Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : HAHN-noo ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hannu:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Hannu:
- Finnish diminutive of JOHANNES
Definition funny of Hannu:
- guy1: dude, i had this whole prank planned out for my girlfiend, but she figured it out and kicked me in the schmote! guy2: you hannu!
Songs about Hannu:
- Aslak Hetta: Act II: Hannu, kavala kauppi norja, saita saatanan orja ? (First Shouter Chorus, Second Shouter Chorus... by Aki Alamikkotervo from the Album Launis, A.: Aslak Hetta [Opera]
- Baka en kaka - feat. kocken Hannu by Markoolio from the Album I Skuggan Av Mig Själv
- Don't You Be My Lover (feat. Hannu Leiden) by Elielle from the Album Stories
- A Film By Hannu by Ian Hawgood from the Album Slow Films In Low Light
- A Film by Hannu by Ian Hawgood from the Album Slow Films In Low Light
- Four Roses (feat. Jussi Kannaste -tenor saxophone, Janne Toivonen -trumpet, Hannu Lamminmäki -trombone) by Heads & Tales from the Album Looking for an Answer
- Hannu Bandhidhe by VV Prassanna from the Album Shree Purandhara
- Hannu Bandide (Original) (Original) by Bellur Sisters from the Album Bellur Sisters Devotional Song
- Hannu Bandide Kolliro (Original) by M.S.Sheela from the Album Kannada Bhakti Geethegalu
- Hannu Ja Kerttu by Aadolf Aalia from the Album Lastenmusiikkia, Vol. 1 (Lastenlaulut)
Books about Hannu:
- Hannu Rajaniemi: Collected Fiction - May 19, 2015 by Hannu Rajaniemi
- The Quantum Thief (Jean le Flambeur) - Jan 31, 2012 by Hannu Rajaniemi
- The Fractal Prince (Jean le Flambeur) - Jan 21, 2014 by Hannu Rajaniemi
- The Causal Angel (Jean le Flambeur) - Jul 15, 2014 by Hannu Rajaniemi
- The Causal Angel (Jean le Flambeur) - May 26, 2015 by Hannu Rajaniemi
- 19th Century Europe: A Cultural History - Oct 5, 2008 by Hannu Salmi
- Engineering Infinity (The Infinity Project Book 1) - Dec 28, 2010 by Charles Stross and Gwyneth Jones
- It Came From the North: An Anthology of Finnish Speculative Fiction - Dec 13, 2013 by Johanna Sinisalo and Hannu Rajaniemi
- Alkuajatus - The Original Thought - Nov 26, 2012 by Hannu
- Report from a Free World - Jun 15, 2015 by Hannu
Movies about Hannu:
- La Leyenda De Santa Claus (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Hannu-Pekka Bjorkman; Kari Vaana
Wiki information Hannu:
- Hannu Mikkola
- Racecar driver, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Hannu Olavi Mikkola is a retired world champion rally driver. He was a seven time winner of the 1000 Lakes Rally in Finland and won the RAC Rally in Great Britain four times.
- Man, Person
Hannu, Hennu or Henenu was an Egyptian noble, serving as m-r-pr "majordomo" to Mentuhotep III in the 21st to 20th century BC. He reportedly re-opened the trade routes to Punt and Libya for the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. He was buried in a tomb in Deir...
- Hannu Toivonen
- Ice Hockey Goaltender, Measured person, Athlete, Ice hockey player, Identity, Person
Hannu Pekka Toivonen is a Finnish professional ice hockey goaltender who is currently playing for Vaasan Sport in the Finnish Liiga. He previously played with the Boston Bruins and the St. Louis Blues in the National Hockey League.
- Hannu Manninen
- Professional Nordic Combined Athlete, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Hannu Kalevi Manninen is a retired Finnish nordic combined athlete. Debuting at the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer at the age of 15, he took his first medal three years later at the age of 18 when he won silver in the 4 × 5 km team event at the...
- Hannu Jortikka
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Hannu Jortikka is a Finnish former ice hockey player and current coach. Jortikka spent most of his playing career in TPS. He was a part of the championship-winning TPS team in 1976. He had to retire in 1983 due to injury. Jortikka was the coach of...
- Hannu Rajaniemi
- Person, Author
Hannu Rajaniemi is a Finnish author of science fiction and fantasy, who writes in both English and Finnish. He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and was a founding director of a commercial research organisation, ThinkTank Maths.
- Hannu Salama
- Writer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Film writer, Topic, Author, Person
Hannu Salama is a Finnish author.
- Hannu Tihinen
- Soccer, Identity, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Hannu Tihinen is a retired Finnish footballer who played as a defender. He has played for clubs in Finland, Norway, England, Belgium and Switzerland.
- Hannu Virta
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Ice hockey player
Hannu Markus Virta is a retired Finnish professional ice hockey defenceman. He was named the best defenceman in the Finnish Elite League four times, and was a five-time all-star. He also won the Jarmo Wasama memorial trophy as rookie of the year in...
- Hannu Lintu
- Topic, Award Nominee, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Hannu Petteri Lintu is a Finnish conductor. Lintu studied piano and cello at the Turku Conservatory and at the Sibelius Academy. He also studied conducting with Atso Almila, and later with Jorma Panula and Eri Klas. He took part in conducting master...