Meaning : Prudence, Caution, Prudence, caution,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hita:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Hita:
- Ai Boama Hita On by Amonk Band from the Album Best Of Rock Batak
- Beta Hita (feat. Tongam Sirait) by Viky Sianipar from the Album TobaDream, Vol. 2
- Cinta Hita'ala by Taman Ria from the Album Cinta Hita'ala
- CSM-318 Cruz De Plata En Hita by Eduardo Paniagua from the Album Virgen De Atocha - Cantigas De Madrid
- Fm Hitas by G&G Sindikatas from the Album Betono Sakm?s
- Hit do hita by Goci Bend from the Album Goci Bend
- Hita by Oli Furness from the Album This Is Development (Again)
- Hita (Original Mix) by FIGHT CLVB & FlipN'Gawd from the Album Rude Boi EP
- Hita (Original Mix) by Sacrefide from the Album Trinity
- Hita Do Hita by Rizma Simbolon from the Album Pop Batak
Books about Hita:
- Hita (The Princesses of Silicon Valley Book 5) - Feb 1, 2015 by Anita Claire
- Libro de buen amor: Libro del Arcipreste (Spanish Edition) - Jan 2, 2015 by Juan Ruiz and Arcipreste de Hita
- AngularJS y Apache Cordova: Del ni idea al ¡soy un maestro! (Spanish Edition) - Aug 17, 2015 by JOSE IGNACIO HITA BARRAZA
- Libro de buen amor (Odres Nuevos) (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 1998 by Juan Ruiz Arcipreste De Hita
- Libro de Buen Amor (Spanish Edition) - May 31, 2015 by Juan Ruiz Arcipreste de Hita and Raul Bracho
- EL LIBRO DEL BUEN AMOR-ARCIPESTRE DE HITA (Spanish Edition) - Feb 23, 2011 by ARCIPESTRE DE HITA
- Tri Hita Karana: The Spirit of Bali - Dec 4, 2013 by Jan Hendrik Peters and Wisnu Wardana
- El Libro de buen amor: Biblioteca de Grandes Escritores (Spanish Edition) - Apr 10, 2015 by de Hita, Juan Ruiz Arcipreste
- Libro Del Buen Amor - Oct 1, 1979 by Arcipreste De Hita
- Guerras Civiles de Granada, Primera Parte (Juan de La Cuesta Hispanic Monographs. Series Ediciones Crit) (Spanish... - Jun 1, 2000 by Gines Perez De Hita and Gines Perez De Hita
Movies about Hita:
- Railroad - Sayounara Kyudai Honsen No Kyakusha Ressha (1) De10 Unten Tenbo Hen Tosu Kurume Hita [Japan LTD DVD... Unrated
- Railroad - Sayounara Kyudai Honsen No Kyakusha Ressha (2) De10 Unten Tenbo Hen Hita Yufuin [Japan LTD DVD] DL-... Unrated
Wiki information Hita:
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Hita is a city located in Ōita Prefecture, Japan, that was founded on December 11, 1940. It is an agricultural and industrial centre that primarily produces lumber, furniture, and pottery. Its attractions and scenic beauty also make it a popular...
- Conglomerate Business, Organization member, Computer Manufacturer/Brand, Locomotive builder, Employer, Identity, Issuer, Ranked item, Software Developer, Award Winner
Hitachi, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the parent of the Hitachi Group and forms part of the DKB Group of companies. Hitachi is a highly diversified company that operates eleven...
- Hita, Guadalajara
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Hita is a municipality in the comarca of La Alcarria, in the province of Guadalajara, Spain.
- Hita Station
- Transit Stop, Location
Hita Station is a railway station on the Kyūdai Main Line operated by JR Kyushu in Hita, Ōita, Japan. This station is practically a terminal station of Hitahikosan Line.
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Hitachi is a city located on the Pacific Ocean coast in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. As of October 1, 2012, the city has an estimated population of 189,956, with 78,616 households and a population density of 842.19 persons per km². The total area is...
- Juan Ruiz
- Writer, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Juan Ruiz, known as the Archpriest of Hita, was a medieval Castilian poet. He is best known for his ribald, earthy poem, Libro de buen amor.
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Hitachinaka is a city located in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. As of 2008, the city has an estimated population of 155,354 and a population density of 1,570 persons per km². The total area is 99.04 km². The modern city of Hitachinaka was established on...
- Franco Hita
- Soccer Forward, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Franco Martin Hita González is an Argentine footballer that currently plays for Chiangrai United F.C. in the Thai Premier League.
- Tenzin Ösel Hita
- Man, Person
Tenzin Ösel Hita is a Tibetan Buddhist tulku and an aspiring filmmaker from Spain. Born Ösel Hita Torres to María Torres and Francisco Hita, he was designated soon after his birth as the tulku or reincarnation of Thubten Yeshe—making him one of only...
Hitachi is a limited express train service operated in Japan by East Japan Railway Company on the Jōban Line between Shinagawa Station and Ueno Station in Tokyo and Iwaki in Fukushima Prefecture. The Tokiwa service follows the same route but makes...