Meaning : Unknown, Young, Youthful,
Pronunciation : HEE-bee (English) , (Unknown), HEE bee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hebe:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hebe:
- Hebe is a feminine name of ultimately Greek origin. It comes from a Greek word meaning ‘Youthful’. In Greek mythology Hebe is the name of a daughter of Zeus and Hera and the goddess of youth. As well as this the name Hebe could come from New Zealand, where it is the name of a native plant.
- Greek Meaning: The name Hebe is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Hebe is: Youth. In Greek mythology, goddess of youth and cupbearer to the gods. Granddaughter of Zeus and Hera.
- Derived from Greek ‘ηβη (hebe) meaning "youth". In Greek mythology she was the daughter of Zeus and Hera. She was a goddess of youth who acted as the cupbearer to the gods.
Definition funny of Hebe:
- Joe Pesci: Let's make Lethal Weapon 5. Mel Gibson: Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking hebe.
- That Christ Killen' Hebe Jewed me off Again, Damn Kike.
- "How was you'r date last night?" "Well, she was a Hebe, so yanoo ;)"
- Hercules married Hebe. I picked some hebes on the way here.
- EXAMPLE 1 Evan: Look at him. He's such a crowemosexual. Jamison: Your powers of observation are mesmerizing, hebes. EXAMPLE 2 Mother: C'mon Hebert. We're late to the Republican National Convention. Son: Ok mom, but can we also attend the Conservative Political Action Conference? Mother: What's the magic word? Son: Pleeeeaaaase. Mother: Alright, but we'll have to go to church first. Entire Hebert Family: Amen!
- Nate: "Holy shit, Look at the hebes on Shermel's neck!" Shermel: "Fuck you Nate!"
- I think he's a hebe because he likes hanging out with the junior high school girls
Expression information Hebe:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Hebe:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hebe:
- To Hebe by Hebe Tien from the Album To Hebe
- Mahler: Symphony No.8 In E Flat - "Symphony Of A Thousand" / Part Two: Final Scene From Goethe's "Faust" - "Komm... by Andrea Rost and Berliner Philharmoniker and Claudio Abbado and Peter Seiffert and Prague Philharmonic Chorus and Rundfunkchor Berlin and Toelzer Knabenchor from the Album The Symphony Edition (Vol. 2)
- Life (feat. Hebe Vrijhof) by Maduk from the Album Drum & Bass Summer Slammers 2013 (Viper Presents)
- HMS Pinafore (or, The Lass that Loved a Sailor), Act I: I am the monarch of the sea (Sir Joseph, Hebe, Relatives... by George Baker/Marjorie Thomas/Glyndebourne Chorus/Peter Gellhorn/Pro Arte Orchestra/Sir Malcolm Sargent from the Album Gilbert & Sullivan: HMS Pinafore
- Overture Suite from Les Fetes D'Hebe (Rameau) by American Baroque from the Album Dances and Suites of Rameau and Couperin
- Symphony No. 8: Part II: x. Komm! Hebe dich zu hohern Spharen! by Valery Gergiev from the Album Mahler: Symphonies Nos 1-9
- Symphony No. 8 in E-Flat Major: Part II - X. Komm! Hebe dich zu höhern Sphären! by Pacific Boychoir from the Album Mahler: Symphony No. 8 in E-Flat Major - Adagio from Symphony No. 10
- Symphony No. 8: Part II - X. Komm! Hebe Dich Zu Höhern Sphären! by Valery Gergiev, London Symphony Orchestra, Choral Arts Society of Washington, London Symphony Chorus, Luidmila Dudinova from the Album Mahler: Symphony No. 8
- 6 Hebe by D&V from the Album El Concierto De Bpm
- 7 Melodies, Op. 2: No. 6. Hebe by Wanda Brister from the Album Vocal Recital: Brister, Wanda - Chausson, E. / Faure, G. / Debussy, C. / Satie, E.
Books about Hebe:
- Las clases de Hebe Uhart (Spanish Edition) - Mar 25, 2015 by Liliana Villanueva
- The Printmaking Bible: The Complete Guide to Materials and Techniques - Sep 1, 2008 by Ann d'Arcy Hughes and Hebe Vernon-Morris
- Hebes: A Guide to Species, Hybrids and Allied Genera - May 1, 2006 by Lawrie Metcalf
- Lady on the Coin - Dec 1963 by Margaret Campbell Barnes and Hebe Elsna
- El gato tuvo la culpa - Apr 28, 2014 by Hebe Uhart
- Hebe & Ganymede - Oct 15, 2010 by Phaedimus
- The Last Englishman (Bantam S3365) - 1967 by Hebe Weenolsen
- Hebe's Story: The Inspiring Rise and Dismaying Evolution of the Mothers of the Plaza De Mayo - Dec 2003 by Patricia Steiner
- The Forbidden Mountain - 1983 by Hebe Weenolsen
- Hebe Jeebie - 1998 by Winchinchala and Richard Hamilton
Movies about Hebe:
- HEBE CAMARGO - HEBE: MULHER & AMIGOS
- Hebe Tian: To My Love - Live Concert
Wiki information Hebe:
- Deity, Fictional Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source
Hēbē in ancient Greek religion, is the goddess of youth. She is the daughter of Zeus and Hera. Hebe was the cupbearer for the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympus, serving their nectar and ambrosia, until she was married to Heracles; her successor was...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Hebe is a genus of plants native to New Zealand, Rapa in French Polynesia, the Falkland Islands, and South America. It includes about 90 species and is the largest plant genus in New Zealand. Apart from H. rapensis, all species occur in New Zealand....
- Hebe Tien
- Mandopop Artist, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Musician
Tien Fu-Chen, more commonly known as Hebe, was born on 30 March 1983 in Hsinchu City, Taiwan. She is a Taiwanese singer, actress, TV program hostess, and most notably a member of Taiwanese Mandopop girl group S.H.E. Hebe is the second child in her...
- Administrative Division, Chinese province, Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area
Hebei is a province of China in the North China region. Its one-character abbreviation is "冀", named after Ji Province, a Han Dynasty province that included what is now southern Hebei. The name Hebei means "north of the river", referring to its...
- Hebe Camargo
- Presenter, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Topic, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Winner
Hebe Maria Monteiro de Camargo Ravagnani was a Brazilian television host, singer and actress. She is considered the "Queen of Brazilian Television". She died at her home on September 29, 2012. Her net worth was over US$360 million.
- 6 Hebe
- Celestial Object, Namesake, Asteroid, Orbital Relationship, Star system body, Astronomical Discovery
6 Hebe is a large main-belt asteroid, containing around half a percent of the mass of the belt. However, due to its apparently high bulk density, Hebe does not rank among the top twenty asteroids by volume. This high bulk density suggests an...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division
Heber City is a city in Wasatch County, Utah, United States. Heber City was founded by English emigrants who were members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the late 1850s, and is named after the Mormon apostle Heber C. Kimball. It...
- Hebe de Bonafini
- Woman, Person
Hebe Pastor de Bonafini is an Argentine activist, one of the founders of the Association of the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, an organization of Argentine mothers whose children were disappeared during the Dirty War.
- Hebe speciosa
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Hebe speciosa is a species of flowering plant in the plantain family known by the common names New Zealand hebe, showy hebe, and showy-speedwell. It is native to New Zealand but it can be found in other parts of the world where it is grown as an...
- Hebe salicifolia
- Organism Classification
Hebe salicifolia is a plant of the family Plantaginaceae, which is found throughout the South Island of New Zealand and in Chile. It is large, evergreen shrub, reaching 2 m in height, with light green, spear-shaped leaves that are up to 12 cm long....