If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Harima:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Harima:
- Harima by Foday Musa Suso from the Album Mandingo - Watto Sitta
- Ada harima seethalai by Ajith Muthukumarana from the Album Oba soyana sdare
- Harima by Moses Wannyoike from the Album No Nguka Ndi Murira Part
- Harima by Mandingo from the Album Change The Beat - The Celluloid Records Story 1979 - 1987
- Harima by Mandingo from the Album Watto Sitta
- Harima sundarai by Sampath Edirisinghe from the Album Gamen gena
- Harima by Mandingo featuring Herbie Hancock from the Album Le World... Afrique
Books about Harima:
- The Lefschetz Properties (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Aug 26, 2013 by Tadahito Harima and Toshiaki Maeno
- Harima Fudoki: A Record of Ancient Japan Reinterpreted, Translated, Annotated, and with Commentary (Brill's Japanese... - Oct 19, 2015 by Edwina Palmer
- Harima: Webster's Timeline History, 1592 - 2007 - Mar 10, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Harima kagami: History of Harima province (Japanese Edition) - Jan 1, 1909 by Y?sh?. Hirano
- harima no jinja shitteokitaijinjanorekishi (Japanese Edition) - Jul 21, 2014 by Koji Yamane
- Harima Saigoku sanjusankaji junrei (Japanese Edition) - by Akiko Fujiki
- Harima Demon Blade Den (1986) ISBN: 4062028689 [Japanese Import] -
- Harima Laboratory (2 Middle Ages) ISBN: 4875210272 (1991) [Japanese Import] -
- Harima Laboratory (4 modern and contemporary) ISBN: 4875210450 (1993) [Japanese Import] -
- Harima literature Journey (Himeji Novel) ISBN: 4875212143 (1996) [Japanese Import] -
Wiki information Harima:
- IHI Corporation
- Business Operation, Employer, Issuer, Ship Builder, Organization
IHI Corporation, formerly known as Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., is a Japanese company which produces ships, aircraft engines, turbochargers for automobiles, industrial machines, power station boilers and other facilities,...
- Harima Province
Harima Province or Banshū was a province of Japan in the part of Honshū that is the southwestern part of present-day Hyōgo Prefecture. Harima bordered on Tajima, Tamba, Settsu, Bizen, and Mimasaka Provinces. Its capital was Himeji. During the Edo...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Harima is a town located in Kako District, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. The town shares its name with Harima Province, one of the old provinces of Japan. Harima was known as Ae village until April 1962. The name "Harima" is derived from a large area in...
- Ishikawajima-Harima F3
- Turbofan Engine, Project focus, Engine
The Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries F3 is a low bypass turbofan engine developed in Japan by Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries for the Kawasaki T-4 jet trainer aircraft. The first prototype engine, the XF3, was manufactured in 1981 and first...
- Harima Kenji
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
- Ilona Harima
- Painting Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Ilona Harima was a Finnish artist whose paintings expressed deep oriental spirituality. Her style was strongly influenced by Buddhism and Hinduism but not similar to Asian art. Harima developed a personal style very different from the mainstream...
- KROSAKI HARIMA CORPORATION
- Business Operation, Organization, Issuer
- Harima Station
- Location, Transit Stop
Harima Station is a railway station on the Kintetsu Nagoya Line in Kuwana, Mie Prefecture, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Yōrō Railway. Harima Station is 1.6 rail kilometers from the terminus of the line at Kuwana Station.
- Gramophone record Musical Release, Creative Work, Musical Release
- Musical Recording