Meaning : Home Ruler, A name that is mainly used in Wales and Finland, the name Harri has the meaning 'house owner', the 'lord of the manor' and also 'to rule'. This also a variation of the more popular spelling Harry.,
Pronunciation : HAHR-ree (Finnish) , (ha-rri), HAH ree,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Harri:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Harri:
- Modern spelling of the name Harry. Harry started as a nickname for Henry but became a name in it own right. A popular name in modern times, it’s usage has increased from 2001 potentially due to the popularity of J.K Rowling’s fictional wizard Harry Potter.
- Finnish and Welsh form of HARRY
Definition funny of Harri:
- you cant even compare her to harri
- Jordan doesn't even compare to Harri.
- "Do you wanna work overtime Dave?" "Nah, stick it up yer Harris unless you're gonna offer time and a half"
- dude you see that harri over there?, hes sooo hot and sexy and all that
- Cpl Meyer, being a marine that he is, enjoys all activities of harrising.
- Look at that harris running down the court like an animal! The harris that i slept with was so good! That harris sure knows haikus!
- Is your mate Harris coming to the party? He decided on Amsterdam for his stag weekend so Harris would be welcome.
Songs about Harri:
- Dirty Harri by James Brown from the Album Get On The Good Foot
- Dirty Harri by Fred Wesley & The J.B.'s from the Album Funky Good Time: The Anthology
- Dirty Harri [feat. The J.B.'s] by James Brown from the Album Black Caesar (Soundtrack)
- Dirty Harri by Fred Wesley & The J.B.'s from the Album The Singles- Vol. 8 1972-1973
- 6.40 A.M. (On Lycabettus) [Harri Agnel Remix] by Vinyl Suicide from the Album 6.40 A.M. (On Lycabettus)
- Arratseko Kanpaiak (3ª Sinfonía Harri Zuria) by Illarramendi from the Album 3ª Sinfonía
- Beyond Senses (Harri & The Revenge Remix) by And If from the Album Rebirth Classics - Tracks
- Beyond Senses (Harri & the Revenge Remix) by And If from the Album Rebirth Essentials Volume Seven
- Bi Harri by Orchestre basque de Jean Damestoy from the Album Fandangos & Bandas du Pays Basque
- Caliente (feat. Harri Bass & Missound) by Don Alex from the Album Accordion Bass
Books about Harri:
- Prisoners of Freedom: Human Rights and the African Poor (California Series in Public Anthropology) - Sep 12, 2006 by Harri Englund
- Behind God's Back (An Ariel Kafka Mystery) - Nov 18, 2014 by Harri Nykanen and Kristian London
- LTE for UMTS: Evolution to LTE-Advanced - Apr 25, 2011 by Harri Holma and Antti Toskala
- Who Needs Enemies (Harri Phillecky, PI Book 1) - Aug 28, 2013 by Keri Arthur
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: Harri Potter a Maen Yr Athronydd (Welsh Edition) - Oct 18, 2010 by J. K. Rowling
- Harri Peccinotti: H.P. - Feb 1, 2009 by Derek Birdsall and Harri Peccinotti
- Nights of Awe (An Ariel Kafka Mystery) - Mar 20, 2012 by Harri Nykanen and Kristian London
- Christianity and Public Culture in Africa (Cambridge Centre of African Studies) - Jun 19, 2012 by Harri Englund
- An Arkansas History for Young People, Fourth Edition - Jan 1, 2008 by Shay E. Hopper and T. Harri Baker
- Harri Potter a Maen Yr Athronydd (Welsh Edition) - Jan 1, 2003 by J. K. Rowling
Movies about Harri:
- George Harrison: Living In The Material World (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2012) George Harri2011 Unrated
- Gypsy Spirit: Harri Stoika - Eine Reise Unrated
Wiki information Harri:
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Filming location, Location, Place with neighborhoods, Governmental Jurisdiction, Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Travel destination
Harrisburg is the capital city of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. With a population of 49,673, it is the ninth-largest city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River,...
- Harri Olli
- Ski jumper, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Harri Juhani Olli is a Finnish ski jumper who has competed since 2001. His career best achievement is a silver medal in the individual large hill event at the 2007 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Sapporo. In the 2005–06 Continental Cup season,...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, US County, Capital of administrative division, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Harrisonburg is an independent city in the Shenandoah Valley region of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 48,914. Harrisonburg is the county seat of Rockingham County, although the two are separate jurisdictions. The Bureau of...
- Harri Rovanperä
- Racecar driver, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Harri "Rovis" Rovanperä is a Finnish rally driver who competed in the World Rally Championship from 1993 to 2006. He drove for SEAT, Peugeot, Mitsubishi and Red Bull Škoda Team. Rovanperä was known as a gravel specialist.
- Harri Holkeri
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Chivalric Order Member
Harri Hermanni Holkeri KBE was a Finnish statesman representing the National Coalition Party of Finland. He was the Prime Minister of Finland 1987–1991, speaker of the UN General Assembly 2000–2001 and headed the United Nations Interim Administration...
- Harri Kirvesniemi
- Professional Cross-Country Skier, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Harri Tapani Kirvesniemi is a Finnish former cross country skier who competed from 1980 to 2001. During his career he won six Olympic medals, and also the 50 km event at the Holmenkollen ski festival in 2000. He was born at Mikkeli. His biggest...
- Harri Toivonen
- Racecar driver, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Harri Toivonen is a Finnish former rally and race car driver. He is the younger brother of Henri Toivonen and son of Pauli Toivonen. His first World Rally Championship outcome was at the 1980 1000 Lakes Rally in a Chrysler Avenger, former car of his...
- George Harrison
- Psychedelic rock Artist, Musical Artist, Name source, Topic, Musician, Featured artist, Author, Deceased Person, Songwriter, Award Nominee
George Harrison, MBE was an English musician, multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Although John Lennon and Paul McCartney were the band's...
- Calvin Harris
- Dance-pop Artist, Film music contributor, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Musical Artist
Adam Richard Wiles, better known by his stage name Calvin Harris, is a Scottish singer, songwriter, record producer, remixer and DJ. His debut album, I Created Disco, was released in 2007 and was the precursor to his top-10 singles "Acceptable in the...
- Harrison Ford
- Actor, TV program guest, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Topic, Name source, TV Personality
Harrison Ford is an American actor and film producer. He gained worldwide fame for his starring roles as Han Solo in the original Star Wars epic space opera trilogy and the title character of the Indiana Jones film series. Ford is also known for his...