Meaning : Derived from Germanic roots, meaning 'wide wood' or 'forest'. Guy was a popular medieval name, borne by saints and legendary romanace heroes., Guide, Of unknown meaning, Of Unknown Meaning,
Pronunciation : (GAY), GIE (English), GEE (French) , gai,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guy:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Guy:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Guy is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Guy is: warrior.
- American Meaning: The name Guy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Guy is: warrior.
- Latin Meaning: The name Guy is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Guy is: Life.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Guy is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Guy is: Valley.
- French Meaning: The name Guy is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Guy is: Guide.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Guy is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Guy is: Sensible.
- English Meaning: The name Guy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Guy is: A name derived from the Hebrew 'goy', meaning Gentile. Also a colloquial term used to refer to a man.
- German Meaning: The name Guy is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Guy is: From the Old German name Wido, meaning wood. Famous bearer: the British Guy Fawkes.
- Norman French form of WIDO. The Normans introduced it to England, where it was common until the time of Guy Fawkes (1570-1606), a revolutionary who attempted to blow up the British parliament. The name was revived in the 19th century, due in part to characters in the novels 'Guy Mannering' (1815) by Sir Walter Scott and 'The Heir of Redclyffe' (1854) by C. M. Yonge.
Definition funny of Guy:
- "that guy is boring"
- No One Would Be Alive If It Wasnt For The Male Population. Us Guys Are The World
- I was soo excited to be with this guy last night.
- Hey guy, you wanna go to the pub tonight and watch the hockey game.
- i love guys and i hope one day i'll find one who doesn't think about sex every seven seconds.
- Hey GUY want to come over and hang out? Guy thinking: Sweet we're going to have sex baby. NO NO wait... laughing a lil... yeah we are.
Expression information Guy:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Guy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Guy:
- Guy Lombardo - New Mongrels
- Sam, the Guy from Quincy - The Arrogant Worms
- A Guy Walks into a Bar by Tyler Farr from the Album Suffer in Peace
- Guys Like Me by Eric Church from the Album Sinners Like Me
- This Guy's In Love With You by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass from the Album The Beat Of The Brass
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Alice Cooper from the Album Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits
- Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) (Album Version) by The Offspring from the Album Americana [Explicit]
- Some Guys Have All The Luck by Rod Stewart from the Album The Definitive Rod Stewart
- This Guy's in Love with You by Herb Alpert from the Album Herb Alpert - Music to Watch Girls Go By
- Jesus, Only Jesus (feat. Travis Cottrell, Michael O'brien & Guy Penrod) by Charles Billingsley from the Album Only Jesus
Books about Guy:
- Prince Fly Guy (Fly Guy #15) - Aug 25, 2015 by Tedd Arnold
- Guys Read: Terrifying Tales - Sep 1, 2015 by Jon Scieszka and Adam Gidwitz
- Southern Peach Pie and A Dead Guy (Poppy Peters Mysteries Book 1) - Mar 4, 2015 by A. Gardner
- No More Mr Nice Guy - Jan 8, 2003 by Robert A. Glover
- Ten Brides for Ten Hot Guys - Jun 9, 2015 by Donna Fasano and Helen Scott Taylor
- One Of The Guys - Apr 16, 2015 by Dawn Doyle
- Guys Read: True Stories - Sep 16, 2014 by Jon Scieszka and Jim Murphy
- Guys Read: Funny Business - Sep 21, 2010 by Jon Scieszka
- The Kingdom: Fantasy - Dec 12, 2014 by Guy Stanton III
- One Hell of a Guy: Episode 1 (The Cambion Chronicles) - Jun 21, 2015 by Tammi Labrecque
Movies about Guy:
- The Good Guy2010 R CC
- All Over The Guy2001 R CC
- The Other Guys2010 PG-13 CC
- Clean Guys of Comedy2013 CC
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room2005 R CC
- How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days2003 PG-13 CC
- Family Guy Season 132014 CC
- Three Guys Named Mike1951 PG CC
- Nice Guys Sleep Alone NR CC
- Hot Guys With Guns2014 NR CC
Wiki information Guy:
- Family Guy
- TV Black Comedy, TV Program, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Work of Fiction, Broadcast, Adapted Work, Identity, Award-Winning Work
Family Guy is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their...
Not to be confused with a tagline, a guy-wire, guy-line or guy-rope, also known as simply a guy, is a tensioned cable designed to add stability to a free-standing structure. They are used commonly in ship masts, radio masts, wind turbines, utility...
- Olympic participating country, Newspaper circulation area, Organization founder, Sports Team Location, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Literature Subject, Dated location, Sport Country, Identity
Guyana, officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, is a sovereign state on the northern coast of South America. Along with being part of the Anglophone Caribbean, Guyana is one of the few Caribbean countries that are not islands. Guyana also...
- Guy Gardner
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Guy Gardner is a character, a comic book superhero published by DC Comics. He is a core member of the Green Lantern family of characters, and for a time was also a significant member of the Justice League family of characters. He was created by John...
- Hybrid parent gender, Gender, Character Gender, Domain Category, Sports gender, Risk Factor
A male organism is the physiological sex that produces sperm. Each spermatozoon can fuse with a larger female gamete, or ovum, in the process of fertilization. A male cannot reproduce sexually without access to at least one ovum from a female, but...
- Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Military Commander, Military Person
Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester, KB, known between 1776 and 1786 as Sir Guy Carleton, was an Anglo-Irish soldier and administrator. He twice served as Governor of the Province of Quebec, from 1768 to 1778, concurrently serving as Governor General...
- Guy Lombardo
- Person, Identity, Film actor, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Award Winner, Featured artist
Gaetano Alberto "Guy" Lombardo was a Canadian-American bandleader and violinist. Forming The Royal Canadians in 1924 with his brothers Carmen, Lebert, and Victor, and other musicians from his hometown, Lombardo led the group to international success,...
- Buddy Guy
- Blues Artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Identity, Composer, Film actor, Social network user, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist
George "Buddy" Guy is an American blues guitarist and singer. He is an exponent of Chicago blues and has influenced guitarists including Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, John Mayer and Stevie Ray Vaughan. In the 1960s, Guy played...
- Guy Fawkes Night
- Holiday, Film subject
Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Guy Fawkes Day, Bonfire Night and Firework Night, is an annual commemoration observed on 5 November, primarily in Great Britain. Its history begins with the events of 5 November 1605, when Guy Fawkes, a member of the...
- Record Producer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Disclosure are an English electronic music duo, consisting of brothers Howard and Guy Lawrence. The siblings grew up in Reigate, Surrey. Their debut album, Settle, released on 3 June 2013 through PMR, was nominated for Best Dance/Electronica Album at...