Meaning : River Of The Wolf, River of The Wolf,
Origin : Spanish,
Pronunciation : gwah-dhah-LOO-pe ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guadalupe:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Guadalupe:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Guadalupe is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Guadalupe is: Wolf valley. Biblical Mary is Mexico's Lady of Guadalupe.
- American Meaning: The name Guadalupe is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Guadalupe is: Wolf valley. Biblical Mary is Mexico's Lady of Guadalupe.
- From a Spanish title of the Virgin Mary, Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, meaning "Our Lady of Guadalupe". Guadalupe is a Spanish place name, the site of a famous convent, which means "river of the wolf" in Arabic. In the 16th century Our Lady of Guadalupe supposedly appeared in a vision to a native Mexican man, and she is now regarded as a patron saint of the Americas.
Definition funny of Guadalupe:
- Person #1: "Wow! Guadalupe is so successful that I am extremely jealous!" Person #2: "jeez, and i was sitting here thinking she was a chonga from the ghetto" Person #1: "wow you are so racist, Guadalupe is my favorite person, I look up to her! I should nominate her for an award"
- A: "That woman thinks were conceited, I'm apalled!" B: "Well whenever I'm with Guadalupe, we seem to get that reaction." A: "She seems to forget that a godess like Guadalupe has no reason to feel conceited, she truly is just convinced."
- Daym she's cute as a Guadalupe
- Man that burrito is coming back to haunt me. I Guadalupe!
- i just Guadalupe on that little kid dude did you hear that guy Guadalupe
- Guadalupe tripped on her chanclas while stealing tortillas.
Expression information Guadalupe:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Guadalupe:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Guadalupe:
- Estúpido (feat. Janeth Guadalupe) by Los Papis RA7 from the Album Estúpido (feat. Janeth Guadalupe)
- Guadalupe by 77s from the Album Fun With Sound
- ¡Happy Birthday Guadalupe! [feat. Mariachi El Bronx] by The Killers from the Album ¡Happy Birthday Guadalupe!
- Adiós, Oh Virgen de Guadalupe by Donna Pena from the Album Diciembre en Mexico
- Vamos A Amarla Los Dos (Album Version) [feat. José Guadalupe Esparza] by Mandingo from the Album Gran Encuentro
- The Virgin of Guadalupe by Myra Melford from the Album Snowy Egret
- Guadalupe by Tom Russell from the Album Blood And Candle Smoke
- Guadalupe by Enrique Nery from the Album Mexicanista
- Song to Our Lady of Guadalupe by Annie Karto from the Album Overshadow Me
- Lady Of Guadalupe by David Garza from the Album A Strange Mess Of Flowers
Books about Guadalupe:
- Guadalupe: Mother of the New Creation - Feb 10, 1997 by Virgilio P. Elizondo
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Mother of the Civilization of Love - Aug 4, 2009 by Carl Anderson and Eduardo Chavez
- Guadalupe: Secrets of the Image - May 3, 2013 by Marianna Bartold and KIC
- A Handbook on Guadalupe - Oct 1, 2009 by Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate
- The Wonder of Guadalupe: The Origin and Cult of the Miraculous Image of the Blessed Virgin in Mexico - Nov 1, 1993 by Francis Johnston
- Our Lady of Guadalupe - Apr 1, 2012 by Carmen Bernier-Grand and Tonya Engel
- Maria of Guadalupe: Shaper of History, Shaper of Hearts - Feb 12, 2009 by Paul Badde
- Visualizing Guadalupe: From Black Madonna to Queen of the Americas (Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Series in Latin... - Feb 1, 2014 by Jeannette Favrot Peterson
- Under the Mesquite - Apr 1, 2013 by Guadalupe Garcia McCall
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map) - Jan 1, 2007 by National Geographic Maps - Trails Illustrated
Movies about Guadalupe:
- Dive Travel Great White Sharks Isla de Guadalupe, Mexico2009 NR CC
- Guadalupe: A Living Image2011 NR CC
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Mother of America2009 NR
- Guadalupe2006 PG
- Juan Diego: Messenger Of Guadalupe2005 G
- La Rosa De Guadalupe Vol. 22010 NR
- La Rosa De Guadalupe V012011 NR
- Our Lady of Guadalupe2011 NR
- PELICULAS PARA EL ALMA 10 PACK:EL NINO Y LA ESTRELLA/ROSAS BLANCA PARA MI HERMANA NEGRA/JESUS MARIA Y JOSE/SAN...2013
- Our Lady of Guadalupe & the Poisoned Crucifix2011 NR
Wiki information Guadalupe:
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Artwork, Location
Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe, is a title of the Virgin Mary associated with a celebrated pictorial image housed in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in México City. The basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe is the most...
- Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, officially entitled the Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic, is the peace treaty signed on February 2, 1848, in the Villa de Guadalupe...
- Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Guadalupe is a city and surrounding municipality located in the state of Nuevo León, in northern Mexico. It is part of the Greater Monterrey Metropolitan area. The municipality of Guadalupe, which lies adjacent to the east side of Monterrey, also...
- Guadalupe County
- US County, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Administrative Division, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location
Guadalupe County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, its population was 131,533. The county seat is Seguin. The county was founded in 1846 and is named for the Guadalupe River. Guadalupe County is part of the San...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region
Guadalupe is a small city located in Santa Barbara County, California. According to the U.S. Census of 2010, the city has a population of 7,080. Guadalupe is economically and socially tied to the city of Santa Maria, which is about ten miles to the...
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Location
Guadalupe is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. Since its founding, it has been known as a center of Yaqui culture and it is home to many religious festivals. The town motto, "where three cultures flourish," recognizes the towns roots...
- Guadalupe Island
- Geographical Feature, Location, Statistical region, Island
Guadalupe Island or Isla Guadalupe is a volcanic island located 241 kilometres off the west coast of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula and some 400 kilometres southwest of the city of Ensenada in Baja California state, in the Pacific Ocean. The two...
- Guadalupe, Cáceres
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Guadalupe is a municipality located in Las Villuercas comarca, province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain with currently just over 2,000 inhabitants. The monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe is situated here. The Guadalupe River has its origins near...
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Roman Catholic Place of Worship, Place of worship, Building, Location, Structure, Project focus
The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe is a Roman Catholic church, minor basilica and National Shrine of Mexico in the north of Mexico City. The shrine was built near the hill of Tepeyac where Our Lady of Guadalupe is believed to have appeared to...
- Guadalupe River
- River, Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
The Guadalupe River runs from Kerr County, Texas to San Antonio Bay on the Gulf of Mexico. It is a popular destination for rafting, fly fishing, and canoeing. Larger cities along it include Kerrville, New Braunfels, Seguin, Gonzales, Cuero, and...