Meaning : Color: black mixed with white, Color: Black Mixed With White, Of Old English origin - graeg meaning 'grey', Greyfriars was the English nickname for Cistercian and Franciscan monks, whose habits were that colour.,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (GRAY), GRAY ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gray:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Gray:
- English Meaning: The name Gray is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gray is: Gray-haired.
- From an English surname meaning "grey", originally given to a person who had grey hair or clothing.
Definition funny of Gray:
- Did you see that beautiful gray suit, he was wearing?
- gray goose got me loose, and I killed joeys moose cuz it went on the loose with a bottle of booze. Kicked him in the nuts and he said "what the deuce?!?" so I grabbed his face, opened his eyes and poured down some poisonous juice
- Gray: Hey Girls: *Faint*
- Let's go to Grays and do nothing.
- What is the word G Ray?
- 'I never thought I'd see a gray cat in this place.'
- Look there goes Gray, he gets so gnarly.
Expression information Gray:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Gray:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Gray:
- Billy Gray - Robert Earl Keen
- Goodbye, Dolly Gray - Will D. Cobb
- Picture of Dorian Gray - The King of Luxembourg
- No Gray by Jonathan McReynolds from the Album Life Music
- Shades of Gray by Cry Cry Cry from the Album Cry, Cry, Cry
- Into The Deep (feat. Macy Gray) by Galactic from the Album Into The Deep (Deluxe Edition)
- Gray Noise Pure Loop to Relax Or Sleep by Ultimate Audio for Day and Night from the Album White Noise Sleeping Sounds for Sound Sleep
- In Your Name (For Your Glory) [feat. Christon Gray] by Crystal Lewis from the Album Crystal Lewis
- The Beauty Of Gray by Live from the Album Mental Jewelry
- Demons (feat. Macy Gray) by Fatboy Slim from the Album Skint Features...
Books about Gray:
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian - Jun 18, 2015 by E L James
- Gray - Feb 19, 2013 by Pete Wentz and James Montgomery
- Gray: Part II - Jul 26, 2015 by Lou Cadle
- Gray: Part I - Feb 13, 2015 by Lou Cadle
- Gray Mountain: A Novel - Aug 18, 2015 by John Grisham
- A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn: Amish Brides of Pinecraft, Book Three (The Pinecraft Brides) - Sep 15, 2015 by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Gray Back Broken Bear (Gray Back Bears Book 4) - Sep 3, 2015 by T. S. Joyce
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (Dover Thrift Editions) - Oct 13, 1993 by Oscar Wilde
- Between Shades of Gray - Apr 3, 2012 by Ruta Sepetys
- Gray Back Ghost Bear (Gray Back Bears Book 3) - Aug 22, 2015 by T. S. Joyce
Movies about Gray:
- The Gray Man2007 NR CC
- The Sky is Gray1980 NR CC
- Seasons of Gray2013 PG-13 CC
- Dorian Gray2010 R CC
- The Gray Seasons2013 CC
- Charlotte Gray2001 PG-13 CC
- Tracks Ahead Mexico's Copper Canyon/ Gray HO Gauge Layout, California/ Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad, Washington...2010 NR CC
- The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit2008 NR CC
- Gray Lady Down1977 PG CC
- Breaking Bad: Season 12008 PG-13
Wiki information Gray:
- Gray wolf
- Literature Subject, Animal, Character Species, Hybrid parent classification, Organism Classification
The gray wolf or grey wolf also known as the timber wolf, or western wolf, is a canid native to the wilderness and remote areas of North America and Eurasia. It is the largest extant member of its family, with males averaging 43–45 kg, and females...
Gray or grey is a coat color of horses characterized by progressive silvering of the colored hairs of the coat. Most gray horses have black skin and dark eyes; unlike many depigmentation genes, gray does not affect skin or eye color. Their adult hair...
- John Edward Gray
- Author, Person, Influence Node, Collector, Deceased Person, Academic
John Edward Gray, FRS was a British zoologist. He was the elder brother of zoologist George Robert Gray and son of the pharmacologist and botanist Samuel Frederick Gray. Gray was Keeper of Zoology at the British Museum in London from 1840 until...
- Gray whale
- Biological Species, Official symbol, Literature Subject, Organism Classification
The gray whale is a baleen whale that migrates between feeding and breeding grounds yearly. It reaches a length of 14.9 meters, a weight of 36 tonnes, and lives between 55 and 70 years. The common name of the whale comes from the gray patches and...
- Product category, Color
Grey or gray is an intermediate color between black and white. It is a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally that it is a color "without color". It is the color of a cloud-covered sky, of ash and of lead. The first recorded use of grey as a...
- Unit of Absorbed Dose, Unit, , Unit Profile
The gray is a derived unit of ionizing radiation dose in the International System of Units. It is defined as the absorption of one joule of radiation energy per one kilogram of matter. It is used as a measure of absorbed dose, specific energy, and...
- Gray code
The reflected binary code, also known as Gray code after Frank Gray, is a binary numeral system where two successive values differ in only one bit. The reflected binary code was originally designed to prevent spurious output from electromechanical...
- Eastern gray squirrel
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Sciurus carolinensis, common name eastern gray squirrel or grey squirrel depending on region, is a tree squirrel in the genus Sciurus. It is native to North America, but now also inhabits other regions.
- Asa Gray
- Botanist, Name source, Person, Author, Academic, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Asa Gray is considered the most important American botanist of the 19th century. His Darwiniana was also considered an important explanation of how religion and science were not necessarily mutually exclusive. Gray was Harvard University's botany...
- Gray fox
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The gray fox is a carnivoran mammal of the family Canidae ranging throughout most of the southern half of North America from southern Canada to the northern part of South America. This species and the closely related Channel Island fox are the only...