Meaning : A Bohemian Traveler, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gypsy:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Gypsy:
- English Meaning: The name Gypsy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Gypsy is: Wanderer.
Definition funny of Gypsy:
- Being a gypsy cunt gives me the right to steal anything unless it is nailed down.
- once we saw a gypsy by himself and robbed him at gunpoint
- My mother said I never should play with the Gypsies in the wood
- Look at the fucking gypsy scumbag.
- "I'm part gypsy somewhere way back."
- 2. Every "Gypsy" should all fuck off back to Ireland.
- Gypsy: I need money. Man: Fuck off. Gypsy: wtf? Man: I had to earn it so why the fuck should you have any of it. Gypsy: Fair Enough. 20 minutes later the Gypsy arrives with a gang of stolen dogs all of which shit promptly onto your lawn. Man (from upstairs window): Oh for fucks sake. Wife: What a bunch of absolute Wankers. Man goes and gets all of the dog shit into a large disposable bag. Loads his shotgun and finds the gypsy encampment. Man: Eat shit arseholes. Man then force feeds the gypsies their dog shit. Man: Fucking bunch of cunts.
Expression information Gypsy:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Songs about Gypsy:
- Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac
- Gypsy Eyes - Jimi Hendrix
- Gypsy Woman - Crystal Waters
- Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac from the Album Greatest Hits
- Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves (Album Version) by Cher from the Album Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves
- Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen by Santana from the Album Abraxas
- Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves by Cher from the Album If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher's Greatest Hits
- Gypsy Road by Cinderella from the Album Rocked, Wired & Bluesed: The Greatest Hits
- Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac from the Album Mirage
- Sign Of The Gypsy Queen (2002 Digital Remaster) by April Wine from the Album Classic Masters
Books about Gypsy:
- The Gypsies - Mar 17, 2011 by Charles Godfrey Leland
- Gypsy - Apr 1, 1994 by Arthur Laurents and Stephen Sondheim
- Gypsy: A World of Colour & Interiors - Apr 15, 2014 by Sibella Court
- Gypsy Wisdom, Spells, Charms and Folklore - Feb 5, 2013 by Denise Alvarado
- The Gypsies - Sep 1, 1987 by Jan Yoors
- Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards - Mar 5, 2012 by Marie Anne Adelaide Lenormand
- Bury Me Standing: The Gypsies and Their Journey - Oct 29, 1996 by Isabel Fonseca
- Gypsy: A Memoir - Jul 15, 1999 by Gypsy Rose Lee and Erik Preminger
- The Romani Gypsies - Jan 6, 2015 by Yaron Matras
- A Historical Survey of the Customs, Habits, & Present State of the Gypsies - Mar 24, 2011 by John Hoyland
Movies about Gypsy:
Wiki information Gypsy:
- Romani people
- Ethnicity, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Flag referent, Ethnicity in fiction
The Romani, or Roma, are a traditionally itinerant ethnic group living mostly in Europe and the Americas, who originate from the northwestern regions of the Indian subcontinent. The Romani are widely known among English-speaking people by the exonym...
- Gypsy jazz
- Musical genre
Gypsy jazz is a style of jazz music often said to have been started by guitarist Jean "Django" Reinhardt in the 1930s. Because its origins are largely in France it is often called by the French name, "jazz manouche", or alternatively, "manouche...
- Adaptation, Play, Adapted Work, Written Work
Gypsy is a 1959 musical with music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and a book by Arthur Laurents. Gypsy is loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, the famous striptease artist, and focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has...
- Gypsy style
The term gypsy style refers to the typical way East European music is played in coffeehouses and restaurants, at parties, and sometimes on-stage, in European cities. Music played in this style is known by the general public as "gypsy music". It is...
- Gypsy horse
The Gypsy Horse, also known as the Gypsy Cob, Coloured Cob, Gypsy Vanner, Irish Cob, and Tinker Horse, is a horse breed originally developed by Romanichal peoples native to the British Isles. As recently as 1996, the Gypsy horse had no stud book or...
- Musical comedy Film, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Adapted Work, Adaptation, Topic, Film, Ranked item, Netflix Title
Gypsy is a 1962 musical comedy-drama film produced and directed by Mervyn LeRoy. The screenplay by Leonard Spigelgass is based on the book of the 1959 stage musical Gypsy: A Musical Fable by Arthur Laurents, which was adapted from Gypsy: A Memoir by...
- Gypsy punk
- Musical genre
Gypsy punk is a hybrid musical genre that crosses traditional Romani music with punk rock. One of the first rock groups to incorporate elements of punk and Gypsy music was Motherhead Bug, which was active mostly in the early 1990s. A broader audience...
- Composition, Award-Nominated Work
"Gypsy" is a song by Colombian singer-songwriter Shakira, from her eighth studio album She Wolf. The song was chosen as the fourth and final single from the album by Epic Records. It was released internationally on 26 March 2013; in the United...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Television Film, Netflix Title, Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, TV Program
Gypsy is a 1993 American musical television film directed by Emile Ardolino. The teleplay by Arthur Laurents is an adaptation of his book of the 1959 stage musical Gypsy: A Musical Fable, which was based on Gypsy: A Memoir by Gypsy Rose Lee. Gypsy...