If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hedingham:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Hedingham:
- The De Veres of Castle Hedingham - 1993 by Verily Anderson
- Hedingham Harvest (Soundings) - Oct 1, 1999 by Geoffrey Robinson and Christopher Kay
- The Case for Edward de Vere as Shakespeare - Jun 29, 2015 by Geoffrey Eyre
- The Hedinghams through Three Centuries, 1700 - 1975. - 1976 by Arthur Brown
- An account of Hedingham Castle, in the country of Essex. By Lewis Majendie, ... - Jun 9, 2010 by Lewis Majendie
- Hedingham Ware: A Medieval Pottery Industry in North Essex; its Production and Distribution (East Anglian Archaeology) - Dec 31, 2012 by Helen Walker
- Scripture Portraits: Or, Biographical Memoirs Of ... Distinguished Characters Recorded In The Old Testament (in... - Jul 9, 2011 by Robert Stevenson (of Castle Hedingham.)
- Famous Castles - Oct 25, 2013 by Leo Hall
- St. Nicholas Church, Castle Hedingham - by John (et al ) Buckle
- A Penny for the Ploughboys: Songs, Tunes and Choruses and Settings of Traditional Songs - Aug 1, 2009 by Colin Cater and Karen Cater
Wiki information Hedingham:
- Hedingham Castle
Hedingham Castle in the village of Castle Hedingham, Braintree District, Essex, England, is a Norman motte-and-bailey castle with a stone keep. For four centuries it was the primary seat of the de Vere family, Earls of Oxford.
- Castle Hedingham
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, English civil parish, Administrative Division
Castle Hedingham is a village in northeast Essex, England, located four miles west of Halstead and 3 miles south-east of Great Yeldham in the Colne Valley on the ancient road from Colchester, Essex, to Cambridge. It developed around Hedingham Castle,...
- Sible Hedingham
- Location, Dated location, English civil parish, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Sible Hedingham is a large village and civil parish in the Colne Valley in Braintree District of Essex, in England. It has a population of 3,994 according to the 2011 census. Sible Hedingham lies in the northern corner of Essex, close to both the...
- Hedingham Omnibuses
- Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Hedingham Omnibuses is a bus company in Essex. It is a subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group.
- Hedingham School
- Employer, Organization, Location, Educational Institution
Hedingham Secondary School and Sixth Form is a coeducational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, situated in Christmas Fields in Sible Hedingham, Essex, England.
- Castle Hedingham Pottery
Castle Hedingham Pottery was an art pottery studio run by Edward Bingham at Castle Hedingham in Essex, England.
- HMS Hedingham Castle
HMS Hedingham Castle was a Castle-class corvette of the Royal Navy named after Hedingham Castle in Essex. She was originally to have been called Gorey Castle. She was launched at John Crown & Sons Ltd in Sunderland on 30 October 1944. In World War II...
- Sible and Castle Hedingham railway station
- Location, Transit Stop
Sible and Castle Hedingham railway station was a station in Sible Hedingham, Essex. It closed in 1962.
- Castle Hedingham Priory
- Structure, Location, Project focus
Hedingham Priory was a Benedictine nunnery in Castle Hedingham, Essex, founded in or before 1190 by Aubrey de Vere, 1st Earl of Oxford, perhaps in partnership with his third wife, Agnes of Essex. It was dedicated to the Virgin Mary, St. James, and...
- Castle Hedingham
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording