Meaning : The Anglicized version of the biblical name channa, meaning 'God has shown favor'., God has favoured me, Grace,
Pronunciation : HAN-ə (English), HAH-nah (German) , (HHAENah), HAN nuh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hannah:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hannah:
- Hannah is a name with Hebrew origins. The meaning of the name Hannah is grace. Nicknames for the name Hannah include Han, Hannie, and Nah-nah. Famous Hannahs include Hannah Dakota Fanning and Hannah Taylor=Gorden, both young actresses. Hannah Arendt was a famous German philosopher and author. Hannah Storm is on The Early Show and Hannah Teter is a snowboarder. Fictional Hannahs include Hannah McKay on the television show Dexter. Hannah Montana is the name of a television show that starred Mylie Cyrus. J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books featured Hannah Abbot and Hannah Phillips is a character from the movie Toy Story. WikiName.net users who like the name Hannah tend to like names that are old-fashioned and from the Bible.
- A biblical name borne by the mother of prophet Samuel, from the Hebrew name Hanna. Hannah njoyed a huge revival in the 1990s.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Hannah is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Hannah is: Favor; grace. Biblical mother of the prophet Samuel.
- American Meaning: The name Hannah is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hannah is: Favor; grace. Biblical mother of the prophet Samuel.
- This classic, biblical name also fits right in with today’s trendy, strong but feminine (and somewhat grandma-reminiscent) names. It started being commonly used by the Puritans in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Since then it’s gone up and down in popularity, reaching its peak (by far) in 2000 at number two. Hannah also lays claim as the root of Ann, Anne, Anna, and any other “an-“ variants, as well as variations like Hana, Hanna, and Chana.
- From the Hebrew name חַנָּה (Channah) meaning "favour" or "grace". Hannah is the mother of the prophet Samuel in the Old Testament. As an English name, Hannah was not regularly used until after the Protestant Reformation. The Greek and Latin version Anna, which is used in the New Testament, has traditionally been more common as a Christian name.
Definition funny of Hannah:
- Audrey Hepburn was a real hannah.
- Guy: Dayuuuum, check out Hannah! Girl: I know, I wish my name could be spelt backwards.
- My best friend - hannah:D Who i love very much and always will:)
- "Oh man, that girl, over there, other side of class... Damn she's a Hannah."
- "That girl Hannah?? She is so beautiful! I wish I could learn how she looks so great all the time..."
- "Have a magical day!" -Hannah.
- Hannah you are such an angel.
Expression information Hannah:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Hannah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Hannah:
- Go Down Old Hannah - Harry Belafonte
- Hannah - Freelance Whales
- Hannah - Kissinger
- Hannah - Ray LaMontagne
- Hannah and Gabi - The Lemonheads
- Hannah Hold On - The Get Up Kids
- Mojo Hannah - Aaron Neville
- A Mother's Prayer (Hannah's Song) by Rachel Aldous from the Album Transform Me
- Use Somebody (feat. Hannah Trigwell) by Boyce Avenue from the Album Cover Collaborations, Vol. 2
- Hannah Montana [Explicit] by Migos from the Album Hannah Montana (Twerk Remix) - Single [Explicit]
Books about Hannah:
- The Nightingale - Feb 3, 2015 by Kristin Hannah
- Hannah (Stepping Stone, paper) - Apr 19, 1993 by Gloria Whelan and Leslie Bowman
- Fly Away - Mar 25, 2014 by Kristin Hannah
- Hannah - Jul 3, 2011 by Raymond Clarke
- Night Road - Jan 3, 2012 by Kristin Hannah
- Home Front: A Novel - Jan 8, 2013 by Kristin Hannah
- Hilarious Hannah Waddles Her Way Through A Day - Apr 3, 2012 by Beth Elliott and Annette Nicolas
- Winter Garden - Jan 4, 2011 by Kristin Hannah
- Hannah's Collections - Jan 20, 2004 by Marthe Jocelyn
- Magic Hour: A Novel - Sep 21, 2010 by Kristin Hannah
Movies about Hannah:
- Hannah And Her Sisters1986 PG-13 CC
- Hannah Montana The Movie2009 G CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 12006 CC
- Hannah and Her Brothers (English Subtitled)2001 NR
- Hannah Montana Volume 22006 CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 32007 CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 42007 CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 62009 CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 52008 CC
- Hannah Montana Volume 72011 CC
Famous about Hannah:
- Hannah Montana - character in Hannah Montana
- Hannah - biblical mother of Samuel
- Hannah of Hannah and Her Sisters - character in a classic Woody Allen film
- Hannah Storm - pioneering female sportscaster
- Hannah Teter - American Olympic athlete
Wiki information Hannah:
- Hannah Montana
- TV Teen Sitcom, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Identity, Adapted Work, Topic
Hannah Montana, also known as Hannah Montana Forever for the fourth season, is an American musical comedy series created by Michael Poryes, Rich Correll, and Barry O'Brien which focused on Miley Stewart, a teenager living a double life as an average...
- Hannah Arendt
- Philosopher, Name source, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Academic, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Influence Node, Identity
Johanna "Hannah" Arendt was a German-born political theorist. Though often described as a philosopher, she rejected that label on the grounds that philosophy is concerned with "man in the singular" and instead described herself as a political...
- Daryl Hannah
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Identity, Film producer, Award Nominee, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Film director
Daryl Christine Hannah is an American film actress. She is best known for her performances in the films Blade Runner, Splash, Roxanne, Wall Street, Steel Magnolias and Kill Bill. She is also an environmental campaigner who has been arrested for...
- Miley Cyrus
- Dance-pop Artist, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Composer, Social network user, Musician, Film actor, TV program guest, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor
Miley Ray Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Her father is country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. She held minor roles in the television series Doc and the film Big Fish in her childhood. In 2006, Cyrus rose to prominence as a teen idol...
- Hannah Montana
- Book Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Hannah Montana is a fictional character from 2009 film Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana.
- Hannah Montana: The Movie
- Musical comedy Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Film, Netflix Title, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work
Hannah Montana: The Movie is a 2009 American musical comedy-drama film based on the Disney Channel television series, Hannah Montana. It is the second theatrical film based on a Disney Channel Original Series after The Lizzie McGuire Movie. The film...
- Hannah Spearritt
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Composer, , Musician
Hannah Louise Spearritt is an English actress and singer. She is an original member of the pop group S Club 7 from 1999 until they split in 2003. In November 2014, the group announced plans for an arena reunion tour, Bring It All Back 2015, which...
- Hannah Storm
- Presenter, Film producer, Film actor, TV Personality, TV Producer, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Hannah Storm is an American television sports journalist, serving as co-anchor of ESPN's SportsCenter Sunday morning with Bob Ley, and Monday-Thursday mornings with Kevin Negandhi. She was also host of the NBA Countdown pregame show on ABC as part of...
- Hannah Murray
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Hannah Murray, is an English actress. She is best known for portraying Cassie Ainsworth in the E4 teen drama series Skins from 2007 to 2008 and Gilly in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Hannah is the wife of Elkanah mentioned in the Books of Samuel. According to the Hebrew Bible she was the mother of Samuel.