Meaning : Unknown, Upholder of Islam,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), hah NEE fah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hanifa:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Hanifa:
- Hanifa is a feminine name of Arabic origins. It comes from an Arabic word meaning ‘Upholder of Islam’. It is the feminine form of the masculine name Hanif. The name is not common in English speaking countries but is popular with Muslim parents.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Hanifa is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Hanifa is: True believer.
- Feminine form of HANIF
Definition funny of Hanifa:
- Holy shit! That guy is such a Hanifa!
Expression information Hanifa:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Hanifa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Hanifa:
- Bibi Hanifa, Pt. 1 by Mulla Kamalan from the Album Mulla Kamalan - Bibi Hanifa Hazrat Ali Kalistan
- Bibi Hanifa, Pt. 2 by Mulla Kamalan from the Album Mulla Kamalan - Bibi Hanifa Hazrat Ali Kalistan
- From Muhammad (pbuh) to Imam Abu Hanifa by Imam Abu Hanifa from the Album Imam Abu Hanifa (Audio Docu-drama)
- Hanifa by Ally B from the Album Kadzo Wangu
- Hanifa by Jasur Umirov from the Album Sen uchun
- L'intelligence d'Abi Hanifa by Said Al Kamali from the Album Discours variés, vol. 9 (Quran)
- Let Me Know (feat. Hanifa Queen) [Explicit] by Spiritual from the Album Spri-Love
- Street Music (feat. Hanifa Queen, Mr FX & Madman) [Explicit] by Spiritual from the Album Spri-Love
Books about Hanifa:
- The Four Imams and Their Schools: Abu Hanifa, Malik, Al-Shafi'i, Ahmad - Mar 12, 2007 by Gibril Fouad Haddad
- Imam Abu Hanifa's Al-Fiqh al-Akbar Explained - 2007 by Abu Hanifa / Maghnisawi / Abdur-Rahman i
- Kitab Al-Athar of Imam Abu Hanifah - Nov 25, 2006 by Hanifah Abu Imam
- The Crescent and the Pen: The Strange Journey of Taslima Nasreen - Oct 30, 2006 by Hanifa Deen
- MILLION 1.1 MILLION The Bane Of My Life - Aug 14, 2013 by Hanifa Danyal
- Broken Bangles - Apr 6, 1999 by Hanifa Deen
- Information Systems Development Life Cycle: A First Course in Information Systems - Sep 1, 1997 by Hanifa Shah and D.E. Avison
- The Virtues of Abu Hanifa and His Two Companions - Nov 7, 2014 by Shams Al-Din Abu Muhammad Al-Dhahabi and Khalid Williams
- Born for This! The Journey to Success in Life, Love and Business - Apr 20, 2015 by Lillian Ogbogoh and Julian Bongo
- Supercritical Fluids Technology in Lipase Catalized Processes - Dec 16, 2015 by Sulaiman Al-Zuhair and Hanifa Taher
Wiki information Hanifa:
- Abu Hanifa
- Imam, Person, Author, Deceased Person, Name source, Influence Node, Founding Figure
Nuʿmān ibn Thābit ibn Zūṭā ibn Marzubān, also known as Imam Abū Ḥanīfah, was the founder of the Sunni Hanafi school of fiqh. He is also considered a renowned Islamic scholar and personality by Zaydi Shia Muslims. He was often called "the Great Imam".
- Banu Hanifa
Banu Hanifa were an ancient Arab tribe inhabiting the area of al-Yamama in the central region of modern-day Saudi Arabia. The tribe belonged to the great Rabi'ah branch of North Arabian tribes, which also included 'Anizzah, Abdul Qays, Bakr, and...
- Wadi Hanifa
Wadi Hanifa is a wadi or valley in the Nejd region, Riyadh Province, in central Saudi Arabia. The valley runs for a length of 120 km from northwest to southeast, cutting through the city of Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. A string of towns and...
- Abu Hanifa Mosque
- Mosque, Place of worship, Structure, Location, Building, Project focus
The Abu Hanifa Mosque or also known as is one of the most prominent Sunni mosques in Baghdad, Iraq. It is built around the tomb of Abu Hanifah an-Nu'man, often called the "Great Imam", the founder of the Hanafi madhhab or school of Islamic religious...
- Hanifa Deen
- Person, Author
Hanifa Deen is an Australian writer, of Pakistani ancestry. She has described how one of her grandfathers was a Kashmiri who jumped ship in Melbourne, while the other was a Punjabi small business man who came in the wake of the Afghan camel drivers,...
- Hanifa Safi
- Person, Deceased Person
Hanifa Safi was the regional head of the Women's Affairs Ministry for Laghman Province, Afghanistan, since 2008. She worked on cases concerning violence against women, supporting the women to overcome the violence. On July 13, Hanifa Safi was killed...
- Nagore E. M. Hanifa
- Person, Deceased Person
Nagore Esmail Mohammed Hanifa was Tamil Muslim Politician and a Playback Singer. He was member of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam. He was called as "Isai Murasu" which means musical drum.
- Hanifa Mavlianova
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Hanifa Muhiddinovna Mavlianova was a soprano opera and concert singer, born in Leninabad, Tajikistan. She was granted a title of People's Artist of the Soviet Union in 1968. She was also a Professor of music from 1978 and served as a Deputy of the...
- Person, Film actor
- Film character, Fictional Character
Hanifa is a fictional character from the 2008 film Aegan.