Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Giorgos:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Giorgos:
- Modern Greek variant of Georgios (see GEORGE).
Songs about Giorgos:
- Afierosi tou Kosta Mountaki sto Giorgo Goga a)Sto psefti kosmo oi omorfies b)Pidihtos choros by Kostas Mountakis from the Album Kostas Mountakis Rare live recordings 5CD Box
- Afierosi tou Kosta Mountaki sto Giorgo Goga a)Sto psefti kosmo oi omorfies b)Pidihtos choros by Kostas Mountakis from the Album Kostas Mountakis rare live recordings Vol1
- Afierosi tou Nikou Mania sto Giorgos Goga a)Moiazoun poli tsi thalassas b)To xerosteriano nero by Kostas Mountakis,Nikos Manias from the Album Kostas Mountakis rare live recordings Vol1
- Afierosi tou Nikou Mania sto Giorgos Goga a)Moiazoun poli tsi thalassas b)To xerosteriano nero by Kostas Mountakis,Nikos Manias from the Album Kostas Mountakis Rare live recordings 5CD Box
- Akoma Prospatho [feat. Giorgos Choraface] by Filippos Pliatsikas from the Album I Alli Plevra Tou Ble
- Approach With A Smile (Giorgos' Even Funnier Remix) by Avus from the Album Approach With A Smile
- Bellini: Norma: Ah! Del Tebro al giorgo indegno by Vincenzo Bellini from the Album Norma
- Criminal (Giorgos Cycladic Movement) by Jaumetic & Citizen Kain from the Album Criminal Remix Experience Part 2
- Den Eimai Ego O Giorgos Sou - I'm Not The George by Kiriakos Nisidis from the Album Immortal Rebetika - Ta Athanata
- Den Eimai Ego O Giorgos Sou - I'm Not Your George by Kiriakos Nisidis from the Album Thrylika Zeibekika - Legendary Zeibekika
Books about Giorgos:
- Collected Poems 1924-1955 (English and Greek Edition) - Sep 6, 1973 by George Seferis and Giorgos Sepheres
- A Guide to Evaluation for Arts Therapists and Arts & Health Practitioners - Feb 13, 2014 by Mercedes Pavlicevic and Giorgos Tsiris
- From the Land of the Labyrinth: Minoan Crete, 3000-1100 BC - Dec 1, 2008 by Giorgos Rethemiotakis and Nota Dimopoulou-Rethemiotaki
- The Surgical Review: An Integrated Basic and Clinical Science Study Guide - Sep 25, 2015 by Paige M. Porrett MD and Dr. Jeffrey A. Drebin
- Degrowth: A Vocabulary for a New Era - Nov 7, 2014 by Giacomo D'Alisa and Federico Demaria
- St. Giorgos of the Dead - Jan 13, 2013 by Cy Gunther
- Die Wahrheit über Griechenland, die Eurokrise und die Zukunft Europas: Der Propaganda Krieg gegen Syriza (German... - Sep 25, 2015 by Giorgos Chondros
- Water into Wine - Apr 1, 2015 by Giorgos Asimomitis
- A Guide to Research Ethics for Arts Therapists and Arts & Health Practitioners - Feb 21, 2014 by Giorgos Tsiris and Camilla Farrant
- The ABC of the water and the sea - Jul 17, 2014 by Manos Markakis and Giorgos Bougas
Movies about Giorgos:
- Giorgos Ntalaras Dalaras Glykeria / Afieroma Sti Mikra Asia [Synaylia Sto Odeio Irodou Tou Attikou] -
- Mazonakis Giorgos - Savvato
- Giorgos Karagounis - Tribute to the Captain of the Greek National Football Team2014
- Canino (V O S ) (2009) Kynodontas (Region 2 - Import) (No Us Format); Giorgos Lanthimos
Wiki information Giorgos:
- Giorgos Karagounis
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Identity, Athlete, Person, Football player
Georgios "Giorgos" Karagounis is a Greek former professional footballer. In his club career he has played for Panathinaikos, Internazionale, Benfica and Fulham. Internationally, Karagounis represented the Greece national team between 1999 and 2014....
- Giorgos Zampetas
- Singer, Musician, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Social network user, , Person, Composer, Lyricist
Giorgos Zampetas was a well-known bouzouki musician. His origins are from the island of Kythnos.
- Giorgos Katidis
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Giorgos Katidis is a Greek association football player who plays for Levadiakos.
- Giorgos Mazonakis
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Social network user, Musician
Giorgos Mazonakis is a modern Laika and pop Greek singer.
- Giorgos Donis
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete, Football team manager
Giorgos Donis born on 22 October 1969 in Frankfurt, West Germany is a retired professional football player and the current manager of Al-Hilal FC. He was the first ever Greek to play in the English Premier League. In England, he was also known as...
- Giorgos Alkaios
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Person, Musician,
Giorgos Alkaios is a Greek recording artist. His career began in 1989 after appearing on a Greek reality show. Following a brief period of stage acting, Alkaios dedicated himself to music. His first single, "Ti Ti", made him popular in Greece. His...
- Giorgos Papakonstantinou
- Politician, Person
Giorgos Papakonstantinou, born October 30, 1961 in Athens, Greece, is a Greek economist and politician and former Minister for the Environment, Energy and Climate Change of Greece and former Minister for Finance. He is currently working in an...
- Giorgos Theofanous
- Person, , Lyricist, Musical Artist, Composer
Giorgos Theofanous is a Greek-Cypriot composer and producer. He has sold more than two million records and written more than 500 songs in the 1990s and 2000s. Recording artists for whom he has written and produced for include Nana Mouskouri, George...
- Giorgos Sigalas
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Topic, Person, Basketball Player, Measured person
Giorgos Sigalas, is a retired Greek professional basketball player. During the 1990s, the 6'7" swingman was the regular captain of the senior men's Greek national team, as well as of the Athens-based Olympiacos in the Greek League and the Euroleague....
- Giorgos Konstantinou
- Actor, Person, Film director, Topic, Film writer, Theater Director, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node
Giorgos Konstadinou is a Greek actor, writer, and director.He is the son of actress Nitsa Filosofou. His career was boosted after the 'profiterole' scene in the movie Ktipokardia sto thranio and reached its pinnacle with the comedy film The......