Meaning : Unknown, Valley,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), glin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Glyn:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Glyn:
- Taken from the Welsh word 'glyn' meaning 'valley'.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Glyn is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Glyn is: From the valley.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Glyn is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Glyn is: Valley.
- Means "valley" in Welsh.
Definition funny of Glyn:
- Chris: Lol you see glyn last night hes such a legend. Adam: Yeah the nipple flicking bastard hes my fucking idle. Chris: lol ya best BB housmate ever.
- That Glyn on Big Brother is such a spud.
Expression information Glyn:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Songs about Glyn:
- Carnival of Venice (feat. Glyn Wiliiams) by Foden's Band from the Album Patrons' Choice, Vol. 2
- Coed Glyn Cynon by Jac Y Do from the Album Bant A'R Cart
- Deio'R Glyn by Leah Owen from the Album Leah Ar Ei Gorau
- Deio'r Glyn by Adran D from the Album Ffiniau
- Dolig Du (Gwyneth Glyn), by Gwyneth Glyn from the Album 101 o Garolau
- Er Cof Am Glyn by Meilyr Wyn from the Album Let the River Run - Meditative Piano
- Glyn Nedd / Gyrru'r Byd o 'Mlaen by Alaw from the Album Melody
- Glyn Rhosyn by Cor Meibion Rfc Treforus / Morriston Rfc Male Voice Choir from the Album Calon Y Gan / The Heart Of Song
- Glyn Rhosyn (There Is a Green Hill Far Away) by Cor Meibion De Cymru from the Album Reflections
- Glyn Rosyn by The City of Chester Male Voice Choir from the Album Live In Concert At Chester Cathedral
Books about Glyn:
- Sound Man: A Life Recording Hits with The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles , Eric Clapton, The... - Nov 13, 2014 by Glyn Johns
- The Song of Roland (Penguin Classics) - Jun 5, 1990 by Anonymous and Glyn S. Burgess
- The Photoshop Workbook: Professional Retouching and Compositing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques - Jan 1, 2015 by Glyn Dewis
- The Sailor Prince ("10") - Feb 26, 2015 by GLYN ADAMS
- The French Ship (The Face of the Enemy Series Book 4) - Jun 9, 2014 by GLYN ADAMS
- Face the Enemy (The Face of the Enemy Series Book 1) - Jun 14, 2014 by GLYN ADAMS
- Skimmers (The Face of the Enemy Series Book 5) - Jun 9, 2014 by GLYN ADAMS
- Moon Cay (The Face of the Enemy Series Book 2) - Jun 6, 2014 by GLYN ADAMS
- The Raiders (The Face of the Enemy Series Book 8) - Jun 11, 2014 by GLYN ADAMS
- The Nao of Brown - Oct 1, 2012 by Glyn Dillon
Wiki information Glyn:
- Glyn Johns
- Rock Artist, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Recording Engineer, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film
Glyn Thomas Johns is an English musician, recording engineer and record producer.
- Elinor Glyn
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Film director, Film writer, Film story contributor, Topic, Film producer, Film actor
Elinor Glyn, née Sutherland, was a British novelist and scriptwriter who specialised in romantic fiction which was considered scandalous for its time. She popularized the concept of It. Although her works are relatively tame by modern standards, she...
- Glyn School
- Foundation school, Educational Institution, School, Organization, Employer, Location
Glyn School is a boys' comprehensive secondary school – with a co-educational sixth form - in the borough of Epsom and Ewell in the English county of Surrey. The school was rated as an "outstanding" school in January 2009 and at the next, and most...
- Glyn Houston
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Glyn Houston, is an actor best known for his television work. He is the younger brother of the late film actor Donald Houston.
- Glyn Owen
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person
Glyn Griffith Owen was a British stage, television and film actor, best known to British TV viewers for two roles: that of Dr Patrick O'Meara in the long-running ITV hospital drama Emergency – Ward 10, and that of Jack Rolfe, the headstrong director...
- Glyn Daniel
- TV Actor, Author, Person, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Glyn Edmund Daniel was a Welsh scientist and archaeologist who taught at Cambridge University, where he specialised in the European Neolithic period. He was appointed Disney Professor of Archaeology in 1974 and edited the academic journal Antiquity...
- Glyn Maxwell
- Award Winner, , Author, Lyricist, Person, Librettist
Glyn Maxwell is a British poet, playwright, librettist, and lecturer.
- Glyn Ceiriog
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Llansantffraid Glyn Ceiriog, sometimes Llansanffraid Glyn Ceiriog or often simply Glyn Ceiriog, is a local government community and is the principal settlement of the Ceiriog Valley, in Wrexham County Borough in Wales. It is in the Clwyd South...
- Owain Glyndŵr
- Name source, Deceased Person, Person, Ranked item, Noble person
Owain Glyndŵr, or Owain Glyn Dŵr, was a Welsh ruler and the last native Welshman to hold the title Prince of Wales. He instigated a fierce and long-running but ultimately unsuccessful revolt against the English rule of Wales. Glyndŵr was a descendant...
- Glyn Jones
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Glyn Jones was a Welsh novelist, poet and literary historian, and an important figure in Anglo-Welsh literature. He served as both Chairman and President of the Welsh Academy's English-language section. In his study, The Dragon Has Two Tongues, he...