Meaning : Meek and gentle, Meek And Gentle,
Origin : Vietnamese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hien:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Hien:
- That crazy, beautiful, and passionate chick is a total Hien
Songs about Hien:
- Nhat Ky Cua Me - Hien Thuc by Hien Thuc from the Album Free 3 15 PM
- Anh Da Doi Thay - Hien Thuc by Hien Thuc from the Album Email Tinh Yeu
- Be Khud Kiye Dete Hien by Muhammad Moin Taji from the Album Abr E Rehmat
- Buong Roi Nu Hon Cuoi - Hien Thuc by Hien Thuc from the Album Free 3 15 PM
- Canh Thiep Noel (Christmas Card) [feat. Hien Thuc] by Thanh Binh from the Album Noel, Cho Em: Noel, Waiting For You
- Cau Chuyen Tinh Toi - Hien Thuc by Hien Thuc from the Album Email Tinh Yeu
- Cau Ho Ben Ben Hien Luong by Thu Hien from the Album Tuyen Tap Tinh Khuc Vuot Thoi Gian Cua Thu Hien
- Cau Ho Ben Ben Hien Luong [Explicit] by Tran Nguyen from the Album Thoi Hoa Do [Explicit]
- Cau Ho Ben Bo Hien Luong by Ta Minh Tam from the Album Tinh Ca Do
- Cau Ho Ben Bo Hien Luong by JustinLee Music from the Album The Mucsic Viet Collection Vol.2
Books about Hien:
- Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien / Ki-100 - Feb 19, 2015 by Leszek Wiliczko
- Anthology of Chinese Literature - Jul 22, 2010 by Confucius and Sun Tzu
- Chinh Luan Tran Trung Dao: Hiem Hoa Trung Cong - Hien Trang Viet Nam - Thuoc Do Tay Nao (Vietnamese Edition) - Jun 2, 2014 by Dao Trung Tran
- Hien phap My duoc lam ra nhu the nao? - Jun 3, 2013 by Nguyen Canh Binh
- Vietnam History: Stories Retold For A New Generation - Expanded Edition - Feb 14, 2012 by Hien V. Ho and Chat V. Dang
- Chinese Literature Comprising the Analects of Confucius, the Sayings of Mencius, the Shi-King, the Travels of... - May 17, 2012 by Confucius and Mencius
- Kawasaki Ki-61 HIEN in Japanese Army Air Force Service: (Schiffer Military History) - Jan 1, 2004 by Richard M. Bueschel
- Interbeing - Mar 15, 2003 by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Aircraft Profile No. 118: The Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien - 1966 by Rene J. Francillon
- Hien Fighter Group: A Pictorial History of the 244th Sentai, Tokyo's Defenders = Hien sentokitai: Teito boku no... - 2004 by Takashi Sakurai
Movies about Hien:
- Tange Sazen Hien Iai Giri2009
Wiki information Hien:
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Faxian was a Chinese Buddhist monk who travelled by foot from China to India, visiting many sacred Buddhist sites in what are now Xinjiang, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka between 399-412 to acquire Buddhist texts. His journey is...
- Hien Thuc
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Nguyễn Thị Hiền Thục is a Vietnamese singer. In 1999 she won the Gold prize at the Asian Young Artist contest in Shanghai. She took a break from her music career to start a family from 2002-2006. She is currently one of four judges on The Voice of...
- Thu Hien
- Singer, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist
NSND Nguyễn Thị Thanh Hiền, also known by the stage name Thu Hiền is a Vietnamese traditional singer. She began by singing revolutionary songs, touring with field music troupe during the Vietnam War. Her performances mix accompaniment of traditional...
- Hieu Hien
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Hieu Hien is an actor.
- Kawasaki Ki-61
- Jet fighter, Aircraft model
The Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien is a Japanese World War II fighter aircraft used by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force. The first encounter reports claimed Ki-61s were Messerschmitt Bf 109s: further reports claimed that the new aircraft was an Italian...
- Nguyen Thanh Hien
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Nguyễn Thanh Hiển or simply Hien is a Hungarian pop singer of Vietnamese descent who competed in the Hungarian Megasztár sixth season and was the fifth runner up.
- Kim Hien
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic
Kim Hien is an actress.
- Văn Hiến University
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Location, Organization, Employer
Van Hien University is a university located in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is a private university established in November 1999. Van Hien University presently has nine faculties: Tourism, Cultural Research, IT, Telecommunication and...
- Ngọc Hiển District
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Ngọc Hiển is the southernmost rural district of Cà Mau Province in the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. As of 2003 the district had a population of 79,546. The district covers an area of 743 km². The district capital lies at Viên An Đông.
- Nguyen Du
- Poet, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Nguyễn Du is a celebrated Vietnamese poet who wrote in chữ nôm, the ancient writing script of Vietnam. He is most known for writing the epic poem The Tale of Kiều.