If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gyasi:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Gyasi:
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Gyasi is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Gyasi is: Wonderful.
Expression information Gyasi:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Gyasi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Gyasi:
- The Dance (Gyasi's Tap Remix) by Gyasi from the Album The Dance
- Spectrum (feat. Jo Lampert & Gyasi Ross) by Ryan Amador from the Album 4S
- Gyasi Went Home by Bedouin Soundclash from the Album Sounding a Mosaic
- Rollin (feat. Gyasi Kamau) [Explicit] by Twank from the Album The Growth of Me [Explicit]
- Vari Varsi Khatn Gyasi (Boliyan) by Devendra Dev from the Album Darshan De Do Mahaamaai
Books about Gyasi:
- How to Say I Love You in Indian - Dec 16, 2013 by Gyasi Ross
- Don't Know Much About Indians - Aug 15, 2011 by Gyasi Ross
- Homegoing: A novel - Jun 7, 2016 by Yaa Gyasi
- Spiritual Marriage:The Curse of Illicit Sexual Union - Jun 1, 2006 by EBENEZER GYASI
- Prayer Toolbox Volume 1: For Spiritual Warriors and Kingdom Builders - Dec 28, 2012 by Ebenezer B Gyasi
- TARGET OR WEAPON: THE PRAYER BOOK - Aug 11, 2004 by EBENEZER GYASI
- Killing Me Softly - Apr 24, 2006 by Ebenezer Gyasi
- What's Up?: Vocabulary for those New to the United States, Volume II (Volume 2) - Dec 13, 2013 by Jimmy Gyasi Boateng
- Love, Loss, Longing (DLP Anthology Book 3) - Aug 1, 2014 by Joe Ducie and Trevor Jones
- The Real-Holocaust: A Wholistic Analysis of the African American Experience, 1441-1994 - Jan 10, 2007 by Gyasi A. Foluke
Wiki information Gyasi:
- Gyasi Zardes
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete
Gyasi Zardes is a professional football player for LA Galaxy.
- David Gyasi
- Actor, Film producer, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
David Gyasi is an actor.
- Edwin Gyasi
- Soccer Forward, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player
Edwin Gyasi is a Dutch footballer who currently plays for Roda JC Kerkrade in the Dutch Eredivisie. He formerly played for Telstar, De Graafschap, FC Twente and Heracles Almelo.
- Raymond Gyasi
- Soccer Forward, Person
Raymond Gyasi is a Dutch professional footballer who currently plays as a winger for FC Emmen, on loan from AZ, in the Dutch Eerste Divisie. He formerly played on loan for Roda JC Kerkrade.
- Jeff Gyasi
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Jeff Gyasi is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for German club SV Elversberg in the 3. Fußball-Liga as a midfielder. Gyasi made his professional debut for Rot-Weiß Oberhausen during the 2010–11 3. Fußball-Liga season in a 0–3 home loss to...
- Featured artist, Musical Artist
- Gyasi Went Home
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Gyasi Foluke
- Author, Person
- Gyasi Went Home
- Gyasi Salif
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version