Meaning : Ruler of the Home, Ruler Of The Home, Henrietta is a German , feminine form of Henry and means 'house owner' or 'Lord of the manor'.,
Pronunciation : hen ree EH tah, hen-ree-ET-ə (English) , (HEHN-riy-EHT-ah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Henrietta:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Henrietta:
- Henrietta is the feminine equivalent of the masculine Henry which is said to mean ‘Ruler of the Home’. Henrietta came from France and was made popular in England in the 17th century when Charles I married Henrietta Marie. Henrietta is also a popular towns name in America, and this could be linked to its usage as a given name there.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Henrietta is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Henrietta is: Ruler of the home.
- American Meaning: The name Henrietta is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Henrietta is: Ruler of the home.
- French Meaning: The name Henrietta is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Henrietta is: Keeper of the hearth. Rules her household. From Henriette, the French feminine form of Henry.
- German Meaning: The name Henrietta is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Henrietta is: Home or House Ruler.
- Latinate form of HENRIETTE. It was introduced to England by Henriette Marie, the wife of the 17th-century English king Charles I. The name Henriette was also Anglicized as Harriet, a form which was initially more popular.
Definition funny of Henrietta:
- Dear Henrietta, we ain't got no flowers for you
- When Henrietta left the other day I got soooo sick!
- Henrietta has a Rite-Aid, a CVS, and a Walgreen's all at the same intersection.
- "Oh man. It seems that henrietta has knocked you down!"
Expression information Henrietta:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Henrietta:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Henrietta:
- Henrietta - The Fratellis
- Henrietta, pt I - Kissinger
- Henrietta, pt II - Kissinger
- Henrietta, pt III - Kissinger
- Henrietta by The Fratellis from the Album Costello Music
- Henrietta Our Hero by Kamasi Washington from the Album The Epic
- Henrietta by Yeasayer from the Album Fragrant World
- Freely Live (feat. Chuckey Robinson & Henrietta Scott) by Freely Live from the Album Freely Live
- Henrietta's Hair by Justin Roberts from the Album Pop Fly
- Go Visit Your Grandmother (Tommy Breslin & Henrietta Jacobson) (Voice) by Lillian Roth;Mildred Natwick;Hans Conreid from the Album 70, Girls, 70
Books about Henrietta:
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - Mar 8, 2011 by Rebecca Skloot
- Irrepressible: The Jazz Age Life of Henrietta Bingham - Jun 16, 2015 by Emily Bingham
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Skloot, Rebecca [Crown,2010] (Hardcover) -
- Written and Drawn by Henrietta: TOON Level 3 - Sep 29, 2015 by Liniers
- Henrietta There's No One Better - Jul 20, 2010 by Martine Murray
- The Henrietta Novels (Henrietta books Book 6) - Sep 4, 2015 by Jo Dean
- What the Bible Is All About: Revised-NIV Edition Bible Handbook - Jul 5, 2011 by Henrietta C. Mears
- The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks: A Quick And Overview Summary About This Book Of Rebecca Skloot!! - May 25, 2015 by Mr. Summary
- Henrietta's War: News from the Home Front 1939-1942 (The Bloomsbury Group) - Apr 13, 2010 by Joyce Dennys
- The Legends of the Jews - Volume 4 - Mar 30, 2011 by Louis Ginzberg and Paul Radin
Movies about Henrietta:
- The Stars Fell On Henrietta1995 PG
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood: Celebrations (#1564) Happy Birthday Henrietta!2010
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood: Friendship (#1508) Friends X the Owl and Henrietta Have a Fight2010
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood: Jealousy (#1177) Henrietta Gets Angry2010
- Topper - George's Old Flame/Henrietta Sells the House1954 by ann jeffreys' and robert sterling
- Topper (Two Episodes Of...): Henrietta Sells the House & George's Old Flame1995
- Topper: Henrietta Sells the House1953 NR by Leo G. Carroll and Ann Jeffreys
- Hitchcock-Lady Henrietta2006 Unrated
Wiki information Henrietta:
- Henrietta Maria of France
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Noble person, Name source, Deceased Person, Person, Art Subject, Family member
Henrietta Maria of France was queen consort of England, Scotland, and Ireland as the wife of King Charles I. She was mother of his two immediate successors, Charles II and James II. Her Catholic religion made her unpopular in England, and also...
- Henrietta of England
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Henrietta of England was the youngest daughter of King Charles I of England, Scotland and Ireland and his wife, Henrietta Maria of France. Fleeing England with her governess at the age of three, she moved to the court of her first cousin Louis XIV of...
- Identity, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Henrietta is a town in Monroe County, New York, United States and a suburb of Rochester. The population of Henrietta is 42,581, according to the 2010 U.S. Census. Henrietta is home to the Rochester Institute of Technology and to one of the largest...
- Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division
Henrietta is a city in and the county seat of Clay County, Texas, United States. It is part of the Wichita Falls, Texas Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 3,141 at the 2010 census, a decline of 123 from the 2000 tabulation of 3,264.
- Henrietta Lacks
- Farmer, Film subject, Deceased Person, Name source, Literature Subject, Person
Henrietta Lacks was an African-American woman who was the unwitting source of cells which were cultured by George Otto Gey to create the first known human immortal cell line for medical research. This is now known as the HeLa cell line.
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Henrietta is a city in Ray County, Missouri, United States. The population was 369 at the 2010 census.
- Joan Collins
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Award Winner, Person, TV subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Measured person, Identity, Film actor
Dame Joan Henrietta Collins, DBE is an English actress, author and columnist. Born in Paddington, west London and brought up in Maida Vale, Collins grew up during the Second World War. After making her stage debut in A Doll's House at the age of 9,...
- Henrietta Szold
- Hall of fame inductee, Author, Organization leader, Name source, Organization founder, Person, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Henrietta Szold was a U.S. Jewish Zionist leader and founder of Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America. In 1942, she co-founded Ihud, a political party in Mandate Palestine dedicated to a binational solution.
- Henrietta Edwards
- Person, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Art Subject
Henrietta Muir Edwards was a Canadian women's rights activist and reformer. Edwards was one of "The Famous Five", along with Emily Murphy, Nellie McClung, Louise McKinney and Irene Parlby, who fought to have women recognized as "persons" under the...
- Cataloged instance, Musical Recording, Canonical Version