Karaoke Universe from the Album Open Mic Night Karaoke, Vol. 28
- Gerry-Go-Round by Dave Brubeck from the Album Young Lions & Old Tigers
- Baker Street (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Gerry Rafferty) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album The Best for Rock Musicians, Vol. 15 (Karaoke Version) (Sing the Songs of Your Stars)
- Gerry Mulligan Meets Stan Getz: Let's Fall In Love by Gerry Mulligan from the Album All Star Groups - Three Classic Albums Plus (Meets Monk / Meets Stan Getz / The Gerry Mulligan-Paul Desmond Quartet) (Digitally Remastered)
- Baker Street - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Gerry Rafferty by Studio Group from the Album Almost Pop: Baker Street
- Watching THe Time Go By with Carl Wilson and Gerry Beckley by Robert Lamm from the Album In My Head
- Gerry Mulligan Signing Off [feat. Chet Baker] by Gerry Mulligan Quartet from the Album Gerry Mulligan Quartet/Chubby Jackson Big Band
Books about Gerry:
- Gerry the Giraffe Learns Why it's Good to Share (The Safari Children's Books on Good Behavior) - Feb 7, 2012 by Cressida Elias
- Police State: How America's Cops Get Away with Murder - Sep 8, 2015 by Gerry Spence
- Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time - Nov 28, 2006 by Gerry Spence
- Gerry Spence: Gunning for Justice - Jul 27, 1982 by Gerry Spence
- Gerry Frank's Where to Find It, Buy It, Eat It in New York (Gerry Frank's Where to Find It, Buy It, Eat It in... - May 1, 2015 by Gerry Frank
- How to Argue & Win Every Time: At Home, At Work, In Court, Everywhere, Everyday - Apr 15, 1996 by Gerry Spence
- Gerry Frank's Oregon - Jun 16, 2014 by Gerry Frank
- Colorado's Fourteeners, 3rd Ed.: From Hikes to Climbs - Jan 25, 2011 by Gerry Roach
- Death of Time (SpaceFed StarShips Series Book 4) 2nd Edition: A Novel by Gerry A. Saunders (SpaceFed StarShips... - Feb 11, 2015 by Gerry A. Saunders
- Gerry Badger - It Was A Grey Day - Aug 26, 2015 by Gerry Badger
Movies about Gerry:
- Gerry Dee: No Reading Ahead Live in Concert2009 NR CC
- The Complete UFO Megaset2003 NR
- The Secret Service - The Complete Series1993 NR
- Gerry Mulligan/Art Farmer Quartet: Live in Rome 19592008 NR
- The Protectors - Season One1972 NR
- Gerry2002 R
- Gerry Mulligan - The Age of Steam2005 NR
- British Invasion: Gerry & The Pacemakers - It's Gonna Be All Right, 1963-19651963 NR
- Gerry Anderson's Thunderbirds Are Go / Thunderbird 61966 G
- Ferry Cross The Mersey-Starring Gerry and the Pacemakers-DVD1965
Wiki information Gerry:
- Gerry & the Pacemakers
- Beat Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Gerry and the Pacemakers were an English beat group prominent during the 1960s. In common with the Beatles, they came from Liverpool, were managed by Brian Epstein, and were recorded by George Martin. They are most remembered for being the first act...
- Gerry Mulligan
- Cool jazz Artist, Person, Composer, Deceased Person, Musician, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Art Subject, Film music contributor
Gerald Joseph "Gerry" Mulligan was an American jazz saxophonist, clarinetist, composer and arranger. Though Mulligan is primarily known as one of the leading baritone saxophonists in jazz history – playing the instrument with a light and airy tone in...
- Gerry Rafferty
- Folk rock Artist, Record Producer, Lyricist, Musician, Featured artist, Deceased Person, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Identity, Musical Artist
Gerald "Gerry" Rafferty was a Scottish singer-songwriter best known for his solo hits "Baker Street", "Right Down the Line" and "Night Owl", as well as "Stuck in the Middle with You" recorded with the band Stealers Wheel. Rafferty was born into a...
- Drama Film, Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title
Gerry is a 2002 American drama film directed by Gus Van Sant and starring Matt Damon and Casey Affleck, who also co-wrote the film with Van Sant. It is the first film of Van Sant's "Death Trilogy", three films based on deaths that occurred in real...
- Gerry Adams
- Politician, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Person, Organization leader, Topic, Identity
Gerard Adams is an Irish republican politician, president of the Sinn Féin political party, and a Teachta Dála for Louth since the 2011 general election. From 1983 to 1992 and from 1997 to 2011, he was an abstentionist Westminster Member of...
- Elbridge Gerry
- Name source, Author, Politician, Person, Deceased Person, U.S. Congressperson, Identity, US Vice President
Elbridge Thomas Gerry was an American statesman and diplomat. As a Democratic-Republican he was selected as the fifth Vice President of the United States, serving under James Madison. He is known best for being the namesake of gerrymandering, a...
- Gerry Anderson
- Person, Author, TV Program Creator, Deceased Person, Film director, TV Writer, Film producer, Fictional Character Creator, Award Nominee, Film writer
Gerry Anderson, MBE was an English television and film producer, director, writer and occasional voice artist. He was known for his futuristic television programmes, especially his 1960s productions filmed in "Supermarionation". Anderson's first...
- Gerry Goffin
- Composer, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, , Theatrical Lyricist, Identity, Record Producer
Gerald "Gerry" Goffin was an American lyricist. Writing initially with his wife Carole King, he co-wrote many international pop hits of the early and mid-1960s, including the US No.1 hits "Will You Love Me Tomorrow", "Take Good Care of My Baby", "The...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Gerry is a town in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 1,905 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Elbridge Gerry, Vice President of the U.S. The town is centrally located in the county and is north of Jamestown.
- Gerry Conway
- TV Writer, Award Nominee, Author, Film story contributor, Comic Book Writer, TV Producer, Film writer, Person, Comic Book Creator, Fictional Character Creator
Gerard F. "Gerry" Conway is an American writer of comic books and television shows. He is known for co-creating the Marvel Comics' vigilante the Punisher and scripting the death of the character Gwen Stacy during his long run on The Amazing...