If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hafizi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Hafizi:
- A General Economy of Travel: Identity, Memory, and Death - Dec 14, 2011 by Afshin Hafizi
- Hafiz: Divine Gnostic; New look to Gnostic Ghazals of Hafiz of Shiraz: Hafiz: Aref-i Rabbani; Negahi Tazeh be... - Mar 2, 2013 by Ahmad Shahvary
- KL Noir: White - Oct 31, 2013 by Various and Amir Hafizi
- The Poetry of Hafez Moosavi:Middle East Poems and other Poems (Contemporary Iranian Poets in Translation) - Apr 26, 2013 by Hafez Moosavi and Ahmad Poori
- Hâfizi Schirâzensis vitam tenens... (Latin Edition) - Dec 19, 2013 by Samarkandi Daulat Shh 'Al'
- Translation Quality Assessment of Hedayat's Blind Owl: based on House's model - Oct 1, 2012 by Maryam Hafizi and Kourosh Akef
- Pattern Recognition Of Cerebral Haemorrhage (CH)From CT Images: The use of Remote Sensing methode in Medical... - Jul 8, 2009 by HAFIZI SHAFIIN
- Hafiz Divani (ciltli) - by Hafiz-i Sirazi
- Cinq opuscules de Hafiz-i Abru concernant l'histoire de l'Iran au temps de Tamerlan - 1959 by ed. Hafiz Abru; Felix Tauer
- Hafiz Divani Cilt 1 - 2011 by Hafiz-i Sirazi
Wiki information Hafizi:
The Hafizi was a branch of Mustaali Ismailism that believed the current ruler of the Fatimid Caliphate after the reign of Al-Amir Bi-Ahkamillah, Al-Hafiz was also the Imam of the Time as well as his descendants. Hafizi sect disappeared completely...
- Astrit Hafizi
Astrit Hafizi is an Albanian former footballer and coach of Vllaznia, as well as coach of Albania in a two years span.
- Hafizi-Isma'ili family tree
- Afshin Hafizi
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Film producer, Person
Afshin Hafizi is a film producer and actor.
- Al-Fa'iz bi-Nasr Allah
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Abu'l-Qasim Isa ibn az-Zafir, better known by his regnal name al-Fa'iz bi-Nasr Allah, was the thirteenth and penultimate Caliph of the Fatimid dynasty. He was believed by the Hafizi Ismailis to be an imam. He succeed his father az-Zafir as a child...
- Taiyabi Ismaili
Ṭayyibīyyah/Ṭayyibī fiqh or Mustā‘līyyah/Mustā‘lī fiqh is a fiqh system associted with the Mustā‘lī branch of Ismailism that split with the Fatimid supporting Hafizi branch by believing Taiyab abi al-Qasim was the rightful Imam. They are the...