If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Holu:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Holu:
- usko holu banana bahut asan hai means it is easy to make him a fool or cheat him. woh ek number ka holu hai usko kuchh samajh nahi aega means he is a dumb fool no. 1, he wont get it.
Songs about Holu:
- Aloha Ka Uka `opua Holu I Ka Makani by Pekelo Day from the Album Mai Na Kupuna Mai
- Holu Nape by Ka'upena Wong Noelani Kanoho Mahoe from the Album Folk Songs Of Hawaii
- Holus by Mazzocchi D. from the Album Afrodisia Tribale
- Holus Bolus by Eva Lindal & Carol Liebowitz Bill Payne from the Album Payne Lindal Liebowitz
- Holus Bolus by Naakunta Laab from the Album Black Magic
- Holus-Bolus by Errors from the Album Have Some Faith In Magic
- Pagala Holu Moi by Kallol from the Album Khuj
- Sai Holu Mo by Tilok Newar from the Album Koloshi
- To Nie (Mate Tam Aj Holu Babu Mix) by Kvety Nikotínu from the Album Staré Divné Kusy
Books about Holu:
- Apometria (Portuguese Edition) - Apr 29, 2013 by J. S. Godinho
- De tunnel (Dutch Edition) - Jun 10, 2015 by Pim Holu and Lars Reen
- Believer Issue No. 33 Holus-bolus - 2006 by Julavits, Heidi and Ed Park, Editors; McSweeney's
- De tunnel (Dutch Edition) by Holu Pim (2015-06-10) Hardcover - 1600 by Holu Pim
- The Believer Magazine - April 2006, #33 - Holus-Bolus - 2006 by Jenny Price and Lisa Levy
- Sorgho and imphee, the Chinese and African sugar canes : a treatise upon their origin, varieties, and culture,... - 2015 by Olcott, Henry Steel, ,Wray, Leonard. Zulu-Kaffir imphee, or, "sweet reed" (the Holus Saccharatus of Linnaeus). ,Katherine Golden Bitting Collection on Gastronomy (Library of Congress) DLC
- Desvendando o Psiquismo: o Espírito em Terapia - 2005 by J.S. Godinho
- Holu the Hee Stands Up - Nov 21, 2014 by Gail Omoto and Judy Dill
- Sepherene: The Complete Chronicles - Aug 14, 2015 by Daniel Beazley
- Hrast u holu biblioteke - 2008 by Milun Babic
Wiki information Holu:
- Holu Language
- Human Language
Holo is a Bantu language of Angola and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Yeci and Samba may be separate languages.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, US Census Designated Place, Location, Statistical region
Holualoa is a census-designated place in Hawai‘i County, Hawai‘i, United States. The population was 6,107 at the 2000 census.
Holuhraun is a large lava field just north of the Vatnajökull ice cap, in the Icelandic Highlands, in Suður-Þingeyjarsýsla, Northeastern Region, Iceland. The lava field was created by fissure eruptions. After a research expedition in 1880, the lava...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Holungen is a village and a former municipality in the district of Eichsfeld in Thuringia, Germany. Since 1 December 2011, it is part of the municipality Sonnenstein. It lies approximately 35 km from the university town of Göttingen. With a...
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Holubice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Holubov is a village in the Český Krumlov District, south Czech Republic. It has got almost 1,000 inhabitants.
- Statistical region, Location
Holubice is a village and municipality in Vyškov District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 7.4 square kilometres, and has a population of 897. Holubice lies approximately 17 kilometres south-west...
Holumnica is a village and municipality in Kežmarok District in the Prešov Region of north Slovakia.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Holum is a former municipality in Vest-Agder county in Norway. It is located in the northern part of the present-day municipality of Mandal.
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Holubytsia is a village in Brodivskyi Raion, Lviv Oblast, in western Ukraine. From 1918 to 1939 the village was in Tarnopol Voivodeship in Poland.