Meaning : Glory, Unknown, Glory (to God),
Pronunciation : (Unknown), GLOR ee ah, GLAWR-ee-ə (English), glo-REE-ah (Italian), GLAW-ryah (Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gloria:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Gloria:
- Latin Meaning: The name Gloria is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Gloria is: Glory. Famous bearer: a character in playright George Bernard Shaw's 'You Never Can Tell', and American actress Gloria Swanson.
- American Meaning: The name Gloria is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gloria is: Glory. Famous bearer: a character in playright George Bernard Shaw's 'You Never Can Tell', and American actress Gloria Swanson.
- Means "glory" in Latin. The name (first?) appeared in E. D. E. N. Southworth's novel 'Gloria' (1891) and subsequently in George Bernard Shaw's play 'You Never Can Tell' (1898). It was popularized in the early 20th century by American actress Gloria Swanson (1899-1983). Another famous bearer is feminist Gloria Steinem (1934-).
Definition funny of Gloria:
- "that Gloria must be on crack"
- I need a Gloria. (in example of needing the happiness) You pulled a Gloria. (in example of the clumsiness)
- Praise, Humble, Worship, Kindhearted, Loving, Heart of Gold, Friend of God, Gloria.
- ted: "man, I think i'm in love with gloria." phil: "ew dude why?" bob: "shut the fuck up, you don't even know her phil, just what other fake people's opinions are on her. congratulations ted, she's rad."
- hey have you seen that street preformer? yeah! she plays almost as good as gloria!!
- <3 Gloria
- Christian and Gloria are the couple from music video, ''21 Guns''.
Expression information Gloria:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Gloria:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Gloria:
- Gloria - Laura Branigan
- Gloria - Shadows of Knight
- Gloria - Shadows of Knight
- Gloria - The Kinks
- Gloria - Them
- Gloria - U2
- Sit Transit Gloria - Brand New
- Gloria by Laura Branigan from the Album The Best Of Branigan
- Gloria by Them from the Album The Angry Young Them
- Gloria by The Shadows Of Knight from the Album Gloria (US Release)
Books about Gloria:
- Officer Buckle & Gloria (Caldecott Medal Book) - Sep 28, 1995 by Peggy Rathmann
- Gloria: A Novel - Jul 16, 2013 by Kerry Young
- Gloria: A Novel - Sep 4, 2001 by Keith Maillard
- My Life on the Road - Oct 27, 2015 by Gloria Steinem
- Homeless Bird - Aug 21, 2001 by Gloria Whelan
- Gloria - Sep 1, 1995 by Mark Coovelis
- Gloria Steinem: The Kindle Singles Interview (Kindle Single) - Nov 16, 2013 by Salamishah Tillet
- Borderlands / La Frontera: The New Mestiza - Jun 12, 2012 by Gloria Anzaldúa and Norma Cantú
- Fortunato perdido en el Amazonas (Spanish Edition) - Sep 30, 2015 by Gloria Beatriz Salazar de la Cuesta and Panamaericana
- Gloria's Way (Puffin Chapters) - Dec 31, 2001 by Ann Cameron and Lis Toft
Movies about Gloria:
- Gloria (English Subtitled)2014 R CC
- Gloria1980 PG CC
- Gloria1999 R CC
- Gloria2015 R
- The Siege Of Firebase Gloria1989 R
- Gloria Estefan: The Evolution Tour: Live in Miami1997 NR CC
- Bill & Gloria Gaither: Tent Revival Homecoming2011 NR
- 92Y- Gloria Steinem with Marie Wilson (September 10, 2008)2011 NR CC
- Vivaldi - Gloria and Other Sacred Music2011 NR
- Gloria Estefan: Live in Atlantis2002 G
Wiki information Gloria:
- Gloria Estefan
- Latin pop Artist, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, , Identity, Sports Team Owner, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor
Gloria María Milagrosa Fajardo García de Estefan, known professionally as Gloria Estefan, is a Cuban American singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur. She started off her career as the leading vocalist in the group called "Miami Latin Boys"...
- Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
- Family member, Identity, Organization leader, Person, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Topic
Gloria Arroyo is the current President of the Philippines. Daughter of former Philippine President Diosdado Macapagal she was born in 1947 in San Juan, Rizal. She earned Masters in economics from Ateneo de Manila University and Doctorate from the...
- Gloria in excelsis Deo
"Gloria in excelsis Deo" is a hymn known also as the Greater Doxology and the Angelic Hymn. The name is often abbreviated to Gloria in Excelsis or simply Gloria. The hymn begins with the words that the angels sang when the birth of Christ was...
- FC Gloria Progresul Bistrița
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
AF Gloria Bistrița is a Romanian professional football club from Bistrița, Bistrița-Năsăud County.
- Nissan Gloria
- Automobile Model
The Gloria is a large luxury car made from 1959 by the Prince Motor Company, and later by Nissan Motors since its merger with the former - hence being originally marketed as Prince Gloria and later as Nissan Gloria. Initially based on the smaller...
- Gloria Trevi
- Alternative Artist, TV Actor, Social network user, Topic, Composer, Musician, Person, TV Personality, Featured artist, Topic
Gloria Trevi is a Mexican pop-rock singer-songwriter. Called the "Supreme Diva of Mexican Pop" by the music channel VH1, Trevi has sold more than 20 million records.
- Gloria Gaynor
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Featured artist, Person
Gloria Gaynor is an American singer, best known for the disco era hits "I Will Survive", "Never Can Say Goodbye", "Let Me Know" and "I Am What I Am".
Antonio Vivaldi wrote at least three settings of the hymn Gloria in excelsis Deo, whose words date probably from the 4th Century and which is an integral part of the Ordinary of the Mass. Two survive: RV 588 and RV 589. A third, RV 590, is mentioned...
- Gloria Steinem
- Film actor, TV Personality, Topic, TV Actor, Literature Subject, Organization founder, Politician, TV Writer, Influence Node, Person
Gloria Marie Steinem is an American feminist, journalist, and social and political activist who became nationally recognized as a leader and spokeswoman for the feminist movement in the late 1960s and early 70s. She was a columnist for New York...
- Gloria Swanson
- Actor, Identity, Award Nominee, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Film producer, Film actor, Film director, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node
Gloria May Josephine Swanson was an American actress, singer, and producer perhaps best known for her role as Norma Desmond, a reclusive silent film star, in the critically acclaimed 1950 film, Sunset Boulevard. She was one of the most prominent...