If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hajj:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Hajj:
- The Hajj is based on a pilgrimage that was ancient even in the time of Muhammad in the 7th Century.
- 1. I hajjed that girl so hard in bed last night. (banged) 2. I gonna go hajj at my friends hajj. (chill, house) 3. Since I'm underage, I had trouble buying some hajj the other day so I just ended up trying to make my own hajj.(liquor) 4. That haji needs stop being a hajj and man up to ask the girl on a hajj. (guy, pussy, date)
- Andrew: Wow, she is all over me tonight. I think she wants to take me to Mecca! Bryan: Lucky! None of these bitches would ever touch me. It looks like I'm going on the Hajj alone tonight.
- Muslim cleric: You must take the Hajj, young one. Young Muslim: What, you mean Allahpalooza?
- I had to walk three miles home in the snow. It was such a hajj.
- "hajj hajj hajj!!!" "you are a cute wittle hajji kins" "hajjul tajjul tooshul"
- After we complete the Hajj, let’s go blow up our neighbor’s mosque!
Songs about Hajj:
- Nur Al Hajj (Tuxedomoon Live 26.2.1988) by Blaine L Reininger from the Album Broken Fingers
- The Hajj by Robbie Basho from the Album Bashovia
- Sura 22: Pilgrimage (Al-Hajj) by Dr. Rashad Khalifa from the Album Quran - The Final Testament
- 22 Surah Hajj Part 1 by Qari Waheed Zafar Qasmi from the Album Tha Holy Quran With Urdu Translation
- 22 Surah Hajj Part 2 by Qari Waheed Zafar Qasmi from the Album Tha Holy Quran With Urdu Translation
- 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj, Pt. 1 by Ibrahim Al Dawish from the Album 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj (Quran)
- 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj, Pt. 2 by Ibrahim Al Dawish from the Album 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj (Quran)
- 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj, Pt. 3 by Ibrahim Al Dawish from the Album 40 Wassila Listighlal Mawssim Al Hajj (Quran)
- Aa Gaya Hajj Ka Mahina by Rehman Ali Qadri from the Album Aa Gaya Hajj Ka Mahina - Islamic Naats
- Ahkam-e-Hajj, Pt. 1 by Shah Baleegh Uddin from the Album Ahkam-E-Hajj - Shah Baleegh Uddin
Books about Hajj:
- An Easy Step-by-Step Guide on Hajj - Aug 26, 2012 by Hoosen Elias, Mufti Afzal
- Pilgrimage (Hajj): The Fifth High Grade of At-Taqwa (Seeing by Al'lah's Light) - Jan 7, 2015 by Mohammad Amin Sheikho and A. K. John Alias Al-Dayrani
- Hajj and Umrah Made Easy - Jan 15, 2003
- Companion of Hajj: Your Step by Step Guide to Perform Hajj Correctly - Jan 29, 2014 by Ul Haq, Mufti Ikram
- A Very Simple Muslim's Guide to Hajj and Umrah - Jun 9, 2011 by Abu Hayyan
- Hajj, Umrah & Ziyarah - Jan 21, 2014 by Darussalam Publishers and Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
- Getting the Best Out of Al-Hajj (Pilgrimage) - Aug 1, 2006 by Abu Muneer Ismail Davids
- Hajj Reflection on Its Rituals - Jan 1, 2007 by Ali Shariati
- Hajj - Aug 5, 2015 by Ali Shari'ati
- Hajj: Journey to the Heart of Islam - Feb 21, 2012 by Venetia Porter
Movies about Hajj:
- Nightline - The Hajj: One American's Pilgrimage to Mecca2004 NR
- ABC News Nightline The Hajj2008
- ABC News Nightline Final Days of the Hajj2008
- Malcolm X El Hajj Malik El Shabazz1991 Unrated
- CNN: The Hajj: A Journey of Faith & The Mission of a Lifetiime NR by Jim Miller and Riz Khan
- Hajj 2000 - A Journey of Faith2000 NR by Rula Amin and Jim Miller
- Hajj & Umrah Meaning & Rulings2006 G
- A Practical Guide to Performing the Hajj Pilgrimage to Makkah1000
- Circling the House of God: Reflections on Hajj with Martin Lings2009 NR
- The Family of Hajj Metwalli Collector's Edition
Wiki information Hajj:
- TV subject, Literature Subject, Film subject, Religious Practice
The Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can...
Hajji is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca, as well as a derogatory term used by American military personnel towards Arabs, Muslims and Middle Easterners in general. In its traditional...
- Malcolm X
- Literature Subject, Musician, Organization leader, Influence Node, Topic, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist
Malcolm X, born Malcolm Little and also known as el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, was an American Muslim minister and a human rights activist. To his admirers he was a courageous advocate for the rights of blacks, a man who indicted white America in the...
Surat Al-Hajj is the 22nd sura of the Qur'an with 78 ayat. Verses, and address the Jews, Christians and Sabians. According to the Shafi'is and Hanbalis, this is the only surah to have two prostations of recitation, however the Hanafis and Malikis do...
- Sami al-Hajj
- Journalist, Person
Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj, aka Sami Al-Haj is a Sudanese journalist for the Al Jazeera network. In 2001, while on his way to do camera work for the network in Afghanistan, he was arrested by the Pakistani army and held in the United States...
- Indian film, Film
Hajj is a 2013 Indian Kannada language directed by and starring Nikhil Manjoo in the lead role, alongside Manasa Joshi and Geethamani who appear in pivotal roles. At the 2013 Karnataka State Film Awards, the film won three awards – Best Film, Best...
- Hajj Sayyah
- Person, Deceased Person
Mirza Mohammad Ali, better known as Hajj Sayyah, was a famous Iranian world traveler and political activist.
- El Hadj Umar Tall
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
al-Hajj Umar ibn Sa'id al-Futi Tal, Umar Saidou Tall, born in Futa Tooro, Senegal, was a West African political leader, Islamic scholar, and Toucouleur military commander who founded a brief empire encompassing much of what is now Guinea, Senegal,...
- Hajj Nematollah
- Author, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person
Hajj Nematollah was an influential mystic and religious leader of the Persianate Qajar Empire. He was born in Jeyhounabad, Iran and is considered one of the greatest leaders and mystics in Kurdish and Ahl-e Haqq history. Two of his most famous works...
- Hajj Aqa
- Location, Statistical region
Hajj Aqa is a village in Mehranrud-e Jonubi Rural District, in the Central District of Bostanabad County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,376, in 359 families.