Origin : Medieval English,
Pronunciation : HAHP-kin ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hopkin:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hopkin:
- Medieval diminutive of HOB
Definition funny of Hopkin:
- Hopkins has a Lovely campus which is located on a hillside.
- S: I didnt get into Hopkins. P: No one gets into Hopkins. Its to good. H: HAHAHAHAH i did. Cuz im brilliant...
- Damn dat dude just got a hopkins SHit his face looks like he got a hopkins
- Hopkins kid :We like to call it "hodge":
- 'look at old hopkins over there'
- 1. The hopkin on the behind the dumpster offered me various types of narcotics. 2. I just hired a hopkin to help with some fieldwork. He seems very motivated!
- Dang, that person has a lot of hopkin.
Songs about Hopkin:
- Amenamy (Jon Hopkins Remix) by Purity Ring from the Album Amenamy (Jon Hopkins Remix)
- Mystic Moan - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra by Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra from the Album The Gold Standard Series, Jazz, Big Band & Swing Classics - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra
- The Anvil of Crom (From "Conan the Barbarian") [feat. Larry Hopkins] by Basil Poledouris from the Album The Basil Poledouris Collection, Vol. 1
- Those Were The Days (Mary Hopkin Karaoke Tribute) (Karaoke Mix) by Poptastic Karaoke from the Album Poptastic Karaoke Presents - Top Off The Pops 3 Vol. 20
- No One Is Alone (From "into the Woods") [feat. Lisa Hopkins Seegmiller] by Jenny Oaks Baker from the Album No One Is Alone (From "into the Woods") [feat. Lisa Hopkins Seegmiller]
- Angel Eches (Jon Hopkins Remix) by Four Tet from the Album Angel Echoes Remixes
- Too Much Of Anything [feat. Nicky Hopkins] by The Who from the Album Odds & Sods (Remastered)
- Too Much Of Anything [feat. Nicky Hopkins] by The Who from the Album Who's Next (Remastered)
- Heavy Mellow (Jon Hopkins Mix) by Chris Coco from the Album Heavy Mellow (Remixes)
- Tumsa Nakte, Zala Zale (Feat. Ilona Kudina - Alto flute, Billy Hart - drums, Greg Hopkins - flugelhorn, Vardan... by Ilona Kudina Quintet from the Album Nothing But Illusion (feat. Ilona Kudina, Billy Hart, Greg Hopkins, Vardan Ovsepian & Akili Jamal Haynes)
Books about Hopkin:
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice Model and Guidelines (Second Edition) (Dearholt, John Hopkins Nursing... - Feb 24, 2012 by Sandra L. Dearholt MS RN and Deborah Dang Ph.d NEA-BC
- Crank - Aug 6, 2013 by Ellen Hopkins
- How to Master the Art of Selling - May 20, 2005 by Tom Hopkins
- Rumble - Aug 26, 2014 by Ellen Hopkins
- Dance with a Dragon (The Dragon Archives Book 4) - Oct 29, 2015 by Linda K. Hopkins
- Traffick - Nov 3, 2015 by Ellen Hopkins
- The Great Gilly Hopkins - Apr 13, 2004 by Katherine Paterson
- Impulse - May 20, 2008 by Ellen Hopkins
- Werewolves of New York: Dontae: A Werewolf Shifter Romance (Werewolves of... Book 4) - Aug 12, 2015 by Faleena Hopkins
- Glass (Crank Trilogy) - Aug 6, 2013 by Ellen Hopkins
Movies about Hopkin:
- Hopkins Season 12008
- Sis Hopkins NR CC
- Elfie Hopkins: Cannibal Hunter2013 R CC
- A Doll's House - Anthony Hopkins, Claire Bloom1973
- Fracture DVD (2007)- Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling2007 Unrated
- The Guitar Of Lightnin' Hopkins2005 NR
- Hannibal (2001) [Blu-ray] - Anthony Hopkins, Julianne Moore -2011
- Masters of the Country Blues: Lightnin Hopkins and Roosevelt Sykes1968 NR
- Sexy Devil [DVD] (2011) Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin, Jennifer Love Hewitt NR
- Masters of the Country Blues - Mance Lipscomb and Lightnin' Hopkins1960 NR
Wiki information Hopkin:
- Mary Hopkin
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, Person, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Webpage, Film actor, Topic
Mary Hopkin, credited on some recordings as Mary Visconti, is a Welsh folk singer best known for her 1968 UK number one single "Those Were The Days". She was one of the first musicians to sign to The Beatles' Apple label.
- Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Identity, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Hopkinsville is a home rule-class city in and the county seat of Christian County, Kentucky, United States. The population at the 2010 census was 31,577.
- David Hopkin
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
David Hopkin is a Scottish former professional footballer who is the assistant head coach at Livingston. He was formerly the reserve team manager at Greenock Morton. As a player he was a midfielder from 1989 until 2003 notably in the English Premier...
- Anthony Hopkins
- Actor, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Musical Artist, TV program guest, Person, Film writer
Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins, CBE is a Welsh actor of film, stage, and television, and a composer and painter. After graduating from the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama in 1957, he trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and was...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Hopkinton is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, less than 30 miles west of Boston. The town is best known as the starting point of the Boston Marathon, held annually on Patriots' Day in April, and as the home of computer storage firm EMC...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Hopkins is a suburban city in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States, located west of Minneapolis. The city is four square miles in size and is surrounded by the larger, west suburban communities of Minnetonka, Saint Louis Park, and Edina. Hopkins...
- Johns Hopkins University
- Identity, Publisher, Educational Institution, Employer, Periodical Publisher, Location, Medical trial sponsor, School in fiction, Ranked item, Educational Institution Campus
The Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named after its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins. His $7 million...
- Bernard Hopkins
- Professional Boxer, Topic, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Award Nominee, Martial Artist, Award Winner, Identity, Film actor
Bernard Humphrey Hopkins, Jr. is an American boxer who currently fights as a light heavyweight and previously at middleweight. Hopkins was a world middleweight titlist from 1994 until 2005, unifying and successfully defended his title a record 20...
- Bart Hopkin
- Author, Person
Bart Hopkin is a builder of experimental musical instruments and a writer and publisher on the subject. Hopkin runs the website windworld.com, which provides resources regarding unusual instruments. Hopkin published the magazine Experimental Musical...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Hopkinton is a town in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 5,589 at the 2010 census. The town has three distinct communities: Hopkinton village, mainly a residential area in the center of the town; Contoocook, the...