Pronunciation : HIE-kə (German, Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Heike:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Heike:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Heike is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Heike is: Rules an estate.
- Low German diminutive of HENRIKE or HEINRICH
Definition funny of Heike:
- Heike ist meine Freundin.
- Not to many women are carrying the name Heike
- Heike is happier outside the business world, yet still succeeds in this area due to original and unusual approach. Strong intuition, grasps the bigger picture. Loves art, music and beauty of any form. Loyal friend. Enjoys being with people and social environment.
Expression information Heike:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Heike:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Heike:
- Alles Gute XXL (Liebe Heike) by H. B. Day from the Album Alles Gute XXL - zum Geburtstag - Frauennamen mit H
- Amelie Heike by Michael Kralik from the Album For Other Women
- Angel (feat. Backing Vocals Heike Borchert) by Armin Eiber from the Album Music Speaks from My Soul
- Die Glocken von Rom (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Heike Schäfer) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Schlager, Vol. 9 (Karaoke)
- Down Fall of Heike by Masaru Takeshita from the Album Traditional Music of Japan
- Es ist Heike by Malediva from the Album Ungeschminkt
- Es ist Heike by Malediva from the Album Ungeschminkt
- Everybody Loves Heike by The Uncontrollable Few from the Album Say It With Cobblestones!
- Geburtstag Heike Karibische Birthday by Kiskadee from the Album Personalisierte Karibische Geburtstag Party Musik 4
- Hallo Heike by Siggi & Raner Jochen Krause from the Album Eins, Zwei Viertel vor Drei!
Books about Heike:
- The Tale of the Heike (Penguin Classics) - Mar 25, 2014 by Royall Tyler
- The Tale of the Heike - Mar 1, 1990 by Helen McCullough
- The Heike Story: A Modern Translation of the Classic Japanese Tale of Love and War (Tuttle Classics) - Apr 10, 2011 by Eiji Yoshikawa and Fuki Wooyenaka Uramatsu
- The Tale of Genji: (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition) - Nov 26, 2002 by Murasaki Shikibu and Royall Tyler
- The Tales of the Heike (Translations from the Asian Classics) - Mar 19, 2008 by Burton Watson and Haruo Shirane
- Genji & Heike: Selections from The Tale of Genji and The Tale of the Heike - Jun 1, 1994 by Murasaki Shikibu and Helen Craig McCullough
- Before HEIKE and After: HOGEN, HEIJI, JOKYUKI - Nov 13, 2012 by Royall Tyler
- Ten Foot Square Hut and Tales of the Heike - 1972 by Kamo-Chomei and A. L. Sadler
- A Bias for Action: How Effective Managers Harness Their Willpower, Achieve Results, and Stop Wasting Time - May 14, 2004 by Heike Bruch and Sumantra Ghoshal
- Symbols of Native America - Jun 30, 1999 by Heike Owusu
Movies about Heike:
- Legend of the Taira Clan Unrated
- Tom Sawyer (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Louis Hofmann; Leon Seidel; Heike Makatsch; Ben2011 Unrated
- THE TALE OF THE HEIKE-LIVE PERFORMANCE DVD2013
- Japanese Movie - Shin.Heike Monogatari [Japan DVD] DABA-91033 Unrated
- Taira Clan Saga / Tales of the Taira clan / Shin Heike Monogatari2007
- The Taira Clan Saga: A Film By Kenji Mizoguchi1955 NR by Narutoshi Hayashi and Raizô Ichikawa
Wiki information Heike:
- The Tale of the Heike
- Book, Written Work
The Tale of the Heike is an epic account compiled long prior 1330 of the struggle between the Taira and Minamoto clans for control of Japan at the end of the 12th century in the Genpei War. Heike refers to the Taira clan; "hei" being an alternate...
- Heike Makatsch
- Actor, Celebrity, Person, Musician, Ranked item, Musical Artist, Topic, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Heike Makatsch is a German actress and singer. She is known for her roles as Dr. Lisa Addison in Resident Evil, Mia in Love Actually, and as Liesel's mother in The Book Thief.
- Heike Drechsler
- Athlete, Person, Award Nominee, Politician, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Heike Gabriela Drechsler née Daute is a German former track and field athlete. She is one of the most successful female long jumpers of all time and also had several successes in sprint disciplines. She is the only woman who has won two Olympic gold...
- Heike Henkel
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Heike Henkel is a German former athlete competing in high jump. She won the high jump gold medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- Heike Kamerlingh Onnes
- Physicist, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Academic, Name source, Inventor
Heike Kamerlingh Onnes was a Dutch physicist and Nobel laureate. He exploited the Hampson-Linde cycle to investigate how materials behave when cooled to nearly absolute zero and later to liquefy helium for the first time. His production of extreme...
- Michiyo Heike
- J-pop Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Person, Musical Artist
Michiyo Heike, is a Japanese pop singer-songwriter and singer from Nabari, Mie and raised in Osaka. She first become known after her appearance on the Japanese talent show Asayan in the late 1990s, becoming the first member of the future "Hello!...
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Heikegani is a species of crab native to Japan, with a shell that bears a pattern resembling a human face which many believed to be the face of an angry samurai hence the nickname Samurai Crab. It is locally believed that these crabs are...
- Heike Trinker
- Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic
Heike Trinker is an actress.
- Heike Kemmer
- Olympic Dressage Athlete, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Heike Kemmer is a German equestrian who competes in the sport of dressage. She won team gold medals at the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as individual bronze in 2008. She also won medals at the German Dressage Championships and European...
- Heike Friedrich
- Swimmer, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Heike Friedrich is a former freestyle swimmer from East Germany, who won two medals at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea. At the age of 15, Friedrich won five gold medals in the 1985 European championships and won four more in the World...