Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : jahn-NEE-nah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Giannina:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Giannina:
- Italian Meaning: The name Giannina is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Giannina is: God is gracious.
- Diminutive of GIOVANNA
Definition funny of Giannina:
- giannina is a hot girl with mhmmmm!(: (boner)
- person #1: Hey have you met Giannina? Person #2: Wait, is she that really nice girl in Math? Person #1: Yepp that's her, isn't she so nice?
Expression information Giannina:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Giannina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Giannina:
- Pale Blue Dot (feat. Giannina Ashe) by Mr. J. Medeiros from the Album Pale Blue Dot
- Giannina Mia (From 'The Firefly') by Jeanette MacDonald and Orchestra from the Album Operettas' Greatest Hits
- Giannina Mia (From 'The Firefly') by Jeanette MacDonald from the Album Indian Love Call EP
- Giannina Mia by Mario Lanza from the Album His Greatest Operetta and Musicals Hits
- Giannina Mia by Jeanette MacDonald from the Album Stars of the Silver Screen, Vol. 3 (Remastered)
- Amame Giannina by The World Of Music Orchestra from the Album World of Music, Italy
- Aria Di Giannina Hob.XXIV B.18 : "La Moglie Quando È Buona" by Teresa Berganza from the Album Haydn Edition Volume 6 - Die Schöpfung, Die Jahreszeiten, Canzonettas, Arias
- Arriverà la primavera (feat. Giannina Giangreco, Bruno Fortunato, Miko Vogelgesang) [Radio Edition] by Angelo Giangreco from the Album Arriverà la primavera (feat. Giannina Giangreco, Bruno Fortunato, Miko Vogelgesang) [Radio Edition]
- Fabiana / giannina by Iluna from the Album Iluna Band Fisarmonicando, Vol. 2
- The Firefly: Act One - Song of the Firefly: "Giannina mia" by Ohio Light Opera; Jason Altieri from the Album The Firefly
Books about Giannina:
- United States of Banana - Nov 8, 2011 by Giannina Braschi
- Yo-Yo Boing! (Spanglish) - Sep 27, 2011 by Giannina Braschi
- Inside the Beast - Oct 8, 2015 by Tiago Zegur and Leonardo Zegur
- Empire of Dreams - Sep 27, 2011 by Giannina Braschi and Tess O'Dwyer
- Yo-Yo Boing! - Sep 27, 2011 by Giannina Braschi and Tess O'Dwyer
- Michael Somoroff: Two Crowns of the Egg - Apr 30, 2014 by Donald Kuspit and Michael Somoroff
- Blume's Atlas of Pediatric and Adult Electroencephalography - Oct 4, 2010 by Warren T. Blume MD CM FRCPC and Giannina M. Holloway RET
- El Imperio De Los Sueños (Ambitos literarios/Narrativa) (Spanish Edition) - Dec 12, 1983 by Giannina. Braschi
- Adobe AIR Programming Unleashed - Nov 19, 2008 by Stacy Tyler Young and Michael Tyler Givens
- The Kitchenary: Dictionary and Philosophy of Italian Cooking - Jul 29, 2010 by Brook Nestor and Diego Vedovati
Wiki information Giannina:
- PAS Giannina F.C.
- Employer, Organization, Football team, Sports Team
PAS Giannina F.C., or with its full name Panepirotikos Athlitikos Syllogos Giannina is a Greek association football club based in the city of Ioannina, the capital of Greece’s Epirus region. Following the 2010–11 season, PAS was promoted to Greece’s...
- Giannina Facio
- Actor, Film producer, Film actor, Person, Influence Node
Giannina Facio is a Costa Rican actress, who has appeared in a number of films by British film director and producer Ridley Scott. She first worked with Scott in Gladiator and has been his partner since Hannibal. Gladiator marked the first of two...
- Giannina Braschi
- Writer, Person, Author, Influence Node
Giannina Braschi is a Puerto Rican writer. She is credited with writing the first Spanglish novel Yo-Yo Boing!, the post-modern poetry trilogy Empire of Dreams and the philosophical fiction United States of Banana, which chronicles the Latin American...
- Giannina Maradona
- Woman, Person
Giannina Maradona is the daughter of professional soccer manager Diego Maradona and wife of professional soccer player Sergio Agüero.
- Istituto Giannina Gaslini
The Istituto Giannina Gaslini is a paediatric hospital located in Genoa Quarto dei Mille, Italy, founded by Gerolamo Gaslini. He and his wife Lorenza financed the construction of the hospital in memory of their daughter Giannina, who died of...
- Giannina Rufinelli
- Person, Competitor
Giannina Ruffinelli Rojas is a beauty queen that represented Paraguay in the Miss Universe 2008 pageant, held in the Diamond Bay Resort, Nha Trang, Vietnam on July 14, 2008 but she did not get a place.
- Giannina Lattanzio
- Soccer Forward, Person
- Giannina Arangi-Lombardi
- Deceased Person, Person, Musical Artist
Giannina Arangi-Lombardi was a prominent spinto soprano, particularly associated with the Italian operatic repertory. After studies in Naples at the Conservatory of San Pietro a Majella with Beniamino Carelli, she made her debut in Rome in 1920,...
- Giannina Russ
- Person, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Giannina Russ was an Italian operatic soprano, particularly associated with the Italian repertory.
- Giannina e Bernardone
- Dramma giocoso, Opera, Composition
Giannina e Bernardone is a dramma giocoso in two acts by composer Domenico Cimarosa with an Italian libretto by Filippo Livigni. The opera premiered in the autumn of 1781 at the Teatro San Samuele in Venice, Italy. A portion of the work was performed...