Meaning : Name of the Guru, Name Of The Guru,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gurnam:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Gurnam:
- Sahaan (feat. Gurnam) by Epic Bhangra from the Album Sahaan (feat. Gurnam)
- Gurnam by Sun City Girls from the Album Jacks Creek
- Gurnam Kaur by Romey Gill from the Album Never Enough
- Haye Ni Gurnam Kure by Sadhu Rumana from the Album Maahi Ton Pyar Nahi Mileya
Books about Gurnam:
- Lifting The Veil, Practical Kabbalah with Kundalini Yoga - Mar 3, 1999 by Gurnam
- Alchemy of Love Relationships - Mar 17, 2000 by Gurnam
- East of Indus: My Memories of Old Punjab - Apr 4, 2007 by Gurnam Singh Brard
- Acts of Knowing: Critical Pedagogy in, Against and Beyond the University - Mar 28, 2013 by Stephen Cowden and Gurnam Singh
- Sikh Musicology: Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Hymns of the Human Spirit - Jan 1, 2001 by Gurnam Singh
- 7th International Conference on University Learning and Teaching (InCULT 2014) Proceedings: Educate to Innovate - Nov 14, 2015 by Yuen Fook Chan and Gurnam Kaur Sidhu
- Seed Pathology - Dec 1, 2008 by Gurnam Singh
- Authentic assessment and pedagogical strategies in higher education.(Report): An article from: Journal of Social... - Jul 15, 2010 by Chan Yuen Fook and Gurnam Kaur Sidhu
- Alchemy of Love Relationships by Gurnam (2000) Paperback - 1600 by Gurnam
- Acts of Knowing: Critical Pedagogy in, Against and Beyond the University by Stephen Cowden, Gurnam Singh (2013... -
Wiki information Gurnam:
- Gurnam Singh
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Gurnam Singh was an Indian politician and the Chief Minister of Punjab from March 8, 1967 to November 25, 1967, and again between February 17, 1969 to March 27, 1970. He was the first Shiromani Akali Dal Chief minister of Punjab. His ministry fell...
- Gurnam Singh
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Gurnam Singh was the former Indonesian track and field athlete who won three gold medals in the fourth Asian Games in 1962 in Jakarta, winning the medals for marathon, 5000 and 10000 meters run. The government awarded him with 20 cows, two cars, as...
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Gurnam is an actor.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Film character, Fictional Character
Gurnam is a fictional character from the 1978 film Des Pardes.
- General Gurnam Singh Public School
- Organization, Educational Institution, Location, Employer
General Gurnam Singh Public School is a CBSE affiliated co-educational school situated on the outskirts of Sangrur. The medium of instruction is English. The school is being run on Public School lines. It is managed by S. B. Sir General Gurnam Singh...
- Release track
- Gurnam Kaur
- Film producer, Person
Gurnam Kaur is a film producer.
- Gurnam Thandi
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Gurnam Thandi is an actor.
- Ravi Gurnam
- Award Nominee, Person, Topic
Ravi Gurnam is a nominee in the British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound - Factual.