Origin : Armenian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hovhannes:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Hovhannes:
- Armenian form of Iohannes (see JOHN).
Songs about Hovhannes:
- Chanaparh (feat. Hovhannes Vardanyan) by Mkhitar Mnatsakanyan from the Album Im Ashkharhe
- Havadamk: We believe (feat. Deacons Hagop & Hovhannes Hovsepian) by Pacific Camerata from the Album Divine Liturgy Of The Armenian Apostolic Church: A New Version By George Kirazian, Conducted By Dan Ratelle
- Karot (feat. Hovhannes Azizyan) by Mkhitar Mnatsakanyan from the Album Lusabac
- Pandargyale Namag (Live) [feat. Hovhannes Shahbazyan] by Seda Aznavour from the Album Live Concert
- Pepo (Pepo) (Solo Arshak Sahakyan, Hovhannes Margaryan, Armen Stepanyan) by The National Duduk Ensemble of Armenia from the Album The National Duduk Ensemble of Armenia
Books about Hovhannes:
- Hovhannes Tumanyan's Fairy Tales (Hekiatner) (Armenian Edition) - Jan 1, 2014 by Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Hovhannes Tumanyan (Language: Armenian) (Armenian Edition) - Oct 6, 2012 by Hovanes Tumanyan and Nver Antonyan
- Poems (Armenian Edition) - Jan 1, 2014 by Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Hovhannes Tumanyan: Armenian Fairy Tales - 2012 by Hovhannes Toumanian and Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Tales by Hovhannes Tumanyan (Armenian Edition) - Jan 21, 2014 by Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Hovhannes Tumanyan: POEMS - (Armenian Edition) - Aug 3, 2014 by Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Hovhannes Toumanian: A Selection of Stories, Lyrics and Epic Poems - The Ancient Blessing; In the Armenian Mountains... - 1971 by Toumanian, Hovhannes, [Tumanian] translated from the Armenian by Dorian Rottenberg & Brian Bean, Edited by Arra M. Garab
- David of Sasun (in Armenian): Սասունցի Դավիթը - Oct 1, 2012 by Hovhannes Tumanyan and Հովհաննես Թումանյան
- Lines With Rhymes Anthology: Volume 1 (Anthology Series) - Feb 26, 2014 by Lines With Rhymes et al. and Austin Sarles
- To Armenians With Love: The Memoirs of a Patriot - Dec 1997 by Hovhannes Mugrditchian and Paul Martin
Wiki information Hovhannes:
- Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Poet, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author, Person, Topic, Film story contributor
Hovhannes Tumanyan was an Armenian writer and public activist. He is considered to be the national poet of Armenia. Tumanyan wrote poems, quatrains, ballads, novels, fables, critical and journalistic articles. His work was mostly written in realistic...
- Ivan Bagramyan
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Ivan Khristoforovich Bagramyan, was a Soviet-Armenian military commander and Marshal of the Soviet Union. During World War II, Bagramyan was the first non-Slavic military officer to become a commander of a Front. He was among several Armenians in the...
- Hovhannes Shiraz
- Poet, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Hovhannes Shiraz was a notable Armenian poet.
- Ivan Aivazovsky
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Name source, Illustrator, Person, Art Subject
Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky was a Russian Romantic painter. He is considered one of the greatest marine artists in history. Baptized as Hovhannes Aivazian, Aivazovsky was born into an Armenian family in the Black Sea port of Feodosia and was...
- Hovhannes Goharyan
- Soccer Forward, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Hovhannes Goharyan is an Armenian footballer. He last played for the Armenian Premier League club Ulisses FC and is currently unattached. Goharyan made his debut for Armenia against Moldova on 12 August 2009, and scored his first international goal...
- Hovhannes Kajaznuni
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Hovhannes Kajaznuni, or Hovhannes Katchaznouni was the first Prime Minister of the First Republic of Armenia from May 30, 1918 to August 7, 1919. He was a member of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation.
- Hovhannes Davtyan
- Olympic Judo Athlete, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Hovhannes Davtyan is an Armenian judoka. He fights in the under 60 kg category, and is very tall compared to the other fighters in his weight division.
- Hovhannes Hambardzumyan
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Hovhannes Hambardzumyan is an Armenian football player who currently plays defender for the Armenian national team and for Macedonian First League side FK Vardar.
- Hovhannes Hovhannisyan
- Person, Deceased Person
Hovhannes Hovhannisyan was an Armenian poet, linguist, translator and educator. He was a key contributor to the Ashkharabar literature movement and a promoter of literacy in Armenia. He has been called the founder of Classic Armenian poetry.