If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Grasshopper:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Grasshopper:
- Person 1: I've never played Guitar Hero before. How do you play? Person 2: Ah, watch and learn, Grasshopper ...
- Man 1: "It took me 3 days to download the latest version of Priston Tale" Man 2: "3 days? WTF, I downloaded it in 34 minutes" Man 3: "Not everyone has broadband, grasshopper."
- 1. Man, that bitch is grasshopping tonight. 2. That horny dude is definetely a horny grasshopper.
- mikes such a grass hopper the only time u see him is when we smoke a joint
- "Man, that dudes a grass hopper, always in a session without throwing down a damn dollar!"
- Dean: Yo where did you get this shit? Ryan: This crazy dealer from Mexico, he was a grasshopper! Dean: Aww yeah!
- Bill: "did you get her off?" John: "yeah, I gave her the grasshopper till she started chirping".
Songs about Grasshopper:
- The Grasshopper Unit (Keep Movin') (2009 Digital Remaster) by The Beastie Boys from the Album Hello Nasty (Deluxe Version) [Remastered] [Explicit]
- Grasshopper (Album Version) by Rolan from the Album Mickey's Monster Bash
- Grasshopper Sitting On A Sweet Potato Vine by Bob Carlin from the Album Banging & Sawing
- Cinderella, Op. 87: Act I: No. 14. Grasshoppers And Dragonflies by Guennadi Rozhdestvenski from the Album Prokofiev: Cinderella (Complete Ballet)
- Grasshopper by Camper Van Beethoven from the Album El Camino Real
- Grasshopper Polka (Grashaupfer-Polka) by Bavarian Oktoberfest Orchestra and Chorus from the Album The Music Of Oktoberfest!
- The Owl and the Grasshopper by Nicki White from the Album Stories and Music for Children
- Grasshoppers In My Pillow by Maria Muldaur from the Album Richland Woman Blues
- Healing Theta Waves (Grasshoppers and Crickets) by Binaural Music Zone from the Album Binaural Beats - Subliminal Messages, Brainwave Entratainment, Neurofeedback, Alpha Waves, Brain Waves, Hypnosis, Theta Waves, Sleep Music, Meditation
- Grasshopper Sittin' on a Sweet Potato Vine by Bobby Burns & Jim Pankey from the Album Fiddlin' Bob & Banjer Jim: Grasshopper Sittin' On A Sweet Potato Vine
Books about Grasshopper:
- Grasshopper Jungle - Feb 17, 2015 by Andrew Smith
- Are You a Grasshopper? (Backyard Books) - May 13, 2004 by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries
- Art of Grasshopper Manufacture (Bilingual) (Japanese, English ) (Japanese Edition) - Aug 28, 2015 by Suda51
- Grasshopper on the Road (I Can Read Book 2) - Apr 18, 1986 by Arnold Lobel
- AAD Algorithms-Aided Design. Parametric strategies using Grasshopper - 2014 by Arturo Tedeschi
- The Grasshopper, third edition: Games, Life and Utopia - Apr 3, 2014 by Bernard Suits and Frank Newfeld
- The Grasshopper & the Ants - Apr 7, 2015 by Jerry Pinkney
- Elements of Parametric Design - Jul 3, 2010 by Robert Woodbury
- Parametric Design for Architecture - Sep 3, 2013 by Wassim Jabi and Brian Johnson
- Digital Fabrication in Architecture - Sep 19, 2012 by Nick Dunn
Movies about Grasshopper:
- Weeds: Season 32008 NR
- Disney Animation Collection 5: Wind in the Willows2009 NR
- Disney's Timeless Tales, Vol. 1 - The Prince and the Pauper/Three Little Pigs/The Tortoise and the Hare1933 G
- Walt Disney Treasures - Silly Symphonies1933 NR
- The Grasshopper1970 R
- Grasshoppers Can Be Controlled, 19552007 NR
- Bruno Bozzetto's: Allegro Non Troppo1977 PG
- The Ant And The Grasshopper And Other Fabulous Fables1991 NR by Unkn
- GRASSHOPPERS CAN BE CONTROLLED, 19552007
- Grasshoppers Don't Eat Grapes1998 Unrated by T.D. Jakes
Wiki information Grasshopper:
- Grasshopper Club Zürich
- Football team, Sports Team, Organization
Grasshopper Club Zürich commonly referred to as simply GC, GCZ, or Grasshoppers is a Swiss multisports club based in Zürich, Switzerland. The oldest and best known section of club is its football team. With 27 titles, Grasshopper holds the records...
- Biological Suborder, Organism Classification, Character Species
Grasshoppers are insects of the order Orthoptera, suborder Caelifera. They are sometimes referred to as short-horned grasshoppers to distinguish them from the katydids which have much longer antennae. They are typically ground-dwelling insects with...
- The Ant and the Grasshopper
- Book, Written Work
The Ant and the Grasshopper, alternatively titled The Grasshopper and the Ant, is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 373 in the Perry Index. Its clear moral lesson about the virtues of hard work and planning for the future is so well known as to have an...
- Dish, Beverage
A grasshopper is a sweet, mint-flavored, after-dinner drink. The name of the drink derives from its green color, which comes from crème de menthe. The drink reputedly originated at Tujague's, a landmark bar in the French Quarter of New Orleans,...
Grasshopper and the Falcon 9 Reusable Development Vehicles are experimental technology-demonstrator, suborbital reusable rockets that make vertical takeoffs and vertical landings. Two prototypes have been built to date, and both are ground-launched...
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
Insects in the cricket family Tettigoniidae are commonly called katydids or bush crickets. There are more than 6,400 species. They are also known as long-horned grasshoppers, to distinguish them from the Caelifera, the true or short-horned...
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
Grasshopper is a Hong Kong Cantopop boy group formed in 1985. The band consists of Edmond Chi-Wai So, Calvin Yat-Chi Choy and Remus Yat-Kit Choy. Calvin and Remus are brothers and grew up with neighbour Edmond in a poor neighbourhood in Hong Kong. It...
- Grasshopper mouse
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
The genus Onychomys contains species commonly referred to as grasshopper mice.
- Business Operation, Organization, Award Winner, Employer
Grasshopper is a business that sells call forwarding and answering services to small businesses. Headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts, Grasshopper was started by Siamak Taghaddos and David Hauser in 2003. Grasshopper uses "Gary", a grasshopper...
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
The Grasshopper is the name of multiple humorous Marvel Comics superheroes, all created by Dan Slott. No Grasshopper to date has survived past the issue in which they first appeared. The Grasshoppers are a simultaneous homage to and satire of...