Origin : Medieval English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hudde:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Hudde:
- Medieval diminutive of HUGH or possibly RICHARD.
Books about Hudde:
- A Deep Purple Hue: A Gordan Hudde Novel (Gordan Hudde Novels Book 1) - Jul 24, 2015 by Mark Hudson
- When I Became Poor - Aug 28, 2015 by Suzann Dodd
- Leiden Konnen: Englische Und Italienische Gedichte Mit Deutscher Ubersetzung Von Heinrich Hudde (German Edition) - Dec 31, 2003 by Christina Georgina Rossetti and Hinrich Hudde
- Disputatio Juridica Inauguralis De Codicillis (Latin Edition) - Sep 21, 2011 by Jan Hudde Dedel
- De Codicillis... (Latin Edition) - Sep 29, 2011 by Johannes Hudde Dedel
- The Emergence of Probability: A Philosophical Study of Early Ideas about Probability, Induction and Statistical... - Jul 31, 2006 by Ian Hacking
- The Historical Development of the Calculus (Springer Study Edition) - Jun 24, 1994 by C.H.Jr. Edwards
- Spatial Hearing - Revised Edition: The Psychophysics of Human Sound Localization - Oct 2, 1996 by Jens Blauert
- Philosophy of Mathematics and Mathematical Practice in the Seventeenth Century - Jul 8, 1999 by Paolo Mancosu
- The Contest for the Delaware Valley: Allegiance, Identity, and Empire in the Seventeenth Century - Jun 3, 2013 by Mark L. Thompson
Wiki information Hudde:
- Statistical region, Travel destination, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Sports Team Location, City/Town/Village, Identity, Dated location
Huddersfield is a large market town and is the largest settlement in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees, West Yorkshire, England. It is the 11th largest town in the United Kingdom with a population of 162,949. Halfway between Leeds and Manchester,...
- Johannes Hudde
- Mathematician, Academic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Johannes Hudde was a burgomaster of Amsterdam between 1672 – 1703, a mathematician and governor of the Dutch East India Company. As a "burgemeester" of Amsterdam he ordered that the city canals should be flushed at high tide and that the polluted...
- Huddersfield Town A.F.C.
- Award Nominee, Football team, Employer, Sports Team, Organization, Award Winner
Huddersfield Town Association Football Club is an English association football club that is based in the West Yorkshire town of Huddersfield and currently play in the Football League Championship. In 1926, Huddersfield became the first English club...
- Huddersfield Giants
- Rugby league Team, Organization, Sports Team, Professional Sports Team
Huddersfield Giants are an English professional rugby league club from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire who play in the European Super League competition. They play their home games at the John Smith's Stadium which is shared with Huddersfield Town F.C.....
- University of Huddersfield
- Location, Organization, Educational Institution, Endowed Organization, Employer, College/University
The University of Huddersfield is a public university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
- Dated location, Political District, Location
Huddersfield is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the UK Parliament since 1992 by Barry Sheerman of the Labour Co-operative Party.
- Hermann Hudde
- Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Huddersfield Daily Examiner
- Newspaper, Periodical
The Huddersfield Daily Examiner is an English local daily evening newspaper covering Huddersfield and its surrounding areas. The first edition was published, as a weekly, on 6 September 1851, as the ''Huddersfield & Holmfirth Examiner'' and the...
- Huddersfield New College
- Location, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Organization, Educational Institution
Huddersfield New College is a former grammar school and current sixth form college located in Salendine Nook on the outskirts of Huddersfield, in the county of West Yorkshire, England. The current Principal is Angela Williams.
- Huddersfield railway station
- Location, Tourist attraction, Structure, Project focus
Huddersfield railway station serves the town of Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, England. The station is managed by First TransPennine Express, which provides trains between Manchester and Liverpool in the North West and Newcastle and Middlesbrough in...