Meaning : Harmony, Flower,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hoko:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Hoko:
- Rom totally hokoed Leeta all night, they got together because he was a nice guy.
- Yo Pete you getting hoko with me later?
Songs about Hoko:
- Hoko by Simon Chimbetu and The Orchestra Dendera Kings from the Album Hoko
- Hoko No Messiah by Haruki from the Album Hoko No Messiah
- Hoko Onchi (Tunng Remix) by Dive Index from the Album Collisions - The Mid/Air Remixes
- Getirin Hoko'yu (Gelin Havas?) by Erol Köker from the Album Memleket Türküleri, Vol. 4 (Türkiye with Folk Songs)
- Getirin Hoko'yu (Gelin Havas?) by Erol Köker from the Album Türkülerle Türkiye, Vol. 63 (?anl?urfa)
- He Hoko Ma'ohi by Peter Teao from the Album Te Pito O Te Henua - End of the World: Easter Island Songs and Dances
- Hoko by Kuniaki Haishima from the Album TV 60 Years Memorial Drama Made In Japan Original Soundtrack
- Hoko by Pierre De Moussy from the Album Best Of
- Hoko Manu by Yoyo Tuki from the Album Hoko Manu
- Hoko Mechanical by Cycle from the Album Weak On the Rocks
Books about Hoko:
- The Hoko River Archaeological Site Complex: The Rockshelter (45ca21), 1,000-100 B.P. - May 31, 2005 by Dale R. Croes and Barbara Stucki
- 30 Years of Reflections - Aug 22, 2015 by Tozen Akiyama and Tonen O'Connor
- The Hoko River Archaeological Site Complex: The Wet/Dry Site (45ca213), 3,000-1,700 B.P. - Jan 1, 1996 by Dale R. Croes
- Hoko gosangiri (Vol-1) (Japanese Edition) - Apr 25, 2012 by Shidaian, .
- Hoko Habu - 400shu no tsukurikata tanoshimikata - by Tankobon
- Hoko, a cultural pride? - Dec 23, 2014 by Mudzanire Suspicion
- Hoko no manazashi: Miyamoto Tsuneichi no tabi to gakumon (Japanese Edition) - 1995 by Isao Nagahama
- Hoko River Archaeological Site Complex - 1995 by Dale R Croes
- The Hoko River Archaeological Site Complex: The Wet/Dry Site (45Ca213), 3,000-1,700 B.P. by Croes, Dale R. (1996... - 1709 by Dale R. Croes
- On the Hoko Moko Isle. [Song.] Words by Lou Klein - 1916 by Harry von Tilzer
Wiki information Hoko:
- Hoko yari
Hoko yari is an ancient form of Japanese spear or yari said to be based on a Chinese spear. The hoko yari came into use sometime between the Yayoi period and the Heian period, possibly during the Nara period.
- Hoko River
- River, Location, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water
The Hoko River is a river in the U.S. state of Washington. It originates in the foothills of the Olympic Mountains, and runs about 25 miles to the Pacific Ocean through a rugged landscape that has been heavily logged. Its largest tributary is the...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Hokota is a city located in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. As of March 1, 2012, the city has an estimated population of 50,471, with 17,336 households and a population density of 247.53 persons per km². The total area is 203.90 km². The modern city of...
A hokora or hokura is a miniature Shinto shrine either found on the precincts of a larger shrine and dedicated to folk kami, or on a street side, enshrining kami not under the jurisdiction of any large shrine. Dōsojin, minor kami protecting travelers...
Hokovce is a village and municipality in the Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia.
- Adult contemporary music Radio Station, Broadcast, Radio Station
Hokonui is an Adult Contemporary radio station that is based in Gore, New Zealand and broadcasting across Southland, South Otago, Mid Canterbury and South Taranaki. It is the host broadcaster of The Farming Show with Jamie McKay.
- Tomohiro Nishimura
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Musical Artist
Tomohiro Nishimura, professionally using the Kanji 西村 朋紘, is a Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer-songwriter. He used to be employed by the talent management firm 81 Produce, but today he is freelance. He is often mistaken for Tomomichi...
- Hoko Fanaika
- Professional American Football Player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Hoko Fanaika is an American Football offensive lineman for the LSU Tigers.
- Hoko Sounds
- Business Operation, Record label, Organization
- Hoko River Archeological Site
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Location, Listed Site
The Hoko River Archeological Site complex, located in Clallam County in the northwestern part of the U.S. state of Washington, is a 2,500-year-old fishing camp. Hydraulic excavation methods, which were first developed on the site, and artifacts found...