Meaning : Ruler of the Home, Ruler Of The Home, Although this name is available for girls as well, it is more common for boys. The name itself means 'house owner' or 'lord of the manor'. This spelling is used more frequently in French, English and Finnish languages.,
Pronunciation : awn-REE (French), HEN-ree (Finnish) , (awn-REE/HEN-ree), ahn REE,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Henri:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Henri:
- Henri is the French equivalent of the masculine name Henry, which is said to mean ‘Ruler of the Home’. Henri is derived from the Latin Henricus. Henri Matisse was a French painter and a leading figure in modern art.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Henri is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Henri is: Rules an estate.
- French Meaning: The name Henri is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Henri is: Henry 'Rules his household.
- French form of HENRY
Definition funny of Henri:
- "that girl is so Henri!"
- Girl1: Who is that boy? Girl2: I don't know, but look at that fuck worthy body Girl1: Gotta be a Henri
- your friend(preferably named Henri but not limited too that name) stares after a girl who just left about ten minutes ago. its really creepy. your friend tells a girl he stopped touching himself about 9 months as he is saving himself for her. any friend or contact who you think may kill you and all your friends. a psychopathic friend.
Expression information Henri:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Henri:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Henri:
- Summer Memories O Henri Pfr by La Belle Mixtape from the Album Romanian House Club Mix 2012 Best Romanian Songs
- Eating Greens: Part I: Religion, Food, Art: Whim And Rigor (Homage to Henri Matisse) by Michael Tilson Thomas from the Album Tuck And Roll
- Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [Henri PFR Remix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) [The Remixes]
- Couer Du Roi Henri (Koan Remix) by Daniel Roeth from the Album Koan Box
- Yves Larock - Free Tonight (Henri Son RMX) by Yves Larock from the Album Yves Larock - Free Tonight - Remix
- MR. Henri the Clown by Marc Benno from the Album Asylum Choir [Explicit]
- Henri Duparc Chanson Triste by Keith Harvey from the Album Dedications
- Debussy: Suite bergamasque - arr.Henri Pierre Edouard Mouton(b1917)&Walter Piston(1894-1976) - Clair de lune by Arthur Fiedler from the Album Evening at Pops
- Henri Tomasi - Trombone Concerto - Andante Et Scherzo - Valse by Hugo Assunção from the Album Vox Gabrieli
- Henri Tomasi - Trombone Concerto - Nocturno by Hugo Assunção from the Album Vox Gabrieli
Books about Henri:
- Henri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled Cat - Apr 30, 2013 by William Braden
- The Return of the Prodigal Son: A Story of Homecoming - Mar 1, 1994 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World - Oct 1, 2002 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership - Oct 1, 1992 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- The Wounded Healer: Ministry in Contemporary Society - Feb 2, 1979 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- Henri Rousseau: Archaic Naivety - Sep 8, 2015 by Gabriella Belli and Guy Cogeval
- Henri's Scissors - Aug 27, 2013 by Jeanette Winter
- The Way of the Heart - Dec 2, 2003 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- The Inner Voice of Love: A Journey Through Anguish to Freedom - Jan 19, 1999 by Henri J. M. Nouwen
- Henri Matisse: Drawing with Scissors (Smart About Art) - Mar 18, 2002 by Jane O'Connor and Jessie Hartland
Movies about Henri:
- Journey of the Heart: The Life of Henri Nouwen2008 NR
- Henri Langlois: Phantom Of The Cinematheque2004 NR
- HENRI NOUWEN2009 NR
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Impassioned Eye2006 NR
- Journey of the Heart: Henri Nouwen2005 NR
- Henri-Georges Clouzot's Inferno2011 PG-13
- Henri Nouwen: The Cross Currents Interviews (English Subtitled)2011 NR
- 92Y- Bernard-Henri L?vy in Conversation with Sam Tanenhaus (September 18, 2008)2011 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1952, v.17: HENRY AGARD WALLACE, HENRI BONNET2007 NR
- Henri 42010 Unrated
Wiki information Henri:
- Henri Matisse
- Painting Artist, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Chess Player, Influence Node, Art Subject, Topic, Illustrator, Deceased Person
Henri-Émile-Benoît Matisse was a French artist, known for both his use of colour and his fluid and original draughtsmanship. He was a draughtsman, printmaker, and sculptor, but is known primarily as a painter. Matisse is commonly regarded, along with...
- Henry IV of France
- Deceased Person, Art Subject, Chivalric Order Member, Monarch, Person, Noble person
Henry IV, Henri-Quatre, also known by the epithet "Good King Henry", was King of Navarre from 1572 to 1610 and King of France from 1589 to 1610. He was the first French monarch of the House of Bourbon. Baptised as a Catholic but raised in the...
- Henri Coandă International Airport
- Airport, Namesake, Location
Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport is Romania's busiest international airport, and it is located in Otopeni, 16.5 km north from Bucharest's city centre. It is currently one of two airports serving the capital, with the other being Aurel...
- Henri Poincaré
- Mathematician, Astronomer, Literature Subject, Person, Award Winner, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Academic
Jules Henri Poincaré was a French mathematician, theoretical physicist, engineer, and a philosopher of science. He is often described as a polymath, and in mathematics as The Last Universalist by Eric Temple Bell, since he excelled in all fields of...
- Henri d'Orléans, Count of Paris
- Family member, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Henri d'Orléans, Count of Paris, Duke of France, is a member of the former French ruling dynasty of the House of Bourbon, and one of the current pretenders to the defunct French crown as Henry VII. A descendant of King Louis-Philippe, he is the...
- Henri Rousseau
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Identity, Author, Person, Literature Subject
Henri Julien Félix Rousseau was a French Post-Impressionist painter in the Naïve or Primitive manner. He was also known as Le Douanier, a humorous description of his occupation as a toll collector. Ridiculed during his lifetime by critics, he came to...
- Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Person, Politician, Monarch, Family member, Identity, Chivalric Order Member, Noble person
Henri is the current Grand Duke of Luxembourg, reigning since 7 October 2000. He is the eldest son of Grand Duke Jean and Princess Joséphine Charlotte of Belgium, and a first cousin of the current King of the Belgians, Philippe.
- Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne
- Generalissimo, Person, Deceased Person
Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne, often called simply Turenne was the most illustrious member of the La Tour d'Auvergne family. He achieved military fame and became a Marshal of France. He was one of six marshals who have been made...
- Philippe Pétain
- Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Military Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Topic
Henri Philippe Benoni Omer Joseph Pétain, generally known as Philippe Pétain, Marshal Pétain, was a French general who reached the distinction of Marshal of France, and was later Chief of State of Vichy France, from 1940 to 1944. Pétain, who was 84...
- Henri Bergson
- Philosopher, Film writer, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Author, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Henri-Louis Bergson was a major French philosopher, influential especially in the first half of the 20th century. Bergson convinced many thinkers that the processes of immediate experience and intuition are more significant than abstract rationalism...