If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Heimo:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Heimo:
- Heimo over there care for no law, he is reckless.
Songs about Heimo:
- Cherokee Heimo by Frederik from the Album Pelimies
- Garden of Childhood: Heimos by Markus Schieferdecker from the Album Stereo Society
- Heimo by Basco from the Album Kongsdøtrene
- Heimo by Accordion Tribe from the Album Lunghorn Twist
- Heimo by Helen Davies from the Album Chasing the Breeze
- Heimo by Kumikameli from the Album Senssit
- Heimo by Marianne Maans, Lauri Antila from the Album Duets
- Heimo I by Reuna from the Album Fusion Vs. Confusion
- Heimo Ihminen by Uusi Fantasia from the Album Heimo
- Heimo's by Lutz Häfner Quintett from the Album Things & Thoughts
Books about Heimo:
- The Final Frontiersman: Heimo Korth and His Family, Alone in Alaska's Arctic Wilderness - Sep 13, 2005 by James Campbell
- Heimo Zobernig - Sep 29, 2015 by Heinrich Dietz and Clément Minighetti
- Star Trek: The Original Series: Final Frontier: Heimo Korth and His Family, Alone in Alaska's Arctic Wilderness - Apr 2, 2013 by Diane Carey
- The Final Frontiersman: Heimo Korth and His Family, Alone in Alaska's Arctic Wil - 2004 by James Campbell
- Owls of the World: A Photographic Guide - Nov 29, 2013 by Heimo Mikkola
- Heimo Zobernig: Ohne Titel, In Red - Feb 29, 2012 by Gregor Stemmrich and Beatrix Ruf
- Ich mache eine Sklavin klar (German Edition) - Sep 24, 2015 by Heimo Sechehaye
- Heimo Zobernig: Stellproblemen - Aug 31, 2009 by Moritz Kueng and Heimo Zobernig
- The Final Frontiersman Heimo Korth and His Family Alone in Alaskas Arctic Wilderness - 2004 publication. - 2004
- The Final Frontiersman: Heimo Korth and His Family, Alone in Alaska's Arctic Wilderness - Nov 17, 2015 by James Campbell
Wiki information Heimo:
- Heimo Pfeifenberger
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football team manager, Person, Measured person, Football player
Heimo Pfeifenberger is a former professional footballer from Austria, now manager. He was most recently the head coach of SC Wiener Neustadt.
- Heimo Haitto
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Deceased Person
Heimo Haitto was a Finnish-American classical violinist who played in several U.S. symphony orchestras. A child prodigy, he was characterized as “Finland’s Jascha Heifetz”. Heimo Haitto was born in Ruokolahti, Finland, to a family in which the...
- Heimo Erbse
- Composer, Musical Artist, , Deceased Person, Person
Heimo Erbse was a German composer from Rudolstadt. Erbse studied in Weimar, and then worked from 1947-1950 in the theater before studying under Blacher in 1950. He lived most of his life in Austria.
- Heimo Korth
Heimo Korth is an American outdoorsman. He and his wife Edna are the only permanent residents of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. They live along the Coleen River, just south of the Brooks Range, and move between cabins seasonally. Striving to be...
- Heimo Kump
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Heimo Kump is an Austrian football manager and former player. He previously managed clubs including DSV Leoben.
- Heimo Zobernig
- Person, Film director
- Compact Disc Musical Release, Musical Release, Creative Work
- Musical Release, Creative Work
The term in Finnish historiography heimosodat has been translated literally into English as "Kindred Nations Wars", "Wars for kindred peoples" or "Kinship Wars," specifically Finnic kinship. It is sometimes erroneously translated as "Tribal Wars". It...
- Digital media Musical Release, Musical Release, Creative Work