If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guoqi:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Guoqi:
- Strangers on the Western Front: Chinese Workers in the Great War - Mar 20, 2011 by Guoqi Xu
- China and the Great War: China's Pursuit of a New National Identity and Internationalization (Studies in the Social... - Sep 22, 2011 by Guoqi Xu
- Nei Gong: The Authentic Classic: A Translation of the Nei Gong Zhen Chuan - Apr 25, 2011 by Tom Bisio and Huang Guo-Qi
- Olympic Dreams: China and Sports, 1895-2008 - Jun 30, 2008 by Guoqi Xu and William C. Kirby
- Chinese and Americans: A Shared History - Oct 13, 2014 by Guoqi Xu and Akira Iriye
- Convergence de deux civilisations Recherche sur les travailleurs chinois en France pendant la Première Guerre... - Jan 1, 2010 by Xu,Guoqi
- By Guoqi Xu Chinese and Americans: A Shared History [Hardcover] - Sep 28, 2014
- Guoqi Hong Collection: Drama series (a total of five ) (Paperback) - 1991 by GUO QI HONG
- Strangers on the Western Front:Chinese Workers in the Great War (Chinese Edition) - Jul 1, 2014 by Xu Guoqi
- Convergence de deux civilisations Recherche sur les travailleurs chinois en France pendant la Première Guerre... - Jan 1, 2010 by Guoqi Xu
Wiki information Guoqi:
- Tang Guoqiang
- Actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor
Tang Guoqiang is a Chinese actor best known for portraying historical figures in several films and television series. Some of his more notable roles include: various Chinese emperors, Zhuge Liang, Yan Zhenqing and Mao Zedong. Tang started his acting...
- He Guoqiang
- Person, Politician
He Guoqiang is a retired high-ranking official in the Communist Party of China. Until the closing of the 18th National Party Congress he was the eighth ranked member of the Politburo Standing Committee, China's highest ruling council, and the...
- Wei Guoqing
- Deceased Person, Person
Wei Guoqing was a Chinese government official, military officer and political commissar. He served on the Communist Party of China's Politburo and as Director of the People's Liberation Army's General Political Department. Wei was one of the few...
- Guoqi Xu
- Person, Author
- Zhang Guoqiang
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Zhang Guoqiang is a Chinese actor.
- Guoqi Cao
- Person, Topic, Film producer
Guoqi Cao is a film producer.
- Guoqing Temple
- Buddhist Place of Worship, Location, Place of worship
The Guoqing Temple is a Buddhist temple on Mount Tiantai, Zhejiang Province, People's Republic of China. Originally built in 598 AD during the Sui Dynasty, and renovated during the reign of the Qing Yongzheng Emperor, the temple is located roughly...
- Yang Guoqiang
- Person, Organization founder
Yang Guoqiang, is a Chinese entrepreneur, the founder and chairman of Country Garden Group, one of the largest real estate developers in Guangdong Province, Mainland China. Since April 2007, his family have been the wealthiest people in Mainland...
- Zhuang Guoqi
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Zhuang Guoqi is an actor.
- Zeng Guoqiang
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Zeng Guoqiang is a Male Chinese weightlifter. By winning the 52 kg class weightlifting at the 23rd Olympic Games in 1984, he became China's first Olympic gold medalist in weightlifting.