Meaning : Leader, guide, Leader, Guide, Guide on the Path of Righteousness,
Pronunciation : HAH de ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hadia:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Hadia:
- Hadia is a feminine name of Urdu origin which is said to mean ‘Guide on the Path of Righteousness’. It is most common in Pakistan where Urdu is mostly used. The language shares similarities with Arabic and Persian and so this name may also be found in these languages. Hadia is mostly popular with Muslim parents and its use has spread to Muslim communities across the world.
- Feminine form of HADI
Definition funny of Hadia:
- Stop being a Hadia
Songs about Hadia:
- Aatatni hadia by Yazid from the Album El Hadra Rahi Batal
- Al Hadia Wa Rachwa by Adil Muslim from the Album Conférences islamiques, vol. 1 (Quran)
- Al Hadia Wa Rachwa by Said Al Kamali from the Album Qabasat (Quran)
- El Hadia (Live in Marrakech) by Hassan Hakmoun from the Album Spirit
- Hadia by Kore. ?dro. from the Album Aples Askisis Ston Iparxismo [Explicit]
- Hadia by The Warheads from the Album Vrykolakas Brides
- Hadia by Hadia from the Album The Festival Of A Thousand Stars
- Hadia by Hosanna - The Gospel Band from the Album Hosanna
- Hadia Ke Karfia by Gerasimos Andreatos from the Album Complete Guide to World Music Voices
- Hadia Ke Karfia by Gerasimos Andreatos from the Album Chadia ke karfia
Books about Hadia:
- The Jihad and its Times - Oct 31, 2011 by Ronald A. Messier and Hadia Dajani-Shakeel
- Loss Prevention: Catch a Shoplifter - Aug 1, 2015 by Rohullah Latif and Hadia Bharoocha
- Public Health in the Middle East and North Africa: Meeting the Challenges of the 21st Century (WBI Learning Resources... - May 10, 2004 by Anne. M Pierre-Louis and Francisca Ayodeji Akala
- Hadia Lebanese Style Recipes - 2013 by Hadia Zbib KHANAFER
- Factors Affecting Customers' Decisions to Buy Retail Banking Services: Their Implications on the New Service Development... - Apr 22, 2008 by Hadia H. Abdel Aziz
- A Rereading of George Bernard Shaw as a Romantic Dramatist: An analysis of selected plays by Shaw in the light... - Sep 1, 2011 by Hadia Ahmed
- Prospects of Citrus Producers and Marketing in Pakistani California: A case study of Sargodha region - Dec 7, 2011 by Waqar Akram and Hadia Asghar
- Chrétiens et Musulmans en Syrie-Liban des années 1840 à 1900: A travers les récits de voyages (French Edition) - May 25, 2011 by Hadia NOUBEL
- Sefer Eved haMelech (Avda deRabanan) (Hebrew Edition) - Dec 10, 2007 by Rabbi Ovadya Hadia
- Sefer Yaskil Avdi Vol 8 (Hebrew Edition) - Dec 10, 2007 by Rabbi Ovadiah Hadia
Wiki information Hadia:
- Hadia Tajik
- Person, Politician
Hadia Tajik is a Pakistani-Norwegian jurist, journalist and politician. On 21 September 2012 she was appointed Minister of Culture and, at 29 years of age, became the youngest minister ever to serve in the Norwegian government, as well as the first...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Hadiach, sometimes spelled Hadyach, Gadyach, Gadiach, or Hadziacz, is a small and historic city in Poltava Oblast in the central-east part of Ukraine. Located on the Psel River, the city is an administrative center of the Hadiach Raion. Population...
- Hadia Hosny El Said
- Olympic Badminton Player, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Hadia Hosny El Said is an Egyptian badminton player playing in the London 2012 Olympics. She is currently working as a teaching assistant in the British University in Egypt faculty of pharmacy. She received her masters degree from the University of...
- Fictional Character, TV Character
- Hadia Bentaleb
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Hadia Bentaleb is an Algerian épée fencer. Bentaleb represented Algeria at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where she competed in the women's individual épée event. Unfortunately, she lost the preliminary round of thirty-two match to Hungary's...
- Treaty of Hadiach
The Treaty of Hadiach was a treaty signed on 16 September 1658 in Hadiach between representatives of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and Ukrainian Cossacks. It was designed to elevate the Cossacks and Ruthenians to the position equal to that of...
- Location, Statistical region
Hadiabad is a historic sub-town in the city of Phagwara in Punjab, about 2 kilometres west of Phagwara sub-town. It is the biggest area in size on the western part of the city. Many Sikh followers worship at the gurdwara Chhevin Patshahl.
- Hadiyya Language
- Human Language
Hadiyya is the Afroasiatic language of the Hadiya people of Ethiopia. Most speakers live in the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region in the Hadiya Zone around the town Hosaena. The language is a Highland East Cushitic language. The...
- Hadiach Raion
- Statistical region, Location, Ukraine Raion, Administrative Division, Dated location
Hadyatskyi Raion is a raion in the central Ukrainian province of Poltava. The raion's administrative center is the city of Hadiach. Important rivers within the Hadyatskyi Raion include the Psel and Horol rivers.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording