Meaning : Of The Garden, Of the garden,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hortensia:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hortensia:
- English Meaning: The name Hortensia is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hortensia is: Derived from the feminine form of the Roman clan name Hortensius.
- Feminine form of the Roman family name Hortensius, possibly derived from Latin hortus "garden".
Definition funny of Hortensia:
- Hortensia That girl...the first time I met her I thought she was a slut.
Expression information Hortensia:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Hortensia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Hortensia:
- Las Hortensias by Stefano Bollani from the Album Joy In Spite Of Everything
- Hortensia by Pete Huttlinger from the Album The Santa Rita Connection
- Baila Hortensia by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Hortensia
- Dangerous Summer Love (The Loove "Hortensia" Remix) by Niterockets from the Album Dangerous Summer Love EP
- El Juego del Espejo Hortensia by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Hortensia
- Estrellita Hortensia by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Hortensia
- Gardênias e Hortênsias by Zé Miguel Wisnik Ná Ozzetti from the Album Ná e Zé
- Hors tension - Hortensia (feat. Michel Bastet) by Philippe De Mouctouris from the Album Le goût du lézard (feat. Michel Bastet)
- Hortensia by Ulla Abdullas Cocobongoband from the Album Ankorkimus
- Hortensia by Christos Rafalides & Petros Klampanis from the Album Point Two
Books about Hortensia:
- Hortensia and the Museum of Dreams - Acting Edition - Jan 1, 2004 by Nilo Cruz
- Los Amores de Hortensia (Spanish Edition) - Sep 1, 2011 by Mercedes Cabello De Carbonera and Claire Emily Martin
- Una guía para leer a Mario Benedetti (Spanish Edition) - Jun 18, 2014 by Hortensia Campanella
- Blood in the Tiber: A Novel of Murder, Passion and Power (The Hortensia Mysteries Book 1) - Oct 22, 2014 by Annelise Freisenbruch
- Las Hortensias y Otros Cuentos (Spanish Edition) - Mar 7, 2011 by Felisberto Hernandez and Felisberto Hernaandez
- The Chicken Chronicles: Sitting with the Angels Who Have Returned with My Memories: Glorious, Rufus, Gertrude... - Apr 3, 2012 by Alice Walker
- Hortensias -
- Daddy Goes to Meetings - Mar 3, 2015 by Johanna O'Flaherty and Hortensia DeJesus
- Obras completas, Volumen 2. El caballo perdido. Nadie encendia las lamparas. Las Hortensias (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by Felisberto Hernandez
- Latina/o Sexualities: Probing Powers, Passions, Practices, and Policies - Oct 26, 2009 by Marysol Asencio and Tomâs Almaguer
Movies about Hortensia:
- Hortensias gardenias Unrated
Wiki information Hortensia:
- Woman, Person
Hortensia, daughter of consul and advocate Quintus Hortensius Hortalus, earned notoriety during the late Roman Republic as a skilled orator. She is best known for giving a speech in front of the members of the Second Triumvirate in 42 B.C. that...
- Lex Hortensia
Lex Hortensia was a law passed in Ancient Rome in 287 BC which made all resolutions passed by plebeians binding on all citizens.
- Hortensia Bussi
- Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Family member, Person
Mercedes Hortensia Bussi Soto de Allende was the wife of Chilean President Salvador Allende. She was married to him from 1940 until he was deposed and died in 1973, serving as First Lady of Chile from 1970 to 1973. Her daughters are Beatriz, Isabel...
- Villa Hortensia
- Building, Location, Structure, Project focus
Villa Hortensia is a mansion in the city of Rosario, province of Santa Fe, Argentina. It is located on 1917 Warnes St. in Barrio Alberdi, in the north-eastern part of Rosario. It was built in 1890 by architect Boyd Walker for José Nicolás Puccio,...
- Hortensia Fussy
Hortensia Fussy, is an Austrian sculptor.
- Hortensia Papadat-Bengescu
- Novelist, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Hortensia Papadat-Bengescu was a novelist of the Romanian interwar period.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Myosotidium is a genus of plants belonging to the family Boraginaceae. This genus is represented by the single species Myosotidium hortensia, the giant forget-me-not or Chatham Islands forget-me-not, which is endemic to the Chatham Islands, New...
- Mademoiselle Hortensia
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Film character, Fictional Character
Hortensia is a fictional character from the 2011 film La voz dormida.
- Hortensia Antommarchi
- Poet, Deceased Person, Person
Hortensia Antommarchi was a Colombian poet who published numerous poems. Hortensia's sisters, Dorila Antommarchi and Elmira Antommarchi, were also published poets. Hortensia died in 1915 in Cúcuta, Colombia.