Meaning : From Gordon, Scotland, Unknown, Large fortification,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), GORD-en, GAWR-dən ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gordon:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Gordon:
- Gordon is of Old English and Gaelic origin, It also referenced as the name of a place, such as "hill near meadows" or "triangular hill". Some famous Gordon's include the chef Gordon Ramsey, the former prime minister Gordon Brown and the world cup winning England goalkeeper Gordan Banks.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Gordon is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Gordon is: From the cornered hill.
- American Meaning: The name Gordon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Gordon is: From the cornered hill.
- English Meaning: The name Gordon is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gordon is: From the three cornered hill or From the marshes. One of Scotland's great clans. Surname.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Gordon is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Gordon is: From the marshes. A surname and given name adopted from a Scottish place name. One of Scotland's great clans.
- From a Scottish surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "spacious fort". It was originally used in honour of Charles George Gordon (1833-1885), a British general who died defending the city of Khartoum in Sudan.
Definition funny of Gordon:
- Did you see that guy at the party? Yes, he was such a gordon YEEE !
- "aww man look its gordon" nothing else needs said!!
- "Dan:Aw man Gordon scares me" "Pieman:why?" "Dan:Cos hes got a bigger dick than me!"
- Paul: yo lets go shoot some hoops after school Gordon: nahh gonnaa be with the ladies at the park. Paul: aww. you trippin' Gordon: jealous much ? :D
- A: Gordon Ng, Ive waited 17 years for you, where were you all this time?? >:( G: Sorry Angela~ you are so good at hiding, it took me a while to find you ><
- I shall resort to the Gordon to pass this law Gordon is the law maker here!!
- 1. Girl: I knew him for 10 mins before he tried to come onto me. Girl 2: Jeeze he's such a Gordon. 2. Girl: I was there for 3 hours but he played WoW the whole time. Girl 2: Jeeze what a Gordon.
Expression information Gordon:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Gordon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Gordon:
- Gordon - Sonia Dada
- Gordon Is a Moron - Jilted John
- Gordon's Message - Violent Femmes
- Kim Gordon's Panties - Rapeman
- Peggy Gordon - The Corrs
- The Adventures of Allan Gordon - The Fall of Troy
- You're Not the Only One (feat. Joseph Gordon Levitt) by hitRECord from the Album Hitrecord On TV (Music From Season 1)
- Kick Dust (feat. Noah Gordon) by The Lacs from the Album Keep It Redneck
- For the Love of You (feat. CeCe Peniston & Tim Gordon) by The Aston Grey Project from the Album Changing the Game
- Playground Love (With Gordon Tracks) by Air from the Album Playground Love
Books about Gordon:
- Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking: Everything You Need to Know to Make Fabulous Food - Apr 9, 2013 by Gordon Ramsay
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy - Jan 22, 2007 by Jon Gordon and Ken Blanchard
- Gordon: A Novel - May 11, 2004 by Edith Templeton
- Florence Gordon - Sep 1, 2015 by Brian Morton
- You Win in the Locker Room First: The 7 C's to Build a Winning Team in Business, Sports, and Life - Sep 21, 2015 by Jon Gordon and Mike Smith
- Recipe for Temptation (Madewood Brothers) - Aug 11, 2015 by Gina Gordon
- Super You: Release Your Inner Superhero - Sep 29, 2015 by Emily V. Gordon
- Italian Cooking 101: The Only Italian Cookbook You Will Ever Need - Sep 3, 2015 by Gordon Rock
- Sukhoi Su-24: Famous Russian Aircraft - Sep 15, 2015 by Yefim Gordon and Dmitriy Komissarov
- Authentic Mexican Cooking: The Best Mexican Cookbook - Sep 3, 2015 by Gordon Rock
Movies about Gordon:
- Shark Gordon: Season 12000 CC
- Flash Gordon1980 PG CC
- Flash Gordon and the Planet of Death1954 PG-13 CC
- Thomas & Friends: Best Of Gordon2004 CC
- Gordon Family Tree2014 NR CC
- Flesh Gordon1974 NR
- Flash Gordon1980 PG CC
- Hit Record on TV with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Season 22015 CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "G. Gordon Liddy: An Enigma"1978 Unrated CC
- (500) Days of Summer Featurette: In Character with Joseph Gordon-Levitt2009 NR
Wiki information Gordon:
- James Gordon
- TV Character, Film character, Book Character, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Commissioner James "Jim" W. Gordon, Senior is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Batman. The character debuted in the first panel of Detective Comics #27, also Batman's first...
- Blue-eyed soul Artist, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Celebrity, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Chess Player, Featured artist, Composer
Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE, better known by his stage name Sting, is an English musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, activist, actor, and philanthropist. He was the principal songwriter, lead singer, and bassist for the new wave...
- George Gordon Byron
- Poet, Lyricist, Politician, Film story contributor, Composer, Architectural structure owner, Person, Film subject, Influence Node, Author
George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron, FRS, commonly known simply as Lord Byron, was an English poet and a leading figure in the Romantic movement. Among Byron's best-known works are the lengthy narrative poems Don Juan and Childe Harold's Pilgrimage...
- Barbara Gordon
- Film character, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, TV Character
Barbara Gordon is a fictional character from the 2008 film The Dark Knight.
- Charles George Gordon
- Military Person, Author, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Literature Subject, Identity, Deceased Person
Major-General Charles George Gordon, CB, also known as Chinese Gordon, Gordon Pasha, and Gordon of Khartoum, was a British Army officer and administrator. He saw action in the Crimean War as an officer in the British Army. For this service he was...
- Gordon Ramsay
- Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Name source, Celebrity, Chef, TV program guest, Person
Gordon James Ramsay, OBE is a Scottish born British chef and restaurateur. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 14. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin...
- Robby Gordon
- Racing driver, Topic, Organization founder, Athlete, Identity, Sponsored Recipient, TV Actor, Measured person, Person
Sports career Robert W. "Robby" Gordon is an American racecar driver. He has raced in NASCAR, CART, IndyCar, Trans-Am, IMSA, IROC and Dakar Rally.
- Gordon Brown
- TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Political Appointer, Author, Identity, Person, Ranked item, Award Nominee, Politician, Organization leader
James Gordon Brown is a British Labour Party politician who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from 2007 until 2010. He previously served as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the Labour Government from 1997 to...
- Jeff Gordon
- Racecar driver, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Measured person, Organization founder, Person, TV program guest, Author
Jeff Gordon is an American professional stock car racing driver and an actor.
- Gordon Cooper
- Topic, Person, Name source, Astronaut, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Military Person, Author
Leroy Gordon "Gordo" Cooper, Jr., better known as Gordon Cooper, was an American aerospace engineer, test pilot, United States Air Force pilot, and one of the seven original astronauts in Project Mercury, the first manned space program of the United...