Meaning : Strong-willed Warrior, Strong-willed warrior,
Origin : French,
Pronunciation : gee-OM ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guillaume:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Guillaume:
- French Meaning: The name Guillaume is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Guillaume is: The French form of the name William, meaning resolute protector.
- French form of WILLIAM
Definition funny of Guillaume:
- That shoe is so beautiful and has the charisma of Guillaume.
- This guy is a guillaume, watch out!! Don't challenge him
- Julie, would you like to perform a guillaume?
- Friend1: Wow Guillaume is so good in bed ! Friend2: I know I nearly fainted seeing that sexy body !
Expression information Guillaume:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Guillaume:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Guillaume:
- Rossini: Guillaume Tell / Act 2 - Sombre forêt by Dame Joan Sutherland and Orchestra of the Welsh National Opera and Richard Bonynge from the Album Joan Sutherland - Complete Decca Studio Recitals
- Adieu Ces Bons Vins De Lannoys (feat. Guillaume Dufay) by Asteria from the Album Le Souvenir De Vous Me Tue (Medieval Love Songs from the Court of Burgundy)
- William Tell (Guillaume Tell): "Overture" by The London Symphony Orchestra from the Album Rossini: The Greatest Composers
- Looking Forward (Breaking Bad) [Bonus Track] [feat. Guillaume Perret] by Harvey Mason from the Album Chameleon
- Guillaume's Confession (Instrumental) by Rachel Portman from the Album Chocolat - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Banalités FP 107 (Guillaume Apollinaire): III. Fâgnes de Wallonie by Véronique Gens/Roger Vignoles from the Album Nuit d'étoiles - Mélodies françaises
- William Tell (Guillaume Tell): "Overture" (Radio Edit) by The London Symphony Orchestra from the Album Rossini: The Greatest Composers
- Banalités FP 107 (Guillaume Apollinaire): I. Chanson d'Orkenise by Véronique Gens/Roger Vignoles from the Album Nuit d'étoiles - Mélodies françaises
- France (1250-1377): Chanson - Rose, liz, printemps, verdure (Guillaume de Machaut) by Orlando Consort from the Album The Rose, the Lily & the Whortleberry - Medieval and Renaissance Gardens in Music
- Guillaume Tell (1995 Remastered Version): Ouverture (Orchestre) by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra/Lamberto Gardelli from the Album Rossini: Guillaume Tell
Books about Guillaume:
- The Life of Muhammad - Jul 18, 2002 by I. Ishaq and A. Guillaume
- K-12 Classroom Teaching: A Primer for New Professionals, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version - Access... - Jan 8, 2015 by Andrea M. Guillaume
- Zone: Selected Poems - Nov 24, 2015 by Guillaume Apollinaire and Ron Padgett
- Central Park (Letteraria straniera) (Italian Edition) - Sep 17, 2015 by Guillaume Musso
- K-12 Classroom Teaching: A Primer for New Professionals (4th Edition) - Jun 6, 2011 by Andrea M. Guillaume
- Alcools: Poems (Wesleyan Poetry Series) - Jul 15, 1995 by Guillaume Apollinaire and Donald Revell
- Calligrammes: Poems of Peace and War (1913-1916) - Mar 15, 2004 by Guillaume Apollinaire and Anne Hyde Greet
- Central Park (edition poche) (French Edition) - Mar 26, 2015 by Guillaume Musso and Pocket
- White Leopard - Nov 19, 2015 by Laurent Guillaume and Sophie Weiner
- Et Apres (French Edition) - Apr 1, 2010 by Guillaume Musso
Movies about Guillaume:
- Midsomer Murders: Set 192010 NR
- Rossini Guillaume Tell2015 NR
- Guillaume Tell2014 NR
- Rossini: Guillaume Tell2015 NR
- Balanchine - Jewels / Aurelie Dupont, Alessio Carbone, Marie-Agnes Gillot, Agnes Letestu, Jean-Guillaume Bart,...2000 NR
- André-Modeste Gretry: Guillaume Tell2010 NR
- Me, Myself and Mum2013 Unrated
- Me, Myself and Mum Unrated
- Me, Myself and Mum / Les Garçons Et Guillaume, à Table!
- Jappeloup: De Padre A Hijo (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2014) Guillaume Canet; Marina Hands;2013
Wiki information Guillaume:
- Guillaume Apollinaire
- Dramatist, Film story contributor, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Military Person, Composer, Name source, Influence Node, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Guillaume Apollinaire was a French poet, playwright, short story writer, novelist, and art critic of Polish descent. His novels were mostly erotic. Apollinaire is considered one of the foremost poets of the early 20th century, as well as one of the...
- Guillaume Canet
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, TV Director, Film producer, Film writer, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Guillaume Canet is a French actor, film director and screenwriter. Canet began his career in theatre and television before moving to film. He starred in several films like Joyeux Noël, Love Me If You Dare and The Beach. In 2006, he turned to writing...
- Guillaume Dufay
- Musical Artist, Musician, Name source, Deceased Person, Composer, Person,
Guillaume Dufay was a Franco-Flemish composer of the early Renaissance. The central figure in the Burgundian School, he was regarded by his contemporaries as the leading composer in Europe in the mid-15th century.
- Guillaume Depardieu
- Actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Deceased Person, Musician, , Influence Node, Award Winner, TV Actor
Guillaume Depardieu was a French actor, winner of a César Award, and the oldest child of Gérard Depardieu.
- Guillaume Gallienne
- Actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Film director, Film writer, Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist
Guillaume Gallienne is a French actor, screenwriter and film director. He has received two Molière Awards for his stagework and has won two César Awards, one for writing and the other for his performance in his autobiographical comedy film Me, Myself...
- Robert Guillaume
- Actor, Person, Author, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Identity, Video Game Actor
Robert Guillaume is an American stage and television actor, known for his role as Benson on the TV-series Soap and the spin-off Benson, voicing the mandrill Rafiki in The Lion King and as Isaac Jaffe on Sports Night. In a career that has spanned more...
- Guillaume Tell
- Award-Winning Work, Composition, Opera, Adaptation
Guillaume Tell is an opera in four acts by Gioachino Rossini to a French libretto by Étienne de Jouy and Hippolyte Bis. Based on Friedrich Schiller's play William Tell, which drew on the William Tell legend, the opera was Rossini's last, although he...
- Guillaume de Machaut
- Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Musician, Author, Composer, Film music contributor
Guillaume de Machaut was a medieval French poet and composer. He is one of the earliest composers on whom significant biographical information is available. According to Daniel Leech-Wilkinson, Machaut was "the last great poet who was also a...
- Guillaume Hoarau
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Identity
Guillaume Hoarau is a French footballer who plays for BSC Young Boys in the Swiss Super League as a striker.
- Guillaume Musso
- Writer, Person, Film story contributor, Author
Guillaume Musso is a French novelist.