If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Giao:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Giao:
- Bai Ca Giao Thong Van Tai by Dang Duong from the Album Khi Nang Mai Ve
- Bai Ca Nguoi Giao Vien Nhan Dan by Dang Duong from the Album Khi Nang Mai Ve
- Bai Ca Viet Ben Nhung Giao Duong by Various artists from the Album Bang Nhac Du Ca 1
- Bai toan giao thong by Quang xut from the Album Nhac chuong HOT thang 01/2012
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Ngoc Lan from the Album Bong Nho Giao Duong
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Ngoc Lan from the Album Nua Dem Khan Hua
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Ngoc Lan from the Album Du Thuong Khong Noi
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Le Hang from the Album Giang Sinh Ky Niem
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Various artists from the Album Mua Sao Sang - Nguyen Van Dong
- Bong Nho Giao Duong by Ngoc Lan from the Album Merry Christmas
Books about Giao:
- Giao Duc Tuoi Tre Phat Giao: Duong Huong Giao Duc Cua Gia Dinh Phat Tu Viet Nam Tai Hoa Ky (Hoa Dam) (Vietnamese... - Mar 20, 2015 by Gia Nhieu Tac
- Quan He Ngoai Giao Giua Viet Nam Cong Hoa Va Cambodge Trong Giai Doan 1954-1970 (Vietnamese Edition) - Nov 22, 2014 by Bach Hong Dinh Truong
- Kindergarten Is Too Late in Vietnamese ("Cho Den Mau Giao Thi Da Muon") - 2013 by Ibuka Masaru
- Phan Tinh Phan Bien: Mot so ghi nhan ve van hoa, giao duc va chinh tri Viet Nam (Vietnamese Edition) - Oct 26, 2013 by Quoc Hung Nguyen
- High Voltage Engineering - Apr 4, 2014 by Farouk A.M. Rizk and Giao N. Trinh
- Work Misery To Work Joy (Happy Is As Happy Does Book 2) - Nov 26, 2013 by Paulina Giao and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Nghi Ve Truyen Thong Phat Giao (Hoa Dam) (Volume 2) (Vietnamese Edition) - Jun 30, 2015 by Tac Gia Nhieu
- Tạp Ghi Quỳnh Giao - 2011 by Quỳnh Giao
- Lược Sử Triết Lý Giáo Dục Việt Nam - 1997 by Ngô Thị Quý Linh
- YOUCAT Vietnam - 2013 by NHA XUAT BAN TON GIAO
Movies about Giao:
- Bong Nho Giao Duong2001
- Giao Linh - Vuon Tao Ngo2001
- Bach Lien Ta Giao2001
- Fighter (Luchador) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2010) Semra Turan; Cyron Melville; Xian Giao;2008
Wiki information Giao:
- Location, Statistical region
Gião is a former civil parish in the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal. In 2013, the parish merged into the new parish Lobão, Gião, Louredo e Guisande. It has a population of 1,676 inhabitants and a total area of 3.57 km². Its density...
- Giao Linh
- Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Giao Thủy District
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Giao Thủy is a rural district of Nam Định Province in the Red River Delta region of Vietnam. As of 2003 the district had a population of 207,273. The district covers an area of 166 km². The district capital lies at Ngo Dong.
- Phú Giáo District
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Phú Giáo is a rural district of Bình Dương Province in the Southeast region of Vietnam. As of 2003 the district had a population of 67,252. The district covers 541 km². The district capital lies at Phước Vĩnh.
- Ngãi Giao
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Ngãi Giao is a township and town and capital of Châu Đức District, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu Province, in Vietnam.
- São Gião
- Location, Statistical region
São Gião is a parish, in the North of Portugal, on Serra da Estrela, the highest mountain range in Portugal. It belongs to the municipality of Oliveira do Hospital, and the district of Coimbra. The population in 2011 was 425, in an area of 14.55...
- Tuần Giáo
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Điện Biên is a commune-level town and principal town of Điện Biên District of Điện Biên Province, northwestern Vietnam.
Giaour or Gawur or Ghiaour, written gâvur in modern Turkish, is an offensive religious and ethnic slur, which is used by Muslims in Turkey and the Balkans to describe all who are non-Muslim. It was thoroughly used during the Ottoman Empire, when it...
- Giao Xuân
Giao Xuân is a commune in Giao Thủy District, Nam Định, Vietnam approximately 150 km South-East of Hanoi. It has a population of 10,000 people. The main source of income of the people of Giao Xuan comes from marine life. Being 40% Christian, there is...
- Khúc giao mùa
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording