Meaning : Handsome One, Unknown, Worthy,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), hu SAYN,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hussein:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Hussein:
- Hussein is one of the many variations of the name Hasan (more listed in related names). All are masculine names of the same Arabic origin, and share similar meanings of ‘worthy’ and ‘handsome’. In Islamic belief Al-Hasan is the name of the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson. Hasan and all its variations are popular Muslim names.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Hussein is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Hussein is: Beautiful. Handsome. Early Imam (Leader) of Islam; grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Hussein is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Hussein is: Good. The founder of Shiite Islam was named Hussein.
- Variant transcription of HUSAYN
Definition funny of Hussein:
- 1: King Hussein of Jordan had a sweet life and a hot wife. 2: Don't vote for B Hussein! He's a muslim, a racist christian, and a space alien, all at the same time!
- person A: Dude that guy is so hussein! person B: Well his name says it all Example: Barrak Obama HUSSEIN(awesomeness lingers in his blood) Example: King Hussein, ruler over the land of awesome
- Look at that Hussein over there
- Barack Hussein Obama does not look like the other men on American currency, but Hillary Rodham Clinton does resemble Ben Franklin.
Expression information Hussein:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Hussein:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Hussein:
- Rock Saddam Hussein's Ass - Wesley Willis
- Keep Goin' (feat. Fatal Hussein) by 2Pac from the Album Nu Mixx Klazzics Vol. 2 (Evolution: Duets And Remixes)
- Dumpin' [feat. Hussein Fatal] [Explicit] by 2Pac from the Album Pac's Life
- The Life (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Hussein Fatal] [Explicit] by Ja Rule from the Album Blood In My Eye (Explicit)
- Slowhand Hussein by Dzihan & Kamien from the Album Freaks & Icons
- Hussein [Explicit] by Blue Scholars from the Album Cinemetropolis [Explicit]
- What I Stand for (feat. Young Noble & Hussein Fatal) [Explicit] by Tre Dolla from the Album What I Stand for (feat. Young Noble & Hussein Fatal) [Explicit]
- 2 Nationz (feat. Hussein Fatal) [Explicit] by T-Dhurr from the Album 2 Nationz (feat. Hussein Fatal) [Explicit]
- Hail Mary Freestyle Feat.Fatal Hussein(L$&Jaguar Just) by The Black $Opranos from the Album The Outcome Feat. Cam'ron of the Diplomats & Fatal Hussein of the Outlaws [Explicit]
- Move Over (feat. Rock City & Hussein Fatal) [Explicit] by Hydro, Rock City, Hussein Fatal from the Album Crucial [Explicit]
Books about Hussein:
- And the Mountains Echoed - Jun 3, 2014 by Khaled Hosseini
- Hussein Chalayan - Sep 6, 2011 by Robert Violette and Judith Clark
- Learning ArcGIS Geodatabase - Jun 25, 2014 by Hussein Nasser
- Hussein: An Entertainment - May 31, 2012 by Patrick O'Brian
- The Psychological Assessment of Political Leaders: With Profiles of Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton - Mar 23, 2005 by Jerrold M. Post
- The Days: His Autobiography in Three Parts - Oct 15, 2010 by Taha Hussein
- My Name Was Hussein - Apr 1, 2004 by Hristo Kyuchukov
- The Mother of All Battles: Saddam Hussein's Strategic Plan for the Persian Gulf War - Aug 1, 2008 by Kevin M. Woods
- Saddam Hussein: A Political Biography - Dec 17, 2002 by Efraim Karsh and Inari Rautsi
- The Reckoning: Iraq and the Legacy of Saddam Hussein (Norton Paperback) - Apr 17, 2003 by Sandra Mackey
Movies about Hussein:
- Saddam Hussein & The Nerve Gas Atrocity2010 NR
- The Education of Mohammad Hussein2014 NR CC
- Saddam Hussein: Weapon of Mass Destruction2005 NR
- WMD: The Murderous Reign of Saddam Hussein2004 NR
- Ace in the Hole - The Story of How U.S. Troops Captured Saddam Hussein2005 Unrated
- The Education of Mohammad Hussein2014 NR
- The Mad Songs of Fernanda Hussein2005 NR
- Saddam Hussein:Defying the World1990 NR by Hussein,Saddam
- WMD: Weapon of Mass Destruction
- L' uomo dell'altra film di di Waris Hussein - vistarama2003
Wiki information Hussein:
- Saddam Hussein
- Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Topic, Film story contributor, Interviewee, Organization founder, Identity, Author, Award Winner
Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 16 July 1979 until 9 April 2003. A leading member of the revolutionary Arab Socialist Ba'ath Party, and later, the Baghdad-based Ba'ath Party and...
- Hussein of Jordan
- Monarch, Politician, Topic, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Literature Subject, Family member, Noble person, Person
Hussein bin Talal was King of Jordan from the abdication of his father, King Talal, in 1952, until his death. Hussein's rule extended through the Cold War and four decades of Arab–Israeli conflict. He recognized Israel in 1994, becoming the second...
- Abdullah II of Jordan
- Monarch, Person, Politician, Organization founder, Noble person, Political Appointer, Organization leader, Family member, Author, TV Actor
Abdullah II bin al-Hussein has been the King of Jordan since he ascended the throne on 7 February 1999 upon the death of his father King Hussein. He is a member of the Hashemite family, which has ruled Jordan since 1946 and claims to be descended...
- Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Family member, Person, Noble person, Chivalric Order Member
Hussein bin Ali, GCB was the Emir and Grand Sharif of Mecca from 1908 until 1917, when he proclaimed himself King of the Hejaz. He initiated the Arab Revolt in 1916 against the increasingly nationalistic Ottoman Empire during the course of the First...
- Barack Obama
- US President, Broadcast Producer, U.S. Congressperson, Social network user, Composer, Organization member, Family member, Political Appointer, Musical Artist, Organization founder
Barack Hussein Obama II (/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama served as a U.S. Senator representing the state of Illinois...
- Husayn ibn Ali
- Religious Leader, Name source, Family member, Person, Deceased Person
Husayn ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib, also spelled as Husain, Hussain or Hussein, was the son of Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib and Fatimah Zahra and the younger brother of Hasan ibn Ali. Husayn is an important figure in Islam, as he is a member of the Ahl al-Bayt and...
- Hishammuddin Hussein
- Politician, Person, Identity
Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein is a Malaysian politician who has been Minister of Defence of Malaysia since 16 May 2013. He previously served as Minister of Youth and Sport, Minister of Education, and Minister of Home Affairs. As acting Minister of...
- Uday Hussein
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Topic, Identity, Topic, Film subject, Person
Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti was the eldest son of Saddam Hussein by his first wife, Sajida Talfah, and the brother of Qusay Hussein. Uday was seen, for several years, as the likely successor to father, but lost the place as heir apparent to Qusay...
- Hussein bin Al Abdullah, Crown Prince of Jordan
- Noble person, Family member, Person
Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah II is the heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of Jordan and the eldest child of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania. He replaced his half-uncle, Prince Hamzah, as heir apparent in 2004, and was granted the title...
- Iraq War
- Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Radio subject, Speech topic, War, Event, Film subject, Quotation Subject, TV subject
The Iraq War was a protracted armed conflict that began with the 2003 invasion of Iraq led by the United States. The invasion toppled the government of Saddam Hussein. The conflict, however, continued for much of the next decade as an insurgency...