Meaning : Battleworthy, More popular as a boys name, the name means 'battle worthy'., Battle Warrior,
Pronunciation : (HHAARViy), HAHR-vee , HAR vee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Harvey:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Harvey:
- Harvey was adopted as a given name from it's former status as a family name. Model Katie Price (Jordan)'s son was named Harvey.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Harvey is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Harvey is: warrior.
- American Meaning: The name Harvey is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Harvey is: warrior.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Harvey is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Harvey is: Eager for battle.
- German Meaning: The name Harvey is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Harvey is: Soldier.
- English Meaning: The name Harvey is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Harvey is: Bitter. Eager for battle.
- French Meaning: The name Harvey is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Harvey is: From Celtic words for battle, strong, worthy, and ardent. Used commonly during the middle ages.
- From the Breton given name Haerviu, which meant "battle worthy", from haer "battle" and viu "worthy". This was the name of a 6th-century Breton hermit who is the patron saint of the blind. Settlers from Brittany introduced it to England after the Norman conquest. During the later Middle Ages it became rare, but it was revived in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Harvey:
- My boyfriend was walking around my house infront of my family with a Harvey.
- 1. e.g. You are bare Harvey 2. You are so much more Harvey than him/her
- Harvey Moon and Harvey wallbanger!
- yo dude, you see that guy at the party last night? he was going harvey!
- Harvey is amazing
- girl: " im so excited i met a harvey last night" other girl:" LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY"
- Harvey's logo resembles a hamburger with the word "Harvey's" in between.
Expression information Harvey:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Harvey:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Harvey:
- Harvey - Ambrosia
- Harvey the Wonder Hamster - "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Lapdance (feat. Lee Harvey & Vita) [Explicit] by N.E.R.D Featuring Lee Harvey & Vita from the Album In Search Of... [Explicit]
- Lapdance (Feat. Lee Harvey & Vita) [Explicit] by N.E.R.D. from the Album The Best Of [Explicit]
- Harvey Dent [Explicit] by Tech N9ne Collabos from the Album The Gates Mixed Plate [Explicit]
- Lapdance (Feat. Lee Harvey & Vita) by N.E.R.D Featuring Lee Harvey & Vita from the Album In Search Of...
- Harvey Bodine by Brad Paisley from the Album Wheelhouse
- Harvey Bodine by Brad Paisley from the Album Wheelhouse (Deluxe Version)
- Flagpole Sitta (Harvey Danger Cover) by Chiodos from the Album Punk Goes Pop Volume Two
- Lapdance (feat. Lee Harvey & Vita) [Paul Oakenfold Swordfish Mix] by N.E.R.D. from the Album Swordfish The Album (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Explicit]
Books about Harvey:
- Harvey - Aug 20, 2014 by Mary Chase
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life's Riches - Sep 15, 2015 by Steve Harvey
- Harvey - Oct 1, 2010 by Hervé Bouchard and Janice Nadeau
- Harvey - Jan 11, 2015 by Bill Robinette and Jasmine Braswell
- So Bad (Bad Boy Next Door Book 1) - Aug 24, 2015 by Kelley Harvey and Valorie Clifton
- Roustabout (Traveling Series #3) - Sep 9, 2015 by Jane Harvey-Berrick
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy... - Jun 3, 2014 by Steve Harvey
- Harvey Penick's Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf - May 8, 2012 by Harvey Penick and Bud Shrake
- Fireboat: The Heroic Adventures of the John J. Harvey (Picture Puffin Books) - Aug 4, 2005 by Maira Kalman
- Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man - Aug 28, 2012 by Steve Harvey
Movies about Harvey:
- Harvey2012 NR CC
- The Harvey Girls1946 NR CC
- Harvey Beaks2015 CC
- Thomas & Friends: Harvey to the Rescue2002 CC
- Harvey1950 NR
- The Times of Harvey Milk1984 NR CC
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, Vol. 22006 Unrated
- Steve Harvey: Still Trippin'2009 NR
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law: Vol. 12005 NR
- Harvey Toons - The Complete Collection2006 NR
Wiki information Harvey:
- PJ Harvey
- Alternative Artist, Guitarist, Film music contributor, Award Winner, Identity, Featured artist, Person, Lyricist, Recording Engineer, Social network user
Polly Jean Harvey, MBE, known as PJ Harvey, is an English musician, singer-songwriter, writer, poet, composer and occasional artist. Primarily known as a vocalist and guitarist, she is also proficient with a wide range of instruments including piano,...
- Steve Harvey
- Radio personality, Film story contributor, Film writer, Film actor, Identity, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Broderick Steven "Steve" Harvey is an American comedian, television host, radio personality, actor, and author. He hosts The Steve Harvey Morning Show, Steve Harvey, and Family Feud. He is the author of Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, which was...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location
Harvey is a city in Cook County, Illinois, United States, near Chicago. The population was 25,282 at the 2010 census. The city suffers from high levels of poverty and unemployment. Harvey is bordered by Dixmoor and Riverdale to the north, Dolton,...
- Fictional Character, Video Game Character, Ranked item, Film character, Topic, TV Character, Comic Book Character, Identity
Harvey "Two-Face" Dent is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman. The character was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective...
- Harvey Milk
- Identity, Literature Subject, Person, Military Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Politician, Film subject, Deceased Person
Harvey Bernard Milk was an American politician who became the first openly gay person to be elected to public office in California when he won a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Politics and gay activism were not his early interests;...
- William Harvey
- Author, Name source, Deceased Person, Physician, Influence Node, Academic, Person
William Harvey was an English physician. He was the first known to describe completely and in detail the systemic circulation and properties of blood being pumped to the brain and body by the heart, though earlier writers, such as Jacques Dubois, had...
- Comedy Film, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Film, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item, Topic
Harvey is a 1950 comedy-drama film based on Mary Chase's play of the same name, directed by Henry Koster, and starring James Stewart and Josephine Hull. The story is about a man whose best friend is a pooka named Harvey — in the form of a six-foot,...
- Harvey Weinstein
- Film story contributor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Film writer, Film actor, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, TV Producer, Person
Harvey Weinstein, CBE is an American film producer and film studio executive. He is best known as co-founder of Miramax. He and his brother Bob have been co-chairmen of The Weinstein Company, their film production company, since 2005. He won an...
- Harvey Keitel
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film producer, Topic, Award Nominee, Person
Harvey Keitel is an American actor and producer. Some of his most notable starring roles were in Martin Scorsese's Mean Streets and Taxi Driver, Ridley Scott's The Duellists and Thelma & Louise, Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction,...
- Alex Harvey
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Guitarist, Lyricist, Deceased Person, , Person, Identity, Musician, Composer
Alex Harvey is a songwriter.