Meaning : Man of Time, Unknown, Man Of Time,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), hə-RAY-shee-o, hə-RAY-sho ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Horatio:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Horatio:
- Italian Meaning: The name Horatio is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Horatio is: Timekeeper. Derived from the Roman clan name Horatius. The close friend of Hamlet in Shakespeare's tragedy.
- American Meaning: The name Horatio is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Horatio is: Timekeeper. Derived from the Roman clan name Horatius. The close friend of Hamlet in Shakespeare's tragedy.
- Latin Meaning: The name Horatio is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Horatio is: Timekeeper; Derived from the Roman family clan name Horatius.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Horatio is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Horatio is: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark' Friend to Hamlet.
- Variant of HORATIUS. It was borne by the British admiral Horatio Nelson (1758-1805), famous for his defeat of Napoleon's forces in the Battle of Trafalgar, in which he was himself killed. Since his time the name has been occasionally used in his honour.
Definition funny of Horatio:
- He totally pulled a horatio on that girl.
- She performed horatio all night long and we never even went to sea.
- Jesus Horatio Christ! -or- Jesus H. Christ!
- 1:"Bro, we're having a kegger tonight at my place, wanna come?" 2:"Horatio?" 1:"3 to 1" 2:"I'm down"
- I want to ask Jess to the dance, but I'm not sure if she likes me. Could you be my Horatio the next time we see her?
- Oh man, you just sharfed on my cat, that's totally horatio.
- (in an upper-class English accent) Oh yes Horatio, tally ho!, pip pip, good show, chap!
Expression information Horatio:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Horatio:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to express their own power in a concrete manner and thus achieve something great for humanity.
Songs about Horatio:
- Cognition (Horatio Remix) by Cassandria Daiva from the Album Playcrown
- Horatio the Penguin by Great Big Sea from the Album Roll Play
- It Is Well With My Soul (Horatio Spafford) by Faith Lutheran Church from the Album To The Glory Of Your Name - Live Worship At Faith
- Living and Dying Like Horatio Alger by The Shivas from the Album Whiteout!
- 1988 (Horatio Remix) by Roberto Parisi from the Album Good Vibration
- Acidity (Horatio Remix) by Mistor from the Album Sentenced To Dub
- Adventures Of Horatio And PJ by Flaming Humidifier Teabag From Hell from the Album Scissors Cut Things
- Afrolove (Horatio Remix) by Christian Fischer & Daniele Petronelli from the Album Afrolove
- Aiamaia (Horatio Mix) by Hanfry Martinez from the Album Aiamaia
- Akustik (Horatio Remix) by Danny O from the Album Akustik
Books about Horatio:
- Mr. Midshipman Hornblower (Hornblower Saga) - 1998 by C. S. Forester
- The Life of Horatio Lord Nelson - May 17, 2012 by Robert Southey
- Horatio's Drive: America's First Road Trip - Jul 8, 2003 by Dayton Duncan and Ken Burns
- Ragged Dick and Struggling Upward (Penguin Classics) - Jan 8, 1985 by Carl Bode and Horatio Alger Jr.
- Ragged Dick: Or, Street Life in New York with the Boot Blacks - Jul 1, 2014 by Horatio Alger and Michael Meyer
- Ragged Dick; Or Street Life in New York - Jun 7, 2013 by Horatio Alger Jr.
- Ragged Dick - Oct 2, 2009 by Horatio Alger
- Fame and Fortune or, The Progress of Richard Hunter - May 12, 2012 by Horatio Alger
- The Horatio Alger Treasury - Feb 25, 2010 by Horatio Jr. Alger and Meredith A. Keeney
- The Collected Works of Horatio Alger: 57 Novels Complete in One Volume (Unexpurgated Edition) (Halcyon Classics) - Jul 14, 2009 by Horatio Alger Jr.
Movies about Horatio:
- Captain Horatio Hornblower1951 NR CC
- Horatio Hornblower Collector's Edition2010 Unrated
- Captain Horatio Hornblower2007 NR
- Horatio's Drive: America's First Road Trip2005 NR
- Horatio Hornblower - The New Adventures2003 NR
- Horatio Hornblower - The Adventure Continues2001 NR
- Horatio Hornblower2000 NR
- Ken Burns - American Lives2005 NR
- Horatio Hornblower: Further Adventures1999 NR
- Horatio Hornblower: Original Adventures1999 NR
Wiki information Horatio:
- Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson
- Military Commander, Literature Subject, Film subject, Name source, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician, Art Subject, Deceased Person
Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, KB was a British flag officer in the Royal Navy. He was noted for his inspirational leadership, superb grasp of strategy, and unconventional tactics, all of which resulted in a number of decisive naval victories,...
- Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener
- Military Commander, Person, Military Person, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Organization member, Name source, Politician, Disaster victim
Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC was a senior British Army officer and colonial administrator who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early...
- Theatre Character, Book Character, Quotation addressee, Opera Character, Film character, Fictional Character, Art Subject
Horatio is a character in William Shakespeare's tragedy Hamlet. Horatio's origins are unknown, although he was present on the battlefield when Hamlet's father defeated 'the ambitious Norway'., Fortinbras, and attended Wittenberg university with...
- Horatio Hornblower
- Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character, TV Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Adapted Work
Horatio Hornblower is a fictional Napoleonic Wars era Royal Navy officer who is the protagonist of a series of novels by C. S. Forester. He was later the subject of films, radio and television programs. The original Hornblower tales began with the...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region
Horatio is a city in Sevier County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 997 at the 2000 census.
- Horatio Sanz
- Comedian, TV Actor, Identity, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Horacio Sanz, better known by his stage name Horatio Sanz, is a Chilean-American actor and comedian best known as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1998-2006.
- Horatio Alger, Jr.
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Influence Node
Horatio Alger, Jr. was a prolific 19th-century American author, best known for his many juvenile novels about impoverished boys and their rise from humble backgrounds to lives of middle-class security and comfort through hard work, determination,...
- Horatio Gates
- Politician, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Name source, Military Person
Horatio Lloyd Gates was a retired British soldier who served as an American general during the Revolutionary War. He took credit for the American victory in the Battles of Saratoga — a matter of contemporary and historical controversy — and was...
- Horatio Caine
- Male, TV Character, Fictional Character, Namesake
Horatio Caine is a fictional character and the protagonist of the American crime drama CSI: Miami, portrayed by David Caruso. He is the head of the crime lab, under the rank of Lieutenant of the MDPD.
- Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans
- Non-profit organisation, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
The Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans is a nonprofit organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, that was founded in 1947 to honor the achievements of outstanding Americans who have succeeded in spite of adversity and to emphasize...